[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The answer is yes Don't let any SS dyel faggot from this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (27KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 443x332px
The answer is yes

Don't let any SS dyel faggot from this board tell you otherwise. Incline is the way to go for an aesthetic chest.

Incline for upper
Flat and decline for lower
Flys for inner
>>
>inner chest
>>
>working inner chest

you memesters never cease to amaze me

>>36652246
thanks for joining us tonight anon
>>
>>36652246
>>36652255
>what is pectoralis inneris
>>
>uses image from Athlean X
>recommends flys
flys are garbage
>>
>>36652237
>SS DYEL
I've noticed slight gains there with SS as well, how bad do you have to be at this to think it can't be trained
>>
>>36652297
>if noticed slight gains there on SS

Wow, you gained some muscle there after completing your first push up, at this rate you'll be Arnold come Christmas!

Holy shit you people are retarded. Keep doing your flat bench press and in a year or two I want you to think back to this thread, think to me laughing at you and your shitty chest
>>
>>36652338
>thinking SS is supposed to be a bodybuilding program
>>
just tell me what to pick up and put down again 3 times a week to get aesthetic body famalam
>>
>>36652338
My point is that even my lanky ass made gains on that muscle without even doing the related exercise.
>>
>>36652370
weights
>>
>>36652350
Which is my point

>>36652380
And a malnourished kid is going to gain weight everywhere when he has his first quarter pounder. Like I said, keep going, I'm sure your chest will be like Arnold come Christmas

>>36652370
>three times a week
>he's in the gym fewer times than he is out of it per week
>he does 3 exercises totaling a grand 45mins
>80% of that time is spent on a break between sets
>he believes this will get him muscle

SS is the biggest scam of them all
>>
people are dumb as fuck thinking that "the muscle contracts as one" means you can't get emphasis on certain parts of your body.

I fell for this meme and it messed me up. Once I started to put more emphasis in lagging parts of my body its really helped my physique.

For example I had lots of side boob pec from benching and flat pressing movements, but my lower chest and upper chest was lagging. So I started doing incline and working on some lower chest movements and it really helped those areas fill in.

Same with my legs the lower quad in my leg was lacking and I started to put emphasis on it and they started to fill in as well.

TL;DR: dont fall for this meme you cant grow certain parts of your muscles.
>>
File: index.jpg (29KB, 692x461px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
29KB, 692x461px
I do 3x5 flat and 3x8 incline for chest.

5'7 - 78kg.

My chest is far better than yours (unless you're on steroids of course)
>>
File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>36652425
>5'7"
>>
>>36652421
How do you work the lower quad?
>>
>>36652412
>acknowledges that SS isn't a bodybuilding program
>calls it a "scam" because it won't make you aesthetic
Assuming you're just overstating it when you imply that SS won't build muscle, because pretty much everyone who does it properly has in fact built muscle, and not just a a tiny amount.
>>
>>36652421
Preach my brother preach. I'm not making this thread to troll kids, I'm making to so they don't make the same mistake we did.

Doing incline work now and my chest has filled out so much over the last few months it's ridiculous. Not saying flat bench is a waste of time, rather not doing incline and hoping to look good is a waste of time.

>lower quad
Same issue here, what did you do for it?
>>
>>36652448
>doesn't post a pic of himself

laughing10/10goddess.png
>>
>>36652466
>not just a tiny amount

Yea man I'm Arnold after SS, so aesthetic, so ripped and not trex like at all
>>
Posted in the other thread already but related to this thread too
First off I'd like to mention I hit a new pr of 315 bench today at the gym. It's in my story and I feel pretty good so figured I'd get it out of the way so it doesn't come off as subtle brag

