[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In the study, published in The Quarterly Journal of Experimental

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

File: skin-glow-i.jpg (17KB, 450x316px) Image search: [Google]
skin-glow-i.jpg
17KB, 450x316px
>In the study, published in The Quarterly Journal of Experimental Psychology, more than three quarters of respondents (76 per cent) said the yellow glow from eating lots of brightly coloured vegetables was more attractive than the brown glow achieved through a sun tan.
>The research follows on from a previous study which found that eating two extra portions of fruit and vegetables a day led to a noticeable change in skin colour in just six weeks.
Daily reminder to forget the tanning and eat more veggies
>>
>>36617895
DaiIy reminder these articIes are mostIy buIIshit.
/thread
>>
>>36617919
You're bullshit
>>
File: carotenemia.jpg (19KB, 336x237px) Image search: [Google]
carotenemia.jpg
19KB, 336x237px
>>36617895
Mate, it's not entirely about veggies,...for this case it's about carotenes present in carrots and others like butternut squashes.
Do not exaggerate your intake or you'll look like shit.
>>
>>36618128
>OP here

l was a dumb faggot thank you for correcting me.
>>
>>36618128
Anything reddish and orange.

>>36618144
Kill yourself, my man
>>
>>36617895
The one on the right looks like a mediterranean subhuman to me.
>>
>>36618443
"it must, I think, be recognized that the Mediterranean race has actually more achievement to its credit than any other, since it is responsible for by far the greater part of Mediterranean civilization, certainly before 1000 B.C. (and probably much later), and so shaped not only the Aegean cultures, but those of Western as well as the greater part of Eastern Mediterranean lands, while the culture of their near relatives, the Hamitic pre-dynastic Egyptians, formed the basis of that of Egypt." - C.G. Seligman
>>
>>36618197
>KiII yourself, my man

OP here wiII consider your advice l've been toId this many times before thanks.
>>
>>36618522
>the mediterranean race
>>
>>36617895
Just a reminder that if you eat too many carrots you will turn into a carrot. Be careful.
>>
>>36618522
Those people don't exist anymore they were blended with North Africans and Turkish filth.
>>
>>36618443
>mediterranean subhuman
lol enjoy your mutilated dicks, imperial lolsystem and filthy anuses due to lack of bidets.
>>
>>36618570
With the only exception of the Sicilians (who suffered a small occupation from the Mudslimes before the Deus lo volt crusade) and Gibraltar, Arabs never breed with Mediterranean people. European mediterranean have mixed with Germans, French, Slavs, but never mixed with Mudslimes.
Fun fact: Sicilians then breeded with the Bourbons and it's more likely to find blonde/light-coloured eyes there than in relatively northern regions.

Only recently Mudslimes started breeding with Europeans, but just with German and Swedish cucks,

>>36618443
According to peer reviewed studies, your personal preference is darwnistically recessive.

>>36618532
Don't, you made the mistake to generally refer to veggies but edgy fedora-tippers don't deserve the attention they crave.
>>
>>36618128
You need a fucking fuckton of carrots to actually see some results, ultra-exaggerating carotene overdose is fucking difficult.
>>
File: tumblr_n9u1uissXd1sk54l8o1_400.gif (621KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9u1uissXd1sk54l8o1_400.gif
621KB, 400x300px
>>36617895

White Glow > Yellow Glow > brown glow >black glow.
>>
File: large .jpg (15KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
large .jpg
15KB, 500x333px
>>36618845
This goes for males as well.
>>
>>36617895
I've actually been supplementing beta carotene in massive doses (90g/day, or 150k IU) for about two weeks now.
About to see them skin glow gains soon
>>
>>36618845
Bronze Glow is _at least_ better than Yellow Glow.
In the three dimensional world it's also better than White Glow, unless you're talking Ghost-alike Glow. Then again, I'd bet someone really that white would seem anaemic in any region that ain't Lappland
>>
>>36618775
No it totally happens, I saw it on House.
>>
>Daily reminder that the only thing which matters in life is whether others like the way you look
>>
>>36618128
Hey fuck you there's nothing wrong with eating more vegetables faggot. Plant-based gains are the best gains.
>>
>>36617895
I always hate how in these online articles that talk about studies, they never give reference info for the study. They'll say the journal and maybe the name of an author, maybe, but not give the name of the paper or the volume number or any kind of actual reference. Makes it that much more difficult to find the study myself and find out the claims in the article are way out of proportion to what the paper concludes.
>>
>>36619042
>there's nothing wrong with eating more vegetables
the issue I have is they take up a lot of space in the stomach and they're low-calorie. It's hard to hit a surplus as it is and if I ate more vegetables it would make it harder.
>>
>>36619102
Here's the article
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3483994/

