[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where did all of /fit/ go, ive been at sea for 6 months with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Where did all of /fit/ go, ive been at sea for 6 months with no internet and now /fit/ is full of literal cancer on things which used to be troll threads people are now taking seriously, I miss my fit bros, are you still there?
>>
Some of the oldfags still lurk. But this place is 95% trash now
>>
Ive been on here since 2011 and it still seems exactly the same as its always been.

Im the guy that started the whole ">OHPing in the squat rack" meme with austin powers jpg. btw. Some other dude was forcing the meme for awhile as well, pretty funny how something I did turned into a meme that got spammed for at least a year and still gets posted every now and then.
>>
>>36698276
since when? what happened? before I joined ship was an epic night of /fit/ bingo with pretty much all of /fit/ working together was fucking amazing but it seems like this is more skinnyfat faggots whining about why they are depressed or why they need roids to get a remotely athletic looking body
>>
>>36698263
I remember some vigilante trip from a 3rd world country or something always used to post here, he was like /fit/ batman, you still there bro?
>>
File: 1450211030273.jpg (32KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1450211030273.jpg
32KB, 720x480px
Fit started getting bad right around the time i joined in

Haha
It's my board now, bitch

MODS, DELETE THIS NON FITNESS RELATED THREAD PLEASE. :)
>>
>>36698263
People realized oats had to many calories so they decided to replace them with feels.

Everyones gains disappeared and now nobody has a gf.
>>
>>36698317
Reddit is experiencing a mass exodus or outward expansion. One of the two. We're dealing with a lot of newfriends and shit posters
>>
>>36698374
>muh squatz and oatz?

how else do they make gains
>>
>>36698391

ah so all the underage B&s are coming from reddit wondering, asking /fit/ why they are going through puberty.

>im depressed guys
>no gf guys will be forever alone
>lifes over this is the worst 17th birthday ever

We have replaced there dads, should we a make a THE TALK thread for when they do get their first GF?
>>
>>36698431
their* my bad
>>
>>36698431
That's what happens when most children are raised by single mothers. I stopped posting as often on the site as a whole.
>>
>>36698263
believe it or not the shitposting has died down over the past few weeks, it was fucking horrible back in jan and feb
>>
>>36698508
thats just new year fags though surely, thats normal

>what's the best way to build muscle and lose weight at the same time?

many nostalgic lels
>>
File: 1419733665087.jpg (1MB, 1755x3285px) Image search: [Google]
1419733665087.jpg
1MB, 1755x3285px
Does anyone know what happened to Supermang and Based Julius? It seems neither post here now

>pls come back Julius ;_;
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.