>doing chest with gym bro
>warmup and try our 1rm since he wanted to do that today (only been lifting 6 months)
>he hit's 205 (huge gains from his 85 starting) and I hit 315
>progress through our normal 5 sets of 8-12 and then 2 heavy sets of 3-5 superset with a 20lb medicine ball chest passx15 as fast as possible for them explosive gains
>notice some skinny mid 20s guy in wife beater and snapback watching us
>comes over and says "hey bro your pretty big, besides bench what exercises can I do to develop mass in my upper chest area like I just wanna get mass there. I already do these (pantomimes supinated grip cable front raises)
>tell him "idk about inner chest or whatever but I like to train chest in different rep ranges and weights and from different angles and do flies and presses just for overall strength and size and stability
>mention some of my routine to him
>he goes "yea bro that's nice whatever, but how do I get like just straight mass in the upper chest? Like without wasting time on bench. I don't wanna waste time doing bench with 20lbs on each side it's not gonna get me anywhere but thats all I can do."
>tell him "soooo you want to see results but you don't want to do the work? If 20lbs is all you can handle for your intended rep range then by all means do 20lbs and eat at a surplus"
>"Allright whatever bro geez thanks for the lecture"
>still don't know what that dudes deal was
>>
>>36652480
>spams a pic of someone else all over the board

I almost feel bad for this guy who's picture is now being used to troll all over the board. Almost. Then I remember he posted his photos to 4chan and deserves everything that he gets
>>
>>36652487
I literally called you out on that exact same fallacy in my previous post.
>>
>>36652495
Sure thing Arnold
>>
>>36652464
When you do the leg press do really short reps. Like 3 inch roms because the lower quad is mostly used on the end of the lift.

You can also do this on the leg extension by doing half reps as well.
>>
>>36652280
>The only true chest isolation is garbage

You sicken me
>>
>>36652501
Hey retard, no one things SS will make you arnold. This was already explained to you twice.
>>
>>36652506
>what are cable crossovers
>>
>>36652519
I'm sure no one thinks that mr Schwarzenegger
>>
>>36652525
Cable crossovers are just standing flies lad.
>>
>there are people on /fit/ that can't name that muscle
>>
>>36652550
Pectoralis upperis
>>
>ITT: people in denial about their gorilla titties
do your incline bench
>>
>>36652571
No one in this thread said that incline bench isn't necessary to be aesthetic
>>
>>36652488
he wanted you to hook him with gear
>>
>>36652488
>>36652580
This, he thought you were on roids and tried to subtly lead the conversation there. You being the sperg you are didn't comprehend when you asked him if he wants results without the work.

Holy shit mate get it together
>>
>>36652580
>>36652592

Well you just made me feel really good about myself. I'm natty and I never even considered that he might be asking for gear since I've never thought of using it. Guess I made it
>>
>have huge gyno naturally
what do i do

other than kms
>>
>>36652624
surgery
>>
>>36652632
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOtkYRsUl8o

one day. been wanting it for about 20 years now. getting too old for it to matter.
>>
>>36652624
cut hard, get to low bf until your pecs look normal (surgery if you need it). Then bulk SLOWLY from there. When i say slowly i mean slowly, dont put on any extra weight because the last thing you want are bitch tits as a skinny guy. My fat deposits straight on my gut before anywhere else, if i gain 5kg ill retain my vascularity everywhere but i look pregnant. Im guessing your tits will be the same, the best way to avoid that is to not gain weight in the first place.

Dont fall for the hurrrrr bulkin meme. Eat clean, eat well and lift
>>
>>36652651
i have gyno. it is not fat. it is breast tissue. it does not grow with body fat percentage.

figure people on /fit/ would actually know what it is.
>>
>>36652260
i really hope this is b8
>>
>>36652525

It's literaly the same just standing

You sound like some dyel sub 2pl8 bencher
>>
>>36652425

If I was 5'7" and didn't have a full chest id prolly kill myself.
>>
>>36652693
>>36652539
you can get more of a contraction on your chest with cable crossovers. your arms can actually cross, which can't be done with dumbbell flies. It's just better.
>>
>>36652412
Am I missing the post where he said he was gonna look like Arnold by Christmas?
>>
>>36652237
internal rotation of the elbow while doing a dumbell press is pretty much all you need.

you fucking faggot.
>>
>>36653050
i forgot to add suppination of the wrist (palms up)
>>
>>36653050
>>36653068
speak english
>>
File: 100603.png (197KB, 333x346px) Image search: [Google]
100603.png
197KB, 333x346px
>2016
>not working your pectoralis upperis
>not working your pectoralis downeris
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.