[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I see people give user reviews for shit all the time and something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

I see people give user reviews for shit all the time and something they keep saying is "focus"

>"The best part about this is the focus and intensity"

>"It provides solid energy with a run through walls type focus"

>"Hemo rage keeps on working! Clean, focused energy."
Who fucking talks like this?? And what the fuck is "focus" are people this retarded in the gym?
>>
>>36637351
ever tried adderall? ...meth?
>>
Caffeine. They're talking about the effects of caffeine.
>>
since when is Focus are marketing point tho?

why not just say, energy. .....
>>
i think dmaa used to give the focus, now it's banned

hemo rage used to give me a ton of focus before dmaa got banned
>>
>EXTREME ! EXTREME !
>>
>>36637541
yeah it was killing people. it messes with blood pressure by restricting blood flow in your vessels.

whats the opposite of dilate?

anyway. A guy on my dept gave me some of the Hemo Rage WITH the DMAA and was like, this stuff is illegal, and i was like WTF your a homo as per usual.

looked it up and its legit banned now. but for a good reason, not cause its steroids like he was inferring.

There is a SHIT ton of ingredients in it. Would love to see labdoor do this one.
>>
side topic.

I am dealing with a slightly upset stomach towards the end of my work out and its causing me to not push myself to my limits. I am the type of oddity that does better on a full stomach. I get REALLY sick filling if I dont eat enough before a work out.

In my 20s in college I would eat 3 chicken sammiches and go to the gym, felt amazing. Now I am 30 and just have pre work out, and a bowl of toasted oats in almond milk.

Today I mixed it up and ate a bigger meal pre work out. Still had queezy feeling about 5/6th through my work out.
Any suggestions on something to settle my tummy tum tum?
>>
File: 1421040569482.jpg (23KB, 450x299px) Image search: [Google]
1421040569482.jpg
23KB, 450x299px
>>36637351
>2016
>being addicted to caffeine

Stop being a pussy and you wont need this shit.
>>
File: 1412654148440.jpg (31KB, 592x448px) Image search: [Google]
1412654148440.jpg
31KB, 592x448px
>>36637822
>Any suggestions on something to settle my tummy tum tum?

Awww, yeah hold on one sec, let me jus...

HOOOOLY FUCKING FUCK LADIES WE HAVE OURSELVES A FUCKING BLEEDING VAGINA OVER HERE. WHY DON'T YOU SUCK IT UP AND STOP PLAYING TOUCH BUTT WITH THE OTHER FAGGOTS AND MAYBE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE A PROBLEM.
>>
>>36637351
how has this not been shopped to homo-rage?
>>
>>36637351
>hemo-rhoid
>>
>>36640662
>homo-rage
>>
>Hemo-Rage
Sounds like something that makes your asshole bleed
>>
>>36640740
>homo-rhoid
lel best of both worlds
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.