[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here have success with girls despite being ugly? >tfw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Anyone here have success with girls despite being ugly?
>tfw gains
>tfw have the height
>tfw mouth breathing fucked the whole face
To keep it /fit/ related. Which lift burns the most fat? Assuming caloric deficit in place.
>>
>>36727904
squats
>>
>>36727904
tom terero
google him
>>
>>36728416

if anyone here is serious about actually getting good with girls you should buy/pirate his new book. it literally with have everything you need

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjfrMeUIQW4
>>
>>36728416
PĂșa plz go
>>
Im a black manlet and im fucking ur mum op. Does that fit your criteria?
>>
>>36728457
>not trying to be a salty dick or anything
These are the most basic looking chicks of all time
I am 95% sure that if /fit/ actually lowered their standards this board wouldnt be filled with virgins.
/fit/ wants 8/10 - 10/10 chicks
not basic 5-6/10
>>
>>36727904
>I'm decently fit, but have a pretty beta chin.
>was wearing a pretty baggy sweater to hide my power level
>Got laid this weekend at a party with a nice qt
>It's almost like social skills and charisma are important too
Felt pretty good. She said in the morning that she was jealous of my ass
>>
File: woody.jpg (19KB, 320x297px) Image search: [Google]
woody.jpg
19KB, 320x297px
>>36727904
>tfw gains
>tfw have the height
>tfw mouth breathing fucked the whole face

iktfb, all too well

luckily, even tho I never was a chad, most of the times I have a cute gf and/or fwb

be receptive to people; do interesting things for yourself; share it with others when get good at it... sooner or later it'll show a up a cute girl crushing on you
>>
>>36727904
>Anyone here have success with girls
No.
>>
>>36729037
>>
>>36727904
ugly to girls does not mean the same thing as guys. if you are cool and doing well in life girls will tell you how cute and good-looking you are even if you are fat or not physically attractive.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (907KB, 3474x1640px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
907KB, 3474x1640px
>>36727904
>Anyone here have success with girls despite being ugly?

I used to watch this guy's youtube vids, he's an english teacher in Japan and imo he's kinda ugly but his girlfriend is really cute. The pics don't do her justice cause in his vids she's always smiling and just super sweet.

It's not about the money either cause she makes similar to him as a nurse.

I've seen ugly guys with girls in real life, it's not rare. What's rare and weird is seeing really handsome guys with ugly girlfriends, that always confuses me
>>
>>36729312
>Japan, where men are dropping out of the dating game in huge numbers
>Japanese women craving D
>Shooting fish in a barrel
>Thinking this ugly fucker's advice translates to game with entitled Western women
>>
>>36729429
>>Thinking this ugly fucker's advice translates to game with entitled Western women

he doesn't give dating advice, he mostly complains about his teaching job and talks about japanese culture.
>>
another beta "i have the height" poster

fuck off faggot and get game
>>
>>36729506
found the manlet
>>
>>36729429
Why are they dropping out of the game ?
Also on the same note, you may not like it fit but you simply have to have game and act like you give a shit about yourself. The only way to get game is to practice. For example let's say you want to sound good, whatever good may be to you. You record your voice and you practice till you get there. Plenty of politicians and famous artists change their voice. Most handy examples is to watch earlier recordings of beckam talking. He used to sound like he just dropped out of kindergarden and you wouldn't give him a second look if you saw him on the street. Now he's a sex symbol.
>>
>>36727904
fuck no, unless money or big dick
>>
>>36729312
He's a 3.5 and she's a 5, assuming that she's 40ish that might put her up to a 5.5, but good for him.

OP just go do what this guy did.
I'm not this ugly, but I'm not attractive and still can pull Asian chicks lmao
>>
>>36727904
I guess I've had some success whitout looking good, but I'm not goblin ugly either. It comes down to social competens, of course money and looks will help but it's not necessary.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.