[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how the fuck am i supposed to track my cutting progress if my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1453473623603.png (105KB, 305x310px) Image search: [Google]
1453473623603.png
105KB, 305x310px
how the fuck am i supposed to track my cutting progress if my weight fluctuates like crazy every day?
>>
average it out weekly or something
>>
>>36720441
only weigh yourself in the morning before you drink or consume any food. Also measure your waist and log accordingly.
>>
>>36720441
its almost like we poop sometimes
>>
Look in the mirror
>>
>>36720441
You don't weigh yourself every day you mong.
>>
File: 1456454366689.jpg (46KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1456454366689.jpg
46KB, 500x374px
>>36720441

Measure every monday morning, after using the bathroom and before breakfast.
Keep a low sodium intake on sunday to maximize the precision of the weighing the next day.

Keep in mind you should also use a calliper if you're training in the gym, as you're gonna gain lots of weight from muscle mass.
>>
You measure calories eaten and your actual weight every week at max, every month at minimum.
>>
Measure the weight of the food you eat, followed by your poop, and then your bodyweight and make sure it adds up
Simple
You have a poop scale right op
Right??
>>
File: 1459538621811.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
1459538621811.png
80KB, 500x421px
>>36720509
>tfw you hadnt been on /fit/ for awhile and you come back to see no posts from trappy
>yes! Finally he and his shit advice fucked off
>tfw you come across a trappy post
>>
>>36720441
see
>>36722053

also https://www.fourmilab.ch/hackdiet/e4/signalnoise.html if you want the details because you are clearly poorly informed
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.