[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> that guy who goes to the gym to do crunches and bodyweight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: freaks-geeks-stink-eye.jpg (32KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
freaks-geeks-stink-eye.jpg
32KB, 500x376px
> that guy who goes to the gym to do crunches and bodyweight exercises
>>
I do my calisthenics stuff at home before going to the gym, then go to the gym to lift heavy. Is this retarded?
>>
> that guy who does dumb bell curls in the squat rack
>>
He still does more pullups than your fatass so fuck off you bitchass bicep curl faggot
>>
>>36755435
t. goes to the gym to do crunches
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 720x480px
>that guy who takes up the squat/power rack to do pull-ups and hangs for twenty minutes

Good job buddy
>>
File: 525223424252.png (310KB, 470x626px) Image search: [Google]
525223424252.png
310KB, 470x626px
> that guy who goes to the gym
>>
>>36755424
There's been an influx of newfags at my gym recently and one guy does 90lb barbell curls in the squat rack like every day. Another dead lifts in the only power cage by resting the bar on the safeties, effectively half repping at the very most
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 1600x1600px
>>36755343
Hey friend! I just got out of my first core basics class. I did only body weight excersises except when we used small weights. We could use big weights but it was the first class. I did not want to use them because I have never lifted before. I did not want to strain my core in my first core basics class
>>
>>36755452
>>36755452
>mfw I do chins in the power cage

It's not like anyone else uses it anyway
>>
>>36755403
thats how it should be, good job
>>
>>36755452
where the hell else am I supposed to do pull-ups?
>>
>>36755343
>that guy who doesn't know that power racks have pullup bars built into them for a reason
>that guy who doesn't know what pullups even are

LMAO SQUATS THO
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.