[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>too stupid to come up with my own routine >I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 1459280101070.jpg (46KB, 437x501px) Image search: [Google]
1459280101070.jpg
46KB, 437x501px
>too stupid to come up with my own routine
>I've been lifting for a year and just realized I haven't followed one for more than a week
Help me, bros. I don't want to just start searching for routines on youtube and end up following advice from some roidmonkey.
>>
SL 5X5 until your lifts are solid then PPLPPLx.
>>
>>36748121
well, pick some major movements and if you feel like doing more, isolate. I hit the gym twice a week and have a cardio + endurance day twice a week. When im at the gym i do Squat,bench,biceps and on the other gym day i do Diddylift,bench,biceps. try not to get too perfectionistic about this shit, pick something and do it to see how it feels
>>
>>36748121
> lifted for an entire year
> doesn't even know exercises that work basic muscle groups
> can't stick to anything more than a week
> not gonna make it

I pity you anon
>>
>>36748244
Is this a program you made or did you find it?
>>
>too stupid to come up with my own routine
you'd be stupid to make one up
>end up following advice from some roidmonkey.
they'd just tell you to do a split because that is the best thing to do if you're on drugs. For nattys you need to do FULL BODY WORKOUTS with COMPOUND BARBELL EXERCISES

like STARTING STRENGTH

R E A D
T H E
S T I C K Y

E A T
B I G
>>
>>36748265
I came up with it, and it's been keeping steady on the progress. Obviously with only 2 gym days, the progress is not fast but it is steady.
If you want to know more about my routine, im around
>>
>>36748294
I'm only asking because it seems unbalanced
What are your goals even?
>>
>>36748244
>bench twice
>biceps twice
>>
>>36748290
> well memed friend

you can do brosplits and still make tons of progress

if you aren't making progress doing brosplits, you aren't working hard enough and you need to raise the intensity of your workout
>>
>>36748324
>>36748325
My goals are a healthy, strong and endurant body. Unlike most fitshitters im not that autistic about muh gains and stuff. I mean i like doing it alot, just not to that extent.
Going to post my routines, maybe it will shed some light to this.
Gym
>Squat 5x3 (alternating with deadlift on different days, DL 4x5)
>Bench 5x5
>Biceps 5x5
Endurance
>6km jog
>pull ups (alternate with chin ups on differing days) 5x5
>Weight vested wide stance push ups (20kg 2x15)
>1 minute sumo stance hold
>10 reps of abwheel (standing, full rom)
>>
>>36748354
post body
>>
>>36748358
i'll be a minute
>>
>>36748121

Sticky 3x5

Then SS+GOMAD
>>
>>36748404
I honestly feel like SS and GOMAD especially are both memes
>>
>>36748412

Eh, GOMAD can be. If you are a chronically underweight male between the ages of 15 and 25, SS+GOMAD.

If you aren't, just SS.
>>
>>36748412
Ffs SS is not a meme. Been doing it for last 3months and ive gained 6kg. And i have naver been so strong.
For beginner SS > brosplit
>>
>>36748412
SS works, don't stay on it forever
GOMAD isn't a good idea, but milk is an easy source of calories
>>
File: dasitmane.jpg (91KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
dasitmane.jpg
91KB, 480x640px
>>36748358
sorry it tpok a while, i never take pics of myself
do keep in mind i only started lifting a bit before new years
>>
>>36748486
bretty gud, keep it up senpai

I can't really be sure cause of angle and lighting, but it looks like you should work on chest and back more
>>
Is it crucial to do the same lifts for a set period of time? I've been switching between bb and dumbell rows and presses depending on what I'm feeling like.
>>
>>36748568

Not crucial, but it makes it a lot easier to track progress and see how things are working.
>>
>>36748568

"Depending on what I'm feeling like" is rarely a good method for programming.

Barbells are USUALLY superior to dumbbells. You can load them heavier, and yet usually load them in smaller increments (5 lbs on the entire bar, where most dumbbell sets go up 5 lbs per dumbell).

Dumbbell bench press is not a bad idea if shoulder injuries make barbell bench pressing painful or some such. Dumbbell OHP can be handy if you can't OHP the empty bar, but most of /fit/ won't begin to have that problem
>>
>>36748598
>Dumbbell OHP can be handy if you can't OHP the empty bar, but most of /fit/ won't begin to have that problem
>implying
>>
File: backsitmane.jpg (176KB, 1105x1383px) Image search: [Google]
backsitmane.jpg
176KB, 1105x1383px
>>36748506
here is my back
>>
Pplxppl or pplpplx

Routine should look like this:

>Cardio 10-20min warmup

>2main lifts a day, do these as heavy as possilbe with low reps like 5*5 or 3*8

>2/3 accessories exercises, do these light with good form and more reps 4*10 or 4*15/20

>2/3 weakpoints exercises, work on things you don't normally work on like, traps,abs,forearms,biceps,triceps enz

Switch up the exercises every other day. Example below

>Deadlifts, pyramids set
>Pull-ups 4*8

>Bent over row 4*10
>Dumbbell row 4*12

>cheat curls 3*8
>Forearm roller, failure

>Abs, failure
>>
>>36748623

I would hope to god that young men can press a 45 lbs barbell without too much difficulty
>>
File: 1457192993023.png (155KB, 1177x888px) Image search: [Google]
1457192993023.png
155KB, 1177x888px
What's /fit/s opinion on a 8 day PPL routine? Meaning that after every cycle you will have a rest day. (PPLxPPLxPPLx.. Etc)
>>
>>36748629

Have you ever done a deadlift senpai?
>>
>>36748830
I did it for about 4 months but i couldn't plan anything because of random rest days, results were good though
>>
>>36748830
I did a PPxLxPPxL for a few months after 6 months of stronglifts, upped it to a PPLxPPLx due to work schedule changing and just feeling like I was resting too much. The nice thing is I wasn't always hitting bench on Mondays and waiting for equipment to become available.
>>
Just do "5-3-1 boring but big". Simple, easy, effective.
>>
>>36748866
if you read my earlier posts, i did mention i only started hitting the gym a few weeks prior to New years, and i only started doing diddylifts 3 weeks ago.
>>
Literally just open the next tab and buy or pirate something from bodybuilding.com

The programs work. I recommend BodyBeast
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.