[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Every minute I stay in this dark room in front of my computer,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: willard.png (280KB, 685x440px) Image search: [Google]
willard.png
280KB, 685x440px
>Every minute I stay in this dark room in front of my computer, I get weaker, and every minute Chad squats in the rack, he gets stronger.
>>
>Chad
>squat

Chad is supposed to be alpha, not a autist neckbeard wasting his time with meme lifts
>>
get outside, go to gym, have a jog, see for yourself that Chad's favorite lifts exclude squats for he's a curlbro
>>
>>36774983
But i'm sore as fuck from going to my boxing gym. The coach was feeling "y'all don't seem motivated ,get on the track and sprint ,recover with some sprints. Don't forget to sprint"
>>
>>36774983
I do a full body stretch every morning before I eat breakfest. I can do the splits in every direction.

Then in the afternoon I lift weights. Strongman stuff. Deadlifts, Squats, hitting tires with hammers, farmer walks, tire flipping.

I then have lunch and prepare for Jiu Jitsu, which I do at 7pm every evening. For 2 hours, I'm in hand to hand combat with trained killers, trying to choke them or submit them, whilst they try and do the same.

I then have dinner, and relax on my computer every evening. I am an athlete. No, not a self proclaimed gym rat 'athlete'. No, a REAL elite athlete. Think you're better than me? Multiply your work ethic by 10, and then multiply that by 2, and THAT is how hard I work. To be the best, you have to train like the best.
>>
>>36775014
also forgot to mention i started this 2 months ago and im totally going to stillö do this in 2 years
>>
>>36774983
Chad doesn't squat, he's just does bench, curls, and abs.
>>
>>36775014
Jason pls
>>
>>36775042
and girls
>>
>>36775014
what is your stretching routine m9 ?
>>
>>36774991
>Squaaad
>meme lift?

Kill yourself my nigguh
>>
File: 1458522122908.png (2MB, 3832x3464px) Image search: [Google]
1458522122908.png
2MB, 3832x3464px
>>36774983
i remember this epic bread, probably the best thing that happened to /fit/ in years.
>>
>>36776056
>i train to get a big ass
>>
File: hazz.png (353KB, 593x393px) Image search: [Google]
hazz.png
353KB, 593x393px
> I know
>>
>>36774983
You're still going to be a robot regardless of what you lift so fuck off back to your containment board.
>>
>>36775014
>hitting tires with hammers
How's was the fight with superman, batfag?
>>
File: qt3.14gf-ptsd.png (95KB, 1317x299px) Image search: [Google]
qt3.14gf-ptsd.png
95KB, 1317x299px
a little something from that thread>>36776076
>>
>>36774991
>>36774995
Chad is an athlete; squats are a staple athletic lift.
>>
>>36779710
Chad drinks beer and eats pizza regularly but will always look better than me with half the effort...
>>
>>36779736
sucks to have beta genes ey?
>>
>>36779710
>squats are a staple athletic lift.
Hahaha, oh /fit/. You will never learn.
>>
>>36780631
squats are good, but tell that to a autist and he will think thats the only option to building legs
>>
>>36780631
He's wrong that Chad is an athlete. He isn't always an athlete. But he's right that squats are a staple athletic lift.
>>
File: sad_dante.jpg (92KB, 457x396px) Image search: [Google]
sad_dante.jpg
92KB, 457x396px
>>36775122
>>
>>36781665
>He isn't always an athlete.
He is regularly, though:
>football player kissing cheerleader on the field - "you missed out on teenage love why live"
>that other football player with the barbed wire bicep tattoo - "this is what a real human looks like"
All you need is one exception to undermine "Chad doesn't lift like /fit/ lifts!". If attractive men whether it's athletes, instagram rich-kids or runway models only did bicep curls they wouldn't look the way they do.

>tfw taking r9k seriously
>>
>Planet Fitness teaches people that they want to get fit, but won't let people drop weights because it's OBSCENE
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.