[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yes I know i made other threads, but I need an answer for this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 10

File: Photo on 10-04-2016 at 1.58 pm.jpg (204KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 10-04-2016 at 1.58 pm.jpg
204KB, 1280x853px
Yes I know i made other threads, but I need an answer for this 1 question.

I am 5'7 90kg in this pic, 4 years lifting. It's obvious that I've failed, over-bulked, and not achieved the strength gains I should have achieved. Now here's my question.

Should I just cut down to say, stop worrying about my current shitty progress, cut down 65kg or so, and start again on a fresh clean slate?
>>
you have LOW TESTOSTERONE
>>
>>36719833
Where can I get a saliva kit test in Australia to get sent out to a lab?
>>
S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y
>>
>>36719874
get a fucking blood test jesus christ
>>
>>36719884
im scared of needles
>>
File: filthy frank on the other side.jpg (92KB, 600x901px) Image search: [Google]
filthy frank on the other side.jpg
92KB, 600x901px
>>36719892
>>
>>36719826
>4 years lifting
>that pic
Admit it /fit/, you just like the taste of bait.
>>
>>36719826
What are your lifts?
Also, nice quads.
I'd cut down to relatively lean, and then start on a program that fits my current level of training.
>>
>>36719826
cardio
>>
>>36719897
http://www.healthscopepathology.com.au/index.php/functional-pathology/tests/baseline-hormone-profiles-male-and-female/

Hormones Tested
Males:

Testosterone (TT)
Oestradiol (E2)
DHEA-S
Cortisol

Is this what I need tested?
>>
>>36719826
Yes, cut to under 15% body-fat, reevaluate
>>
>>36719899
desu i stopped reading at question
>>
>>36719874
>>36719892
>>36719932
Okay, assume you have low test (which you most likely do). Now what? You're scared of needles so you're not gonna go on TRT and there are no alternatives.
>>
>>36719958
Im scared of needles in terms of getting blood sucked out of me (blood test) but im ok with needles that are injecting me. Aren't there non-injection test now? like creams? I'd be down for test shots from a needle if its the only option.

http://brunswickhealth.com.au/self-testing-kits-static.html

Theres a self testing kit here for $99

>The kit contains:

Full instructions on how and when to collect your saliva sample
Sterile collection tube with an identification label
Client Health Questionnaire to record details and any symptoms
Prepaid return envelop

>Samples are sent to Aquarian Labs in Australia for testing, and test results are sent to you within 10 working days. All reports and client details remain confidential at all times.

Test results are provided in a report format that compares hormone levels to age and gender specific hormone ranges. Regular monitoring of hormone levels, allows you to determine when and how to use healthcare professionals in helping to prevent the symptoms of ageing.
>>
>>36719988
go to a doctor
>>
>>36720000
quads for the god advice
>>
>>36720000
I think I should hey. What if my doctor gets all "HHAHA UR A BIG BOY WE CAN JUST GIVE YOU A BLOOD TEST RIGHT NOW HAHA UR NOT SCARED ARE U?"

Im scared he will do something like that. I dont want to be peer pressured into getting blood sucked out of my body. Im nervous just thinking about it.
>>
>>36720041
jesus christ
>>
>>36720047
Anon, that's a genuine concern.
>>
>>36720041
Kek, this is comic meme worthy. Judging on your replies you def have low test and should just get straight on TRT right now.
>>
>>36719892
lol scared of needles, how does it feel to be a total fucking beta
>>
>>36719892

this is obviously bait. no longer helping you
>>
File: 1459150408509.jpg (121KB, 948x717px) Image search: [Google]
1459150408509.jpg
121KB, 948x717px
>this is your body on SS + GOMAD
>>
>>36720125
IM NOT FUCKING BAITING FUCK SAKE

>>36720141
Ive never done SS or GOMAD
>>
File: kek.png (468KB, 583x657px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
468KB, 583x657px
OP here.

I also never do cheat days or cheat meals or anything like that. I can't begin to imagine how fat I would be if I had those....jesus christ my genetics are so terrible.

At least google image search thinks im jacked.
>>
>>36720209
lol bullshit
>>
>>36720041
listen to yourself you pathetic faggot. 4 year old girls get blood tested and hardly bat an eyelid and here you are, a grown fucking man, too afraid to go and get a little blood taken. It doesn't even hurt, feels like a small pinch. You actually sicken me, toughen the fuck up you piece of shit.
>>
>>36720209
Don't kid yourself. You eat like shit and are a fat slob. You also sound like a pussy. Even people with low T can stay leaner than this with a good nutrition plan. Stop making excuses. Train harder, perfect your form, and eat cleaner. Go to the doctor and get your blood work done. If you have low T, then you'll feel like a new man on TRT.
>>
>>36720222
>tfw genetics so bad people think you have cheat meals/days etc

It's boggles my mind that people can do them and not get fat. It boggles my mind how I can easily maintain fatness while never having them.

