[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy comes up to you and smacks the dumbbells out of your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: andrew-keegan-5.jpg (46KB, 600x683px) Image search: [Google]
andrew-keegan-5.jpg
46KB, 600x683px
This guy comes up to you and smacks the dumbbells out of your hands

>You may lift 4 plates but I can pick up any girl you'd ever want

How do you respond?
>>
>>36698757
Ask him how he gets his hair on fleek like that. Mirin'.

Hair general?
>>
How is this thread even fitness related at all. Please go back to r9k.
>>
>implying that homo can manage to move 80 lb dumbbells even if I'm supporting them
>>
>>36698757
literally r9k content,gtfo
>>
>>36698757
he'll hurt his hand if he does that
>>
Id tell him I hope OP dies from cancer.
>>
>>36698787
You insecury?
>>
>>36698757

Ask him to show me the difference between his underwear pose and his bathing suit pose, and while he's staring off into nowhere walk away with all the bishes.
>>
>>36698757
>lol I don't lift 4 plates
>>
>>36698757
dumbbells? i dont lift i just come here to give out wrong advice on purpose.
>>
> implying I lift for girls

I don't care m8, but if you do this again I will have to punch this pretty face of yours
>>
>>36698819
> not punching him the first time
You beta af
>>
RAPE RAAAPE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE OH LAWD HES TRYING TO RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE
>>
>>36698757
Ask him if his aggressive behavior towards strangers and his need for approval is the result of a microdick or his daddy touching him when he was younger

Now pick up that equipment
>>
>>36698757
I can lift 7.5pl8 tyvm
Also I literally had a chick tell me I'm her man crush today right after I did an easy set of 5pl8 3x4 beltless deadlifts
Planning on clapping dem cheeks by next week

Being big and strong helps
>>
>>36698757
Why would someone who admits they are physically weaker try and cause a physical confrontation?

People that act smug and feel insecure aren't assertive, they sit around and make passive aggressive comments in passing, hoping to rile you up, but not seem like the bad guy.
>>
>>36698870
He has his whole film crew and bodyguards backing him up in case you try something
>>
>>36698757
Joke's on you, I can't lift 4 plates
>>
>>36698757
rape him in the ass
>>
>>36698787
You're the one posting cock lusting threads on a Swedish immigrant image board so you tell me
>>
>>36698861
lmao
>>
>>36698889
In that case the bodyguards would have noticed him walking threateningly towards me, followed, and then try drag me away as soon as he knocked the dumbbell out of my hand, otherwise they wouldn't be bodyguards. Seeing as he's just some lame ass actor/model, I probably wouldn't have to fight back or worry about being beaten by the guards. They won't break the law for some dumb fuck with no connections.

If I'm not forced to defend myself, I won't pick a fight I won't win.
>>
And I can pick you up above my shoulders, faggot. You think those frail motherfuckin arms will get you chicks? You look like a fuckin child, the type of child that gets beat the fuck up when they take some other child's candies, stay away from my bitches. Bitch ass white boy.
>>
>>36698757
>How do you respond?

Y-you too...
>>
>>36698757
Bend him over and fuck him in the ass. Ask him how it feels to be the girl.
>>
>>36698757
"so what? im gay lol"
>>
>>36698870

physical strength has absolutely nothing to do with how well you can fight
>>
>>36699343
Yeah the joke is really on him there
>>
"How about you i put my dick in my your ass"
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.