[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Insanity really this good? Is this really achievable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: adonis_review.png (59KB, 329x256px) Image search: [Google]
adonis_review.png
59KB, 329x256px
Is Insanity really this good? Is this really achievable in just 3 months?
>>
>>36729355
it is if you're already very muscular underneath your fat
>>
>>36729355
sure bro, don't forget to come back in 3 months to show us your progress
>>
>>36729355
No, like literally everything pertaining to the fitness industry, this is just a marketing trick
>>
>>36729373
Im in a pretty decent shape though im still a little skinnyfat. Used to be a swimmer for 9 years before I met my ex and started smoking weed desu
>>
You cant burn more than 2lbs a week. so in 3 months you can burn 24 pounds of fat.

some people lose 10 pounds in 10 days but its not fat, its water and muscle.
>>
>>36729407
> decent shape
> skinny fat
Pick one
>>
>>36729407
Yeah you have 0 muscle mass, start lifting asap senpai
>>
>>36729454
Dnp breh
>>
Friend of the family worked for a company that does these before/after shots for the weight loss industry.

She said the people in these photos are usually athletes who have injured themselves and have yet to start training again. They have tons of fitness experience and would get back in shape with or without the product.
>>
>>36729355
If you look like the right pic and get fat, you can look like right again in 3 months.
>>
>>36729355
yes, but only because in the left pic hes still pretty muscular. Most beginners will not start with that level of muscle mass unless they were former athletes or something
>>
>>36729355
I'm not even sure that's possible in 3 months with roids. 5-6 maybe.
>>
>>36729355
All he did was cut hard for three months
>>
>>36730362
Do you just come in here to shitpost?
How dumb are you really
I got shredded in 2 months from roids.
>>
>>36730498
No question about the muscle mass, but the fat loss is insane.
>>
>>36729355
look how muscular he is in the left pic. everything is still there, he just has a layer of fat over it.
he still has his traps
he still has big arms
you can even see where the fat clings to his abdominal outline.
All he did was cut.
>>
My mom did Insanity for a while. She lost some weight over the course of several months, that's about it.
>>
After trying insanity, I lasted to the half way point and then my knees just felt terrible, so I had to stop. I was doing the exercises on a carpeted floor with cross trainers, so it might have been better to do it on a padded floor or something.

It's a lot of high impact exercises/jumping.
>>
>>36729454
losing 10 pounds of water will still have an aesthetic impact
>>
>>36729454
18 days and 17 pounds down.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.