I thought the whole cheat meal to trick ur metabolism into burning fat was a meme? Maybe I should start doing them????

>>36720225
4 year old girls aren't autistic like me.
>>
>>36720246
I never eat frozen food, I haven't had mcdonalds in about 15 years. I never eat pizzas or anything like that.

I dunno what to say.

Could take asthma medication for 25+ years have fucked my hormones up in some way?
>>
>>36719826
Your workouts aren't intense enough

Your weights aren't heavy enough

You eat too much
>>
>>36720209
>google image search thinks im jacked.
>250x166
Nice b8.
>>
>4 years
>that body
Anon, what the fuck? You must have a shit routine, a shit diet, and shit work ethic to get such a shit body after FOUR YEARS. Lose as much weight until you have no love handles/stomach flab and then start over from scratch.

What are your stats right now?
>>
>>36719826
>4 years lifting
No, you spent 4 years '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''lifting'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
>>
>>36720250
what the hell are you talking about? You just ate too much and have lowish test. You obviously have some muscle under that fat, your arms are pretty thick, decent looking legs, your chest and shoulders look like they might be decent. You're just fat. Cut down to 75 kilos, maybe more and then decide what you're going to do from there.

Also train harder.
>>
File: bait.jpg (40KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
40KB, 625x626px
>>
>>36719826
>this 1 question.
Then go to >>>/qtddtot/

Fucking dumb ass
>>
>>36720259
>I never eat frozen food

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>36720259
Clenbuterol? Albuterol? Stuff related
Makes you cut m8
>>
>>36720372
Just "Salbutamol" for the last 15+ years, for the first 10 years of my asthma I don't know what I took, prob a lot more harder shit.

Btw: Do you guys think I should switch to a bro-split 1 x frequency?

The more "optimal" 2x and 3x frequency hasn't worked obviously for me.
>>
So I've been on this drug "Salbutamol" for 25+ years now. Could this drug have fucked up my ability to look aesthetic?

Read the following.

>The most common side effects are fine tremor, anxiety, headache, muscle cramps, dry mouth, and palpitation.[15] Other symptoms may include tachycardia, arrhythmia, flushing, myocardial ischemia (rare), and disturbances of sleep and behaviour.[15] Rarely occurring, but of importance, are allergic reactions of paradoxical bronchospasm, urticaria, angioedema, hypotension, and collapse. High doses or prolonged use may cause hypokalaemia, which is of concern especially in patients with renal failure and those on certain diuretics and xanthine derivatives.[15]
>>
>>36720839
No
You clearly have quad development
Probably just too fat to tell and butt enough upper body frequency. Try pplppl
>>
>>36720858

Considering salbutamol (more commonly called albuterol) is frequently used by physique competitors to aid in fat loss and is on the WADA banlist as a performance enhancing drug, I doubt it.
>>
File: 352532.jpg (283KB, 1298x577px) Image search: [Google]
352532.jpg
283KB, 1298x577px
>>36720863
>Try pplppl

Im on that right now and have been for the last 6 months or so.
Im running KS98's version, in pic related.
>>
>>36720890
What the fuck? It's used as a fat loss supplement?

WHY THE FUCK AREN'T I LEAN THAN? IVE BEEN CHUGGING THIS SHIT DOWN THE LAST 25+ YEARS

God damnit

I must be the opposite of a skele. I must be eating a fuck load calories than I should be, but I really don't feel like I eat much at all, that's the thing. I honestly go to bed hungry most days, hard to believe huh.
>>
>>36720901
Put Shrugs to pull day
Deadlifts to leg day
Take out front squats and do high bar
>squats
>deads
>calves
>abs
Forearms on pull or legs, I like on pull
For pull
Start with rows or weighted chin/pullups
Then Shrugs
Then rows or chins, whichever you didn't do first
Facepulls
Curls
Forearms if you don't so it on leg day
Push day is good, just move over Shrugs and do incline press not decline. Flat barbell already works lower head plenty
Enjoy ur gains
>>
>>36720926
Cuz you can't control your diet, fatty
>>
>>36720938
I really don't see how these slight changes to a routine would make the difference between being aesthetic and looking like shit........i mean cmon bro............really? no...
>>
>>36720955
Keep looking disgusting and fat then
This routine is structured better and less pointless crossover
>>
>>36720948

You're right. I don't have cheat days or anything though, not even cheat meals.

