[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can you still gain strength cutting from 19% to 10% bodyfat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

can you still gain strength cutting from 19% to 10% bodyfat?

i wanted to try the 10% deload and increase weight every workout again. but i dont know if this is possible on a heavy cut?

would i just lose strength ?
>>
>can you still gain strength cutting from 19% to 10% bodyfat?

no
>>
>>36641214
Yes. It's easier to do the less experience you have lifting.
>>
It's next to impossible breh. Your fat is like extra energy storage. Your joints would be wrecked as well. Please read the sticky.
>>
It's possible, just take extra care to your food and cut slowly with patience. Most strength gains comes from CNS adaptation and tecnique, specially if you are a newbie, but don't go all retarded with diet and intensity. Expect minimum gains to almost maintanence im comparisson to caloric surplus.

Don't hear people who says the oposite, they are all dyels.
>>
>>36641217
yes you can but its hard.

ive been cutting a while im at arround <17% cut from 25>% only gained strength.

keep protine high
excess energy needed to build muscle will be taken from excess fat storage.
you obv wont gain as much as if u where on a bulk but thats just how it is.
>>
>>36641296
when you hit a wall. like lifting the same weight for 3 weeks.

does a deload actually work or is it useless on a cut?
>>
It is possible to gains strength if you're a complete DYEL
>>
>>36641214
Yes/no

Strength loss will occur in the beginning but will gradually rebound and increase. Heavy cut will result in a very noticeable strength loss in the beginning.
>>
>>36641323
im gradually increasing my food intake so im not going to hit that wall and when i reach my current lifting goals i will lower the weight and increse reps temporary. then change my routine and use progressive overload once again
>>
>>36641325
i migth have countered that since i started doing creatine at the same time as my cut. (downside was staying at the same weight for 2-3 weeks)
>>
Yes, I've done it.
>>
>>36641366
same her i found when i started creatine on my cut my weight stayed the same for 3 weeks and now i can increase intake so i dont loose too much weight.

and food is good
>>
>>36641366
make sure to do some cheat meals or your body will get real fucked up from the lack of energy
>>
>>36643033
as of now i do 1 meal a week where i eat a little over maintenance with pasta
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.