[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I put my phone so I can listen to music while working

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Where can I put my phone so I can listen to music while working out? This seems like a trivial question, but it always falls out of my pocket while squatting and benching, well, and deadlifting. Any thing I can buy to put it somewhere?
>>
Go buy Bluetooth headphones
>>
>>36753172
Either do this >>36753185 or buy one of those armband cases for your phone.
>>
>>36753172
But it in your underwear with the elastic band clamping it
>>
>>36753229
This might work for surprise erections, but sometimes my shorts just aren't elastic enough to hold the phone when I do a movement like a squat or just walking in general, and the phone slips out of my shorts like a turd
>>
Between ass cheeks?

Nah but seriously, I dunno

Get one of those faggoty arm phone holder things cardio bunnies use a lot
>>
How does your phone fall out of shorts while you squat? Do you squat upside down or something?
>>
>>36753343
>2015+1
>Not doing inverted squats

It's like you guys don't want to make it
>>
>>36753172
Easy, just listen to the best parts of music on repeat, the rests.

Listening to music while working out is plebeian only acceptable thing is either listen to nothing or watch movies on your handheld computer device
>>
>>36753172
I put mine in the pocket on my workout book. If you aren't keeping your documentation with you, you're doing it wrong. If you aren't using a wireless headset, you're doing it wrong. Put it in your book or your bag, use the wireless, win all day.
>>
buy a pair with fucking ziplocks you faggot
>>
>>36753172
Get something that has pockets with zippers.
>>
put the phone on a nearby piece of equipment and turn it up to max volume

if some twink shit complains I tell them that I know the owner (I don't but I'm big enough and the owner is never there, so I intimidate them) and they can fuck right off. if they persist I start dropping weights loudly and reracking them threateningly until their beta manlet ass scurries off lmao
>>
>>36753172
i have bluetooth headphones so i just put my phone nearby on the floor/in my gym bag.
>>
>>36753343
Maybe he has real shallow pockets
>>
>>36753250

Get tighter shorts f4g4rt
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.