I guess I just need to be more anal about my caloric restriction.

Ive decided i am going to cut down to 65 or 70 kilograms, thats 20-25kg away.... I'll reassess my body composition once I get there. I'm not caring about my strength anymore (since its weak anyway) and im just gona focus 100% on fat loss. Once I reach 65kg or 70kg I'll then started my lifting progress from scratch again, and NOT get fat again. It's probably for the best.
>>
>>36720971
>doing the same lifts on different days makes the difference between being aesthetic or not

gtfo my face please
>>
>>36720972
MORE VOLUME
MORE VOLUME
MORE VOLUME
>>
File: 1310480582695.jpg (36KB, 600x616px) Image search: [Google]
1310480582695.jpg
36KB, 600x616px
>mfw i do a typical 5 day bro split and have only been lifting for 2 years and look 100x better than OP

feels good having good genetics, you may want to look into that yourself.
>>
>>36721009
Think about it logically instead of just readjusting puzzle pieces
More complicated than that
You want to group the muscle groups together to stimulate the most muscle strain and fibre breakdown
Shrugs ie on pull day why?? Rows work your traps??? :0 Pullups work traps!!

Deadlifts work your core and legs immensely
So do squats holy fuck look at this breakthrough I should write a book
But nah you're right man you clearly know everything which is why you came asking help to a board comprised 90% of people who have been lifting sub 6 months
>>
>>36721050
I am thinking about it critically. You're the one who is being ridiculous about this by implying that minor changes to a routine on where lifts are placed is going to be the difference between looking aesthetic or not, like...you don't REALLY believe that do you? That makes no sense in the real world, considering the amount stupid shitty routines people are on and yet still look amazing.
>>
>>36721073
Never claimed it'll make THE difference
But it'll make A difference
Diet is 60% of gains and aesthetic anyway 20% determination and going hard
15% routine
5% other small shit
That's what I believe
>>
>>36720938
>hey brah, move your hair day to saturday and move squats to chest day and curls to delt day

That'll be 500mg's of test, sir.
>>
>>36721103
Your post confused me
>>
>>36721100

So does that technically mean if I cleaned my diet up and went on a brosplit like >>36721044 and just lost 20kg (diet) then I could be much more aesthetic?

Because I'd rather do a brosplit 5 days a week than do a PPL 6 days a week like I am now if it means I'll be looking a million times better, if all that matters is my diet/fatloss.
>>
>>36719826
>5'7
just give up
>>
>>36721121
Not really
Frequency > routine specifics
Studies have came out hitting a body part more times throughout the week (3x for example) produces much more hypertrophy than absolutely smashing it but just once a week
>>
>>36721125
>just give up

Implying I haven't. I am a shut-in academic. I live at home with parents. All I do is goto university (11 years straight now) and lift. I have a masters, and just started working on my 3rd bachelors degree this year. My parents support me financially so long as I am at least going to school lol.
>>
>>36721137
I know that stuff about frequency and volume, ive been doing tons of researching on lifting/nutrition over the last 4 years. I know it all in and out, the point is actually doing, but that's another discussion for another time.

My question is basically, if I cut down to 65kg or so, and was doing a bro-split. I would look 100x more aesthetic than I do now even if I was on a perfect routine now at 90kg right??

That's what I am trying to say. I feel like I need to get on a "relaxed, easy" routine in order to put my focus strictly on diet, so I can just get my weight down first and foremost, then after that i can return to a proper routine. Make sense?
>>
>>36721184
Are you that retarded that a simple PPL is too complicated for you to cut on?
There's literally zero periodization
But during your cut it would likely not make a difference as you're not expected to make muscle anyway, just preserve it. Body should recognize you're using it enough to spare it.
But you'll be sore each week
>>
>>36721214
Nah I know how to PPL. I'm just thinking, if I am cutting down 20kg, that's going to take awhile. I might as well do a routine like a bro split just to maintain while I cut. Then once I am down 20kg, I can begin all over again from scratch on a real routine.

Or is going on a 1x frequency bro split going to kill me?
>>
>>36721255
I literally see no point to it.
It's like going from college to high school
>>
>>36721265
I understand that, but im cutting a shit load of weight, does it really matter what im doing now so long as I am at least keeping up 1x weekly frequency?

