[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ what were the rubber balls that time platz chewed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: tom_platz.jpg (81KB, 503x800px) Image search: [Google]
tom_platz.jpg
81KB, 503x800px
/fit/ what were the rubber balls that time platz chewed for his jawline?
>>
>>36660689
bump
>>
>>36660689
>huge thighs
>no glutes

Reminder that you should do compound movements like squat and deadlift, and not just leg extension, leg curl, hack squat, etc.
or else you'll end up with a flat ass like that guy. Looks fucking ridiculous
>>
>>36660736
But women LOVE flat asses on men!
>>
>>36660736
Were the glutes frowned on back then? This is Arnold on why he stopped doing the full squat:

>The disadvantage was that 50 percent of the effort worked my thighs, and at least 30 percent worked my glutes. I found that the first third of the movement of coming up from a full squat worked my glutes. The final two-thirds of the movement worked the entire thigh, but no particular part. So, what happened was my rear got big, and my thighs got bulky and shapeless. Nether of these two effects served my purpose for bodybuilding.
>>
>>36660863
>my rear got big, and my thighs got bulky and shapeless
this is exactly what it's happening to me, did Arnold also say what he did to replace the full squat?
>>
>>36660894
Here's the whole thing

http://bodybuilding.ericsgym.com/trainingarticles/arnoldsquat/index.htm
>>
>>36660736
> mfw all I do is squat and dl but I have this problem

how to fix :(
>>
>>36660736
Maybe I misunderstood your post... are you suggesting guys should actually STRIVE to have big Brazilian asses?
>>
>>36660969
Women like guys with a nice ass , that's what my mom told me.
>>
File: gloots2.jpg (185KB, 937x1500px) Image search: [Google]
gloots2.jpg
185KB, 937x1500px
>>36660969
>>
>>36660969
Women fucking love guys with muscular asses, is this somehow new to you ?
>>
>>36661011
> women
rofl
nigga u gay
>>
File: juX73px[1].jpg (92KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
juX73px[1].jpg
92KB, 900x900px
Hi guys
How do my ass look? rate/10
This is with a pump after glute-day
>>
>>36660736

>he doesn't know who Tom "Legs" Platz is

don't give advice if you don't know have a clue what you're talking about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjtVvYk1HWw
>>
>>36661042

fagbait/10
>>
>>36660902
that was a good read, thanks anon
>>
>>36660902
thanks, that was everything I had hoped. I see that my conclusions don't differ too much from Arnold's, this gives me hope! Goodnight anon
>>
>>36660736
>>36660736
Tom Platz squatted 500 for 23 reps though
There's a video on jewtube
>>
>>36660689
Was there ever a time while you were growing up where you thought that one day you will end up on a website full of creepy homosexuals, asking about putting Tom Platz balls in your mouth?
>>
Rubber balls? It's called "tren," son.
>>
>>36662140

obviously hes juiced but i dont think your jaw muscles would get that big unless you worked them
>>
>>36660689
Probably squash balls, alternately they might have been those pieces of rubber that dentists give people to chew on
>>
>>36662140
He openly said in an interview that he chewed on rubber balls to make jaw gains familiar
>>
>>36663522
They get huge from the tren. Look at the Olympia stage from any given year recently and how all their jaws look like his.

>>36662029
He would also squat 225 for 10 minutes straight hitting 100+ reps in a set. Dat trenbolona.
>>
File: Young-Phil-Basketball[1].jpg (76KB, 450x486px) Image search: [Google]
Young-Phil-Basketball[1].jpg
76KB, 450x486px
>>36663642
Bullshit, Phil Heath's bone structure is exactly the same as it was before he even started lifting, "hgh and tren grows your jaw" is a dank meme, all it does is make your face leaner giving the illusion of jaw growth
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.