[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 6'5, the rock is 6'4 Realistically, how long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Alexandra-daddario-9.jpg (764KB, 936x1231px) Image search: [Google]
Alexandra-daddario-9.jpg
764KB, 936x1231px
I'm 6'5, the rock is 6'4

Realistically, how long would it take to get his physique starting from skelly mode?
>>
10 steron
>>
>>36620337
Five years with roids and a perfect diet and sleep schedule, assuming you have good genetics. Do a PPL.
>>
Years. Just do the best you can right now and look at reaching short term goals within the next few months or this year.
>>
>>36620337
Look up that pic of The Rock when he was 14.
>>
>how can I naturally get the physique of someone who has elite genetics and has been using steroids for most of his life?

Well OP I hate to break it to you...
>>
>>36620337
If u don't have wide shoulders/big rib cage/big hips then it will be a lot harder.

Look at him at 15, he was huge
>>
b-b-but the rock says he's natty
>>
People mention roids but also forget to bring up the fact that he's got like 4 personal trainers and cooks that make perfectly nutritional food for his physique, people who measure him weekly and adjust his workout and intake
>>
Be Polynesian.

Otherwise you're fucked.
>>
>>36620337
F
O
R
E
V
E
R
>>
>>36620355
>five years with roids
Try ten years with the best gear money can buy, perfect diet and training every day as well as having exceptional genetics
>>
>>36620337
His genes are one in a million kiddo. U aint got it
>>
How would he have roided at first though? he was poor as fuck
>>
>>36621091
When he was in his late teens he might've been natty; Black mixed with Polynesian is one hell of a genetic mix. Have you seen his Dad? Bro had them BBC genes AND was on the gas, wouldn't have had any problem getting them for him.
>>
FFS, just fucking lift weight and eat properly. You will never know the type of body you have if you dont even try to attain it. Even if someone told you how long it would take you, you still probably wouldnt do it because of how long it would take, and how torturous it would be.
>>
>>36620337
DECADES OF
S T E R O I D S
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (43KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
43KB, 480x360px
Considering Phil heath has.gone.from 2003 to 5place Olympia in 2009 I would guess with enough HGH slin and roids you could.probably do the rock in 5years permablasting. Assuming you know what the hell you are.doing.

Realistically speaking 10years permablasting
>>
>>36620337

you will never, ever look like the rock

you are probably a skeleton, he also has genetics on his side, your insertions wont be the same either

give up now.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.