[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would any lifting be required to achieve a physique like this,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Would any lifting be required to achieve a physique like this, or is it all cardio/diet?

I apologize if this is a stupid question.
>>
>>36748069
What physique
>>
5 x f guillotines
>>
>>36748077
The one in the pic. I'm not really worried about packing on loads of muscle; I'm only about 5' 8", and I think the bulk looks bad on manlets like me. I just want to go from chubby to lean without being skinnyfat.
>>
ES >>36748089
IT GOES
IT GOES
IT GOES

GUILLOTINE
IT GOES
IT GOES
IT GOES
IT GOES
IT GOES
>>
>>36748069
Try doing cardio and alsoa bodyweight routine. If you only do cardi then you will most probably end up skinnyfat. That guy has at least some muscle.
>>
>>36748069
My mind is a fuck
>>
>>36748089
Kek'd
>>
SUBATOMIC PENETRATION RAPID FIRE THROUGH YOUR SKULL x F
>>
>>36748131
>bodyweight routine
Would Convict Conditioning be a good one?
>>
>>36748069
Try not eating.
>>
>>36748099
You're an idiot. If you are 5'8 you should be packing on as much muscle as possible
>>
A strict diet of mayo and lettuce Subway sandwiches
>>
Close eyes and seize 3xf
Clench fists and beat 2xf
Light torch 3xf super set with burn it 3xf

But yeah, convict conditioning would probably do it for ya.
>>
>>36748243
At a certain point, more muscle just emphasizes your shortness.
>>
>>36748255
OP here, I agree with this.
>>
>>36748255
this x999
@ 207lbs people thought I was 5'8
@ 187lbs people think I'm 6'1
I'm 5'11...
>>
>>36748255
If you are skinny and short you are completely fucked and you deserve it. If you aren't tall you better be jacked. Don't let /fit/ troll you into purposefully making yourself a shitty person because of your height
>>
>>36748286

This.

Just don't be vain. Every single person on this planet should try to be as fit and strong as possible. Even short people
>>
>>36748069
Legit just black genetics, there's no chance this guy lifts.
>>
>>36748069
5 x 5 of getting noided, full-body routine 3 days a week
>>
File: Which 'arm' looks shorter.png (4KB, 1057x622px) Image search: [Google]
Which 'arm' looks shorter.png
4KB, 1057x622px
>>36748286
>>36748302

Nobody said anything about being short and skinny. It's about balance.

A good amount of muscle will make you look better, and you might even look a bit taller due to looking more imposing. But too much makes you look shorter and 'stumpy' because your width is so extreme in relation to your height, to the parts of your body that are a constant, llike height, arm/leg length, hand/foot size, etc.

That Tom Hardy pic is a good example. He is looks good there, he's 5'9 and built and looks much better than 5'9 and skinny likely would. But is he kept getting more built and had biceps bigger than his head, it would just emphasize his relatively short arms and small hands.
>>
File: tom-hardy-muscular-body-sexy[1].jpg (163KB, 730x944px) Image search: [Google]
tom-hardy-muscular-body-sexy[1].jpg
163KB, 730x944px
>>36748445
Then get this built and make a decision about which way you want to go when you are here. You might find when you reach this point though that your priorities will change to strength instead of appeasing the autism of virgin trolls on a anime image board.
>>
>>36748510
If you're going to go for strength, that's another thing entirely. But that's not what the discussion is about.

This anon>>36748099
was talking about not wanting to be too jacked as a manlet, and then this anon >>36748243
said to get xbox hueg.

It's a discussion about aesthetics, not strength. And in general, females like big and strong aesthetics, not hueg and stumpy aesthetics.
>>
>>36748542
You're a retard if you think making yourself weigh 120lbs at 5'8 will physically attract women. No one will respect you and rightfully so
>>
>>36748555
Again, who said anything about being skinny and short? If anything I'm advocating the opposite.

All I'm saying is that you need a balanced body if you want to look good. 120lbs at 5'8 will look like shit, but so will 5'8 and and 320 lbs
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.