[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo /fit/ are any of you guys truckers? If so how do you stay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: trucker-diet.jpg (62KB, 747x495px) Image search: [Google]
trucker-diet.jpg
62KB, 747x495px
Yo /fit/ are any of you guys truckers? If so how do you stay /fit/ with a job that keeps you on your ass 12 hours a day and eating greasy truckstop/gas station food?
>>
whats stopping you from making your own food?
>>
Not a trucker but I drive cabs in my town. I generally wake up early enough I can have 2 hours at the gym and prep meals for shift. Get out of van every hour or so for a stretch and walk round. Most food places here have a semi ok option if I don't prep enough eg chicken salad wraps etc if can't be bothered with that I'll buy a whole roast chicken and a big bag of greens and just nibble on that for the shift
>>
how the fuck are you going to keep a regular lifting schedule as a trucker? sounds impossible
>>
I dunno regular BJ's for fore arms and road head for traps
>>
>>36745445
>Greasy truck stop food

There's your problem right there. You've bought into this idea that just because food comes from a truckstop restaurant, it's automatically unhealthy. Not true at all.

Let's take a hamburger and fries for example. Get the burger, hold the mayo and cheese, and swap the fries for cottage cheese or salad with vinegarette. Now it's a healthy meal. You can do something similar for literally every single dish. Getting breakfast? Say no to the mega massive logger breakfast and instead get the $4.99 special that has 1 egg, 1 link sausage, and a piece of toast.

As for the sitting all day: It's not good for you, but it's also not that different from your average office worker who sits at a desk all day. Just make sure you do your cardio after your shift is over and your good to go.
>>
Lol just started driving OTR with my trainer 3 weeks ago. The only way to eat healthy is buy fruit/veg/grains that require little to no preperation at a walmart and stock up as much as you can. Quite literally impossible to find a vegetable at a truck stop that isn't fried or on a burger. As for exercise you can only do it when you have access to a shower which is maybe 2-3 times a week (at least when you suck at planning like my trainer).
>>
>>36745445
are truck stop prostitutes a thing?
>>
>>36746366
Yes
>>
>>36746377
like, how haggard are they doe? and are truckers that desperate? i suppose there aren't hitchhikers anymore?
>>
>>36746366
Yes but generally in poor areas
>>
>>36746235
Except they use the oiliest beef and then they slather the buns with grease.
>>
>>36745445

do you have a pain house inside your truck?

do you kidnap and torture prostitutes?
>>
>>36747974
it's what they deserve
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.