[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you get motivation to lift heavy things and put them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: Europepe.png (579KB, 575x1169px) Image search: [Google]
Europepe.png
579KB, 575x1169px
How many of you get motivation to lift heavy things and put them down again from the anticipation of a war with islam?

How are you preparing?

Are any of you in the military or otherwise armed?
>>
>implying being swole is useful in a war

kek..all you need is cardio and a little strength
>>
>>36750093
THE DAY SHALL COME

WE WILL BE READY

I absolutely do. I should probably get back into some martial arts program, and get my as to the range more often.
>>
serious question, if you honestly believe there is a war coming, why don't you join the military ASAP so you can start getting paid to train and get educated on top-grade military equipment?
>>
File: Godfather.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Godfather.png
1MB, 1280x800px
>>36750246
Can't answer for the rest of fit, but I am in the Army.
>>
>>36750093
back to /pol/, bigots :^^^^^^)
>>
File: 3VKMsBz.jpg (63KB, 307x513px) Image search: [Google]
3VKMsBz.jpg
63KB, 307x513px
>>36750144
>Implying the war for europe won't mostly be fought with knives and clubs
>Implying a 2plate bench and a swoll ass triceps ain't good for caving someones head in

open your eyes
>>
>>36750287

>implying obliques and posterior chain aren't most important

Who am I kidding? Brits at best will have cricket bats and illegal plastic sporks
>>
I really wish but I'm not making any progress

food and appetite is my biggest obstacle

That's what happens when you're a brat raised on fine and expensive foods, but now you gotta bulk to 4000kcals a day with milk, gainer, nuts and cottage cheese

I'll probably give up my dick bit and join Islam
>>
File: GodBless.jpg (154KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
GodBless.jpg
154KB, 858x536px
>>36750093
>>
File: an average day in britain.png (694KB, 528x1239px) Image search: [Google]
an average day in britain.png
694KB, 528x1239px
>>36750384
>tfw you live in a country where you can't buy a fork if you are under 18
>tfw you live in a country where you can't buy a disposable razor if you are under 18
>>
>>36750397
>what are meats
>>
>>36750093
...no but maybe I'll keep it in mind today. Thanks. It'll be a pump for trump sort of day.
>>
Was set to ship after Christmas, then a couple days beforehand I got a call saying that the medical examiner looking my records over declined me. Now I'm going for medical waivers and re-applying.

Fingers crossed.
>>
>>36750246

Serious answer: Because my country's army is weak and underfunded. Also it has its own fifth column issues (several ex-military from my country are now fighting for IS in syria). Most importantly: when push comes to shove, I don't want to be under orders from my cucked government to be allowed to fight back.
>>
>>36750517
Good luck mang!
>>
>>36750281
back to /r/cuck, cuck
>>
>>36750246
My country has mandatory military service, I'll be there in a year or so.
>>
>>36750524
join the army for a country that doesn't suck then. or foreign legion. or a PMC
>>
>>36750558

Joining another country's army is treason.
PMC's only take people with real army experience.
>>
>>36750093
Get back to your containment board
>>
>>36750281
Back to Ieddit, cuck
>>
I'm police, contain degeneracy in my town. Pump for the trump 4 times a week tho, will likely leave the force and join the service when the fighting starts
>>
>>36750882
Join French Foreign Legion and renounce original citizenship. In all likelihood tho you can just join the foreign legion and the treason thing is bs
>>
>>36750287

You guys are brain washed by the hollywood and movies like Rambo and Commando
>>
>>36750882
>Joining another country's army is treason.
no, it isn't. especially if it's an ally. Anglofags enroll and assist with each others' militaries all the time. US will take anyone who can get a green card. Some EU countries will also take any EU citizen. Russia will take anyone that can speak Russian.

literally the only time joining a foreign army is treason is if you're fighting for a country that is at war with your own, which spoiler alert, you're not if you wanna be fighting muslims.
>>
>>36750093

That's all fine. Firearms, stockpile NOW.
>>
>>36750281
Oh stfu you big baby. It's not pol to dislike ghetto culture or Muslims invading your country.
>>
File: 1449127378512.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
1449127378512.gif
2MB, 300x290px
>>36750144
>>36750384
>>36751076
>hurr durr being strong doesn't make you strong

do you realize how retarded you sound?
>>
>>36750093
No wtf lol. Building muscle isn't gonna make my suicide vest kill any more of you infedels
>>
>>36750093

By lifting and training in kickboxing
>>
>>36750415
rice war
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.