[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is avoiding contact with a woman because she is not my type autistic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: conor.jpg (90KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
conor.jpg
90KB, 1440x1080px
Is avoiding contact with a woman because she is not my type autistic? she mires me all the time she even talked to me first but then I act like she is not there.

there is also a girl that seems angry at me all the time but I have noticed that she is always trying to get my attention. maybe she wants me to make a move but I'm too autistic.
>>
You probably do have some mild form of autism. Should try some cognitive therapy to help socialize you and be able to function more normally in the adult world.
>>
That pic is retarded. He still walks around the same in both weight classes he just doesnt cut water weight at 170 lbs you fucking peasant casuals
>>
>>36705921
You'd still give his penis a sniffaroo if given the chance.
>>
>>36705821
He should just stay in the manlet division, he can't compete against real men
>>
>>36706002
he beat the shit out of nate though
>>
>>36706025
But lost
>>
>>36706025

Yeah, he got knocked down & choked but somehow won.

Is this Dana White?
>>
>>36705921
how is that pic retarded
one is of him weighing 145lbs
one is of him weighing 170lbs

sounds like ur the retarded one
>>
>>36706025
>beat the shit out of his opponent
>got his shit totally wrecked and lost
pick one
>>
File: daner.jpg (74KB, 1006x500px) Image search: [Google]
daner.jpg
74KB, 1006x500px
>>36705821
you should at least acknowledge her, make her a FRIEND, but just that. When it comes to people you know, the more the merrier, a friend is a friend, she could possibly have friends that are your type, and vice versa. If you're only kind to people you are fond of in particular and not to average people that approach you, then it makes you look autistic, if you are seen socializing with a lot of people around town when your type does show up and you talk to her or are with her, then she will realize you know a lot of people and it will keep her in check to act right, and not be a stupid hoe or try to play you.
>>36706194
Dana White is such a sleazy shithead jew cuck, "Ooh guys guess what, st perux is down to fight jones!!!"
>"saint who?"
>"Saint Perux, hes #6 and a great...."
>"Dana kill yourself your just in damage control because your two cash cows lost and now are on the cover of ufc 2 and now the jones fight isn't gonna make anywhere near what you thought it would and you need to kill yourself
>"Uhh- U-Um, both great fighters, b-both, gonna be a g-great..."
>"Do it Dana Do it now you fat cunt"
>"Conor mekrektor is cuming b-back t-to redeem..."
>"here just put in in your mouth and pull the trigger, like this"
>"mmmm-mmph-mmoomph- b-best pound for p-pound mmMMMMPH"
>BANG!
>fecal matter of irishman rhonda cunty, and joerogan all over the place
>>
>>36706662

Yeah, ufc had lose a ton of steam. They have no real stars now, conor isn't gonna last if he fights above flw
>>
>>36705921
>implying someone can cut 25lbs of water weight
>>
if you're not into her don't waste your time

if you're "not into her" because she's not your "type" based on some imaginary guidelines you created that have no relevance to what actually attracts you to a woman, then you're just screwing yourself out of a potential good thing.
>>
>>36705821
I had a girl tell me after a set of deadlifts that "You're like my man crush" after eye fucking me all week, and her darting her eyes in another direction when I would reciprocate.

But when she said that, I sperged and said "haha th-thanks" and avoided eye contact with her the rest of the workout, and when she said bye to everyone out loud, and then looked at me I was too nervous to respond

Is this recoverable? Should I still ask her out next time I see her? I wanna clap dem cheeks pretty bad now tbqh, but don't want a serious relationship if it even gets anywhere near that point
>>
>>36706901
Pls respawn
>>
>>36706996
of course you should dumb shit. try smiling at her and holding eye contact a second longer to get her juices flowing. and then talk to her at the end of your workout and get coffee or ask her if she wants to watch a movie. fuck.
>>
>>36705921
What's retarded? It's a picture of him at two different weights. There's no point, no message, no suggestions. It's just a picture. You might as well look at a standard desktop background of the sky and say that's retarded.
>>
>>36707077
>You might as well look at a standard desktop background of the sky and say that's retarded.

I tried, and yes it is retarded. There's no smog or buildings
>>
>>36705821
I wouldn't have said you were autistic, you might just have an ounce of shame unlike the majority of /fit/

Talk to her.
>>
File: connor macgregor.jpg (521KB, 2392x2096px) Image search: [Google]
connor macgregor.jpg
521KB, 2392x2096px
>>36705821
>MacHypegore
>>
>>36705821
yes you are autistic, the more you ignore and avoid her, the more you will attract her
>>
>>36705921
there's a noticeable difference in bodyfat retard
>>
>>36709432
delete this
>>
>>36706901
you should at least take her on a date

coffee
make her laugh
walk around the city, have a mini heart to heart
take her back to your place to show her your rock collection
???
profit
>>
No, that's what women do all day to men, and their reasons for someone not being their type can range from ridiculous to batshit insane, but nobody questions it. It's a good thing to have standards, OP. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. If she's nice enough to be friends with, go ahead with that, if not just talk to her formally and to the point until she get it through her head you have no interest in her. If you legitimately dislike her body and personality and she can't take a hint tell her point blank you aren't interested. She'll probably get pissed and say some crazy shit, but it will be funny if you can remain calm.
>>
>not leading her on

not gonna make it
>>
>>36709479
Make me, Conor.
>>
>>36710581
They're minerals, Anon
>>
>>36706822
>found the casuals
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.