I can always return to a proper routine once Im lean. How much damage will doing a bro-split honestly do to me in terms of gains? I mean really man? it cant be that bad, people obviously make gains on it, don't see why I couldn't just do it for maintaining. it ain't like I have a whole load of gains to maintain anyway.
>>
OP, please post your "lifting" routine. I'm sorry, but like previously mentionned you probably underestimate how much shit you eat in a week. Also you need to start doing some cardio, all this fat isen't doing you any favors.
>>
>>36719826
You'd probably look good if you get lean. Your legs and arms looks pretty big. Cut down to visible abs and then re assess
>>
>>36721311
He posted it, it's a shitty ppl
>>36721288
Do it whatever, tbaych instead of doing it half asked why not just do full body 3x a week. Spend less useless time at the gym
Follow ss template and just do an isolation at the end for a body part that doesn't get used much that say. Ie calves once a week, maybe next day curls, then rear delts etc
Keep workouts short, spaced apart and preserve everything
>>
>>36719826
I have no idea why people think you have low test on here lol dude trust its evident you've been weightlifting you have thick and developed arms and legs and your chest is pretty solid also, you're just fat right now. Diet back down and learn how to properly set up a routine for yourself you don't have low test lol
>>
>>36721311
First year i did full body 3x week
Second year i did upper/lower 4x week
Third year i got all scared of shit gains and began trying a bunch of dif routines

For the last 6 months (heading into my 4th year) ive been strictly on PPLxPPL.

Now as I said, I am going to cut 20 kilograms off my weight, and I am going to switch to a 5 day bro split for the first time ever while I do it.
>>
>>36719826
I want to have sex with you from the waist down, if that makes you feel any better

I'd cut if I were you... I think you'll look fairly decent after a really strict cut.
>>
>>36719892
get a bunch of sewing needles and just jab them into your ass until you get over it.

Sterilize them first.
>>
>>36719826
Nnrelated to OP, but I went and got my test checked the doctor simply told me it was "unremarkable" and wouldn't elaborate futher. What the fuck does that mean? I assume it means I'm in the normal range, but say I was in the lower limits of normal, would that still be "low test"?
>>
>>36721375
Ur probably just not exceptionally high or low
>>
>>36721337
>Do it whatever, tbaych instead of doing it half asked why not just do full body 3x a week. Spend less useless time at the gym
>Follow ss template and just do an isolation at the end for a body part that doesn't get used much that say. Ie calves once a week, maybe next day curls, then rear delts etc
>Keep workouts short, spaced apart and preserve everything

You honestly think doing that would be better for me than a 5 day'er ?

I guess you're probably right. I am going to look like dog shit at this weight no matter what I am doing. I just need to get my weight down, simple as that.
>>
>>36719826

What are your lifts then? And height?
>>
>>36719826

You realize you actually had to LIFT while on a bulk, right?
>>
File: 14602763009381198026931.jpg (2MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
14602763009381198026931.jpg
2MB, 3264x1840px
I bulked to 90 kg too. Started at 70. Slow bulk more or cut?
>>
File: technoviking.gif (2MB, 189x263px) Image search: [Google]
technoviking.gif
2MB, 189x263px
>>36721525

Also, 178 cm.

Working weights as of last week:

Deadlift 200 kg
Bench 110 kg
Squats 140 (shitty for though)

M:

3x3 deadlift
5x10 deadlift with 50% of abov working weight

W:

5x3 bench
5x10 bench with 50% of above working weight
5x3 squats
3x8 barbell rows
3xf legraises

F:

5x3 bench
5x3 squats
5x10 squats with 50% of above working weight
3x8 barbell rows
3xf legraises
>>
File: Lomapäivä.jpg (82KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
Lomapäivä.jpg
82KB, 500x324px
>>36721582
>>36721525

Punp
>>
>>36720141
thanks rippetoe
>>
>>36720926
>I honestly go to bed hungry most days
maybe your diet isn't nutritious enough.
>>
>>36719931
bait
>>
>>36720365
he means that mcdonalds, pizza, and frozen food = bad

all other = good, as evidenced by those good bitch tits
>>
>>36721719

Dude probably has no idea what moderation means...
>>
>>36719826
Yah do it bro. I did the literal exact same thing as you at the same height and weight just with a bit more muscle on the upper body.

I said fuck it and am just focusing on dieting, running and some upper body compounds to get to 8 or 9% and that's when I will begin my super slow bulk.

Sorry for the blog post just hope you can get out of the rut I was in too. Besides, you will gain the strength back fairly quick and progress is always satisfying.
>>
Here I am obsessing over whether or not I have wide hips or am just extremely skelly, and you come along and set a new standard in being a beta.

>I'm afraid of needles

fokin woah
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.