[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how do I get testosterone from my doctor? I genuinely think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

So how do I get testosterone from my doctor?
I genuinely think I have low testosterone but if I just walk in and say so he'll think I'm just after test to get buff.

I'm from the UK, any ideas /fit/?
>>
>>36742819
Explain your symptoms and that your nipples are tender
>>
tell him you're genuinely disgusted by girls over 200lb and skinny girls are your thing
he's gonna call you a low test cuck and prescribe you testosterone out of pity
>>
bumpforinterest
>>
>>36742836
That would get you checked for estrogen dipshit.

>>36742819
Say that you're experiencing some of the symptoms, and request a blood check to put your mind at rest.

I'm in UK, had my blood checked due to out of nowhere bad anxiety, insomnia, low libido, cold sweats, and puking. I had a bit of hyperchondria from the anxiety, so I was worried about low T. I asked my GP if that was part of the test, she said nah but she said she'd be happy to put it on.
>>
>>36742853
Nothing's worth admitting that.
>>
Ask for blood tests to see hornones levels. Say your depressed and weak for no real reason and if the tests show your low on test he may reccomend it if you're lucky, i got tested just under average and they gave me pills to help natural test reach normal levels but nothing more then that.
>>
"doctor I have always felt like a woman trapped in a mans body"
"i cant eat, I cant sleep, escaping this phallicy is all I think about"

thats how you do it
>>
Tell him you sexually identify as a Klokov
>>
>>36742981
This. Why cant i identify as the hulk if others can identify as a female. Why can a chick get test to be a man, but i cant get test to be a god?
>>
>>36742819
Unless you are extremely low he won't prescribe it. Just do it illegally. Then if you really want a scrip just skip your PCT and when your hormones crash a doctor will give you a prescription because you'll actually need it.
>>
>>36742853
legit kek
>kek
>>
For a month drink a shitload of alcohol and consume soy products. If you're into weed, smoke that daily. Your estrogen should lower enough for your doctor to be willing to do something about it
>>
>>36742819
The night before your blood test stress your body as much as possible. Do a huge workout, no food and no sleep and you will plummet your test levels.
Good luck.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.