[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to overcome the last stage in the transition from overweight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (307KB, 706x1392px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
307KB, 706x1392px
Firstly, I'm considering on taking clenbuterol, but I'm not sure because I'm in the last year of school& the money to fund it would be out of my savings which is for a deposit on a house and emergency money for when I'm at university.

Also, advice on my workout regime would help, and if I should do more cardio and core exercises.

I'm 13.5 stone/189 pounds/85.7 kg and 12 stone (76.2kg/168 pounds) should be my average weight, I started from 16 stone btw and I'm 5'11 (180.34cm) and I'm quite broad too and I'm 18.

I go gym roughly 6x a week or 3-5x depending if my girlfriend is down or not, each session is around 35-50 minutes long. The only cardio I do is a 2/3 minute run to the bus stop from my house and a 30 minute to and from school. I do a legs one session, back and biceps the next and chest and shoulders the next, then I repeat these 3 and will have a rest day where I don't do anything apart from walk to school if it's on a school day. And the core stuff I do is 3 sets of 11 crunches and lifting my legs up one inch from the ground whilst laying down and bringing them up 3 times, then bring them up diagnally both sides 3 time and then splitting my legs apart 3 times , and I do this on leg days and back and bicep days, so i do these 1 exercises 4 times a week.

Leg day; I squat 50kg with the bar on my shoulders- 3 sets of 8. then I go on my toes with the bar still on to do my Calfs- 3 sets of 10 at the same weight. Do leg press (plate machine) for my Calfs and quads, 114kg each way, and for Calfs- 3 sets of 8, and for quads- 3 sets of 10. Then I use the leg curl machine for my hamstring- 3 sets of 10 at 50kg. Then I use the outer thigh and inner thigh machine at 50kg and 3 sets of 10 for both ways. And lastly I use the leg curl machine for my quads at 55kg and do 3 sets of 8. Then the core stuff

Back and bicep day; seated row at 55kg on the machine - 3 sets of 10. Lat pull down with the bar at 45kg- 3 sets of 10. 12.5kg dumb bells- 3 sets of 8.
>>
Back extension machine at 68kg- 6 sets of 9. Then I use the the equipment where you can add different attachments to it, the vertical bar at the bottom for biceps at 41 kg- 3 sets of 9, then I use the V attachment to do back exercise (like the seated row but standing up) I do it once at the medium level height so if I would be sitting down, and on the floor at 64kg- 3 sets of 9 for both. Then the core stuff.

Chest and shoulders: Arnie press at 8kg- 3 sets of 9. Pec fly and rear delt machine at 41kg for both- 3 sets of 10 for pec fly and 3 sets of 8 for rear delt. Shrugs with 17.5kg in each hand -3 sets of 10. Bar that's 30kg for traps (grip hand towards the middle and bring it from groin area to my chest)- 3 sets of 6. Incline and decline with Dumbbells at 12.5 kg each- 3 sets of 9 for both exercises. Chest press machine at 50kg- 3 sets of 9. And triceps with the vertical bar at 36kg - 3 sets of 10. No core stuff.

I eat 150-200 calories for breakfast, usually a banana or a bowl of cereal (no chocolate or sugary shit), then 100-150 calories for snack, usually a piece of bread or some nuts etc, then dinner which is 500-800 calories and desert (some fruit or yoghurt ) at 100-200 calories, I drink water and sometimes with sugar free squash and I have a can of Diet Coke a week, sometimes more depending if I'm with my gf. Also take vitamin B complex, zinc and vitamin C, Iron, Calcium and vitamin D and cod liver oil tablets.

I also have one treat day a week.
>>
Also, what exactly is average weight? A flat stomach? I know that I'm not exactly going to get abs, but when do I fully lose the tummy?

And if pics of my chest and stomach would help I'll be happy to take pics
>>
Yup
>>
>>36778148
>I'm with my gf
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>36778479
Hey! If I was here to show off that I'm in a relationship I could of done a much better job, I'm just here for advice and wanted to be very thorough
>>
>>36778453
And that means?
>>
show tum tum
>>
>>36778802
I will tomorrow morning :)
>>
Bump, need help pls
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.