[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you know for sure if your susceptible to hairloss, gyno,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: ross-dickerson-4.jpg (160KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
ross-dickerson-4.jpg
160KB, 960x960px
How do you know for sure if your susceptible to hairloss, gyno, or acne if you're going to start your first cycle?
>>
>>36685968
you dont, you just prepare for those things

good luck
>>
you dont

you take another several chemicals with additional sideeffects to counter those sideeffects you listed
>>
i already have fuckiing gyno
>>
>>36685968
You can't, that's part of the fun of being a worthless piece of shit who can't be bothered to work for anything.
>>
>>36685968
Look at your mom's father. If he's bald/balding then be careful
>>
>>36685968
If you wake up with more hair on your pillow than usual.. or your nipple seems itchy, or if you suddenly have a huge ass spot on your back/shoulder/face .. then you know.

Those are the only and earliest warning signs. If any of these things happen then incrase the dosage of whatever you are taking to prevent it.
>>
>>36686271
>nipple feels itchy

i dont even take gear but that happened to me sometimes when i used to drink a lot and 420erryday

does alcohol increase estro?
>>
>>36685968
>hairloss
it's a gamble unless you've got perfect genes

>gyno
easily preventable

>acne
easily preventable and manageable
>>
>>36686288
What method did u use to manage acne?

I had pretty bad hormonal acne on my shoulders and back during a 500mg/week Test-e only cycle
>>
File: 1430481377348.jpg (13KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
1430481377348.jpg
13KB, 250x237px
>people thinking they will look like the "fake natties" when they start doing roids

Foolishness has it's cost though.
>>
>>36685968
Hair loss you can get an idea from your family

Everyone pretty much gets acne

Gyno is something you don't know until it starts happening. Just have a good AI on hand.
>>
>>36686333
why wouldn't they?
>>
>>36686284
I have no idea if it's a myth or not but apparently it does slightly.

Although everyone nipples get itchy sometimes.

The nipple itch from not controlling your estro properly on gear is very intense and doesn't go away for hours at a time. At one point I physically had to start jogging home when I was in the middle of shopping because I couldn't straight face it anymore. It was too intense.

Turns out the whole thing was because I had bunk arimidex. Got some legit stuff and it went away. However that was a whole year ago and I now have a baked bean size hard lump under/above my nipple. It looks gross at low bf.
>>
>>36686333
why not
>>
File: 1420131979449.jpg (69KB, 498x668px) Image search: [Google]
1420131979449.jpg
69KB, 498x668px
>>36686360
>>36686526
Go and find out.
>>
>>36685968
Look at your parents/siblings. Sure some shit can come out of left field but a lot of the time roids exacerbate issues that are already there. Except for gyno, that can just be the result of you being stupid with your cycle.
>>
>>36686535
>le mystery man

epic
>>
>>36686560
>do I look like fake natty yet??
>>
>>36686535
> i-i didn't expect you to ask. I didn't think this far ahead.
>>
>>36685979
This is true, I never got acne my entire life. I'm in my 30s. Did a cycle of tren test and tossed in low dose of deca. Was gonna cruise on the deca and test. Broke out at the very end of the tren cycle wit really bad cystic acne. Iv been on acne meds and have been trying to get rid if it. Summers coming and after tons of read some people break out bad from deca.

I stopped deca and my acne has cleared up about 70% of the way. Lots of acne spots tho. Using salicylic acid,lotions, exfoliating daily in an attempt to clear up before summer. I'll be cutting it close but have faith.

Be prepared is the best damn advice. You literally have no idea what side effects you'll get.
>>
>>36686233

I don't know who that is :/
>>
>>36686288

>gyno
>easily preventable

>acne
>easily preventable and manageable

how?
>>
>>36687127
Gyno, just use an ai. Nolvadex for pct.

Acne I'm not aware of a good way. Isotretinoin is used for severe acne but has immense side effects.
>>
hair: look at your dad, do u have the same hairline, if not then look at ur moms dad/brother hairline
>>
>>36686777
>>36686577
>>
>>36686577
looking sick bro
>>
>>36686333
*its

get schooled faggot
>>
>>36686837

Do you regret turning in your natty card?
>>
Vegans don't have any of these problems.
>>
How your body reacts to steroids is determined purely by your genetics.
Some people have few sides, while others have so much sides roiding becomes literally unbearable.
You really can't tell what is going to happen.
If you are scared of gyno or balding, dont try roids.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.