[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hanging out with my friends >There are some grills there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: ECgnOQt.png (105KB, 283x302px) Image search: [Google]
ECgnOQt.png
105KB, 283x302px
>Hanging out with my friends
>There are some grills there
>Me and my friend randomly start talking about lifting
>"Oh, are you guys planning to start going to the gym?" one of the girls asks
>mfw I've been going to the gym for over a year now, verging on two and still look DYEL
>>
>>36710898
This is the worst feel
>>
>>36710898
brutal
>>
File: 7894f669d0980.jpg (45KB, 692x658px) Image search: [Google]
7894f669d0980.jpg
45KB, 692x658px
Daily reminder women are fucking delusional as fuck when it comes to bodybuilding and they think you can become Zyzz in less than a year of lifting.

This is why lifting for women is pointless if you're a natty. Even if you're not, a lot of non-natties will not look impressive to women either.
>>
Sounds like your expectations are wrong. It's not her fault that it's not obvious that you lift. It's one year for crying out loud. You watch too much Youtube fitness and probably have body dysmorphia
>>
>>36711001
If anything it's a good opportunity to inform people about realistic expectations. Most people don't realize you need AT LEAST one year of lifting before anything's visible. Three of more years of solid lifting if you want everyone to notice you lift.

Scooby wrote a good article on it:
http://scoobysworkshop.com/expectations/

Obviously it's different if you cheat with roids or whatever
>>
>>36710955
>fucking delusional as fuck when it comes to bodybuilding
Not just women, everyone is. When spring comes around, most guys start thinking "summer's coming around, I need to be sexy muscular" and they start doing situps
>>
Sounds like you weren't wearing clothing that fits your body, and were instead wearing your fat dad's hand-me-downs
>>
>>36711017
Scooby says ridiculous things about expectations, I think he's trying to counteract fake natty lies by lying in the other direction. I lifted for a matter of months and noticed the difference and then I was injured and stopped for a while then when I started again I didn't notice the difference (after only a month or two) and someone else did.

If you start out as sedentary you should notice a difference immediately as your muscles "fill out" from being used for once. You might not tear and rebuild the fibres but muscles look very different when they're unused compared to how they look when they're being used, or so I hear and it fits my experience.

It's true that if you want others to notice that you lift you need more time, I wouldn't say three years though - more like two realistically (and that's starting at underweight at 6'0, I think "muscular" for normal people is around 165 at that height).
>>
>>36711062
Or he's simply not fit, so it wouldn't matter what he wore.
>>
>tfw you reached the point where they just notice
>>
>>36710898
>I've been going to the gym for over a year now, verging on two and still look DYEL

Now start posting Ogus and say how he's on steeeroids
>>
>>36710898
I had the same thing one year ago, OP.
Now they notice and in one or two years are they mirin.

We are all gonna make it.
>>
File: 5MinuteFitness.png (121KB, 299x448px) Image search: [Google]
5MinuteFitness.png
121KB, 299x448px
>>36711028

20 situps a day for 2 months before summer, all you need breh
>>
>>36712661
this desu
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.