>>36618733
That's not even me. And I made no mistake, that's how the author's frame it--fruits and veggies.
https://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/news/archive/2012/title,82727,en.php
>>
>>36618733
Wat, the moorish conquest and ownership of southern portugal, spain, france and italy is well known. Its why they are so dark skinned
>>
>>36619344
Sergi added that the Mediterranean race "in its external characters is a brown human variety, neither white nor negroid, but pure in its elements, that is to say not a product of the mixture of Whites with Negroes or negroid peoples." He explained this taxonomy as inspired by an understanding of "the morphology of the skull as revealing those internal physical characters of human stocks which remain constant through long ages and at far remote spots[...] As a zoologist can recognise the character of an animal species or variety belonging to any region of the globe or any period of time, so also should an anthropologist if he follows the same method of investigating the morphological characters of the skull[...] This method has guided me in my investigations into the present problem and has given me unexpected results which were often afterwards confirmed by archaeology or history."
>>
>>36618128
>>36618197

>Mate, it's not entirely about veggies,...for this case it's about carotenes present in carrots and others like butternut squashes.
>Anything reddish and orange.

Green vegetables have carotenoids too, even the yellow and orange pigments, they're just underneath the green chlorophyll pigment. If you ever see some kale at the store that looks kind of rough and old and not a uniform green color, you can see yellow patches where the chlorophyll didn't develop. That's lutein.

Other vegetables and fruits like tomatoes and watermelons have other carotenoids like lycopene.
>>
>>36619371
>phrenology

National Geographic's ancestral DNA tracking program disagrees with your quote.
>>
>>36619438
I hope you're joking saying it's phrenology.

>National Geographic
they might have different results, I'm just sharing what I've read.
>>
>>36619146
And let's not talk about the farts.
>>
but i want to be pale as fuck
>>
>OP samefaggoting this hard in the dumbest thread on here

Desperate OP, desperate.
>>
>>36619344
the "moorish" never conquered France or Italy.
>>36619371
Never seen so many bullshits in one post. Italy alone is the country with the most varied genotypes in Europe, and they are still 99% of European race (still). There's no "white" race. There are many European sub-types.
>>
File: 18909-18946.jpg (12KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
18909-18946.jpg
12KB, 320x240px
>>36618775
>ultra-exaggerating carotene overdose is fucking difficult.

No. It's very easy. Eat for a week any orange vegetable and see the mild change.
Do it for weeks and....
>>
>>36617895
As if I needed an excuse to stay in my room.
>>
>>36619668
>Italy alone is the country with the most varied genotypes in Europe, and they are still 99% of European race (still).
How is this against what that extract was saying? Did you quote the wrong post?
>There's no "white" race. There are many European sub-types.
sub-types implies there's a type divided into sub-types - that type will be what people think is "white race" although in racial categorisation Caucasian covers a lot including middle-easterners and maybe some Indians (not sure) so by no means "white" only.
>>
>>36617895
People still tan? Enjoy your literal cancer.
>>
>>36619851
Enjoy your vit d defiency and aenemic look
>>
>>36619922
fish and carrots, main
>>
>>36619668
I didn't say conquered the countries, I said conquered the southern portions. For example Narbonne in modern day France, and Contanzaroin modern day Italy.
>>
>>36618443
>>36618522
>>36618591
>>36618733
Kek at all the salty eurotrash replies
>>
File: 1459160827954.jpg (21KB, 256x270px) Image search: [Google]
1459160827954.jpg
21KB, 256x270px
>>36618128
Lmao that fucking fingerlet on the right has an index finger of equal length to his ring finger
>mfw low-test pleb
>>
>>36619976
I'm not even mediterranid but it's pretty obvious Romans, Greeks, Renaissance etc. are way up there in terms of achievements.

The only competitor I think is northern Europe esp. Britain (scientific and industrial revolutions).
>>
Any suggestions for getting a purer white color? I'm pale, but due to Italian roots I think I'm a little yellowish
>>
>>36621554
you have olive complex no way to get rid of it but desu olive complex looks better than the pale look northen europeans have
>>
>>36621581
A'ight man, thanks!
>>
>>36619412
Thanks for the protip
>>
>>36621554
Not all Italians have that permanent Olive skin tone. Pale White skin Northern Europeans have does look better imo and you can have your skin even Whiter by doing a few things.
Always wear sunblock.
Avoid the Sun when it's at it's strongest during the day.
Exfoliate skin and stay hydrated by drinking lots of water.
>>
>>36619614
You're the only one samefagging bro. Why do you hate vegetables so much?
>>
>>36617895
Turns you green
>>
>>36621554
populations vary a lot wherever you are, olive might be typical of certain places but you can't work out someone's origin by skin tone.

>>36621581
>the pale look northern europeans have
we just don't eat enough carrots.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.