[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Users of fit, r9ker here, how do i physically defend myself and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (18KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 384x384px
Users of fit, r9ker here, how do i physically defend myself and fight back against a chad? I know i cant beat chad but i want to at least go down fighting.

Another note, i would like to go to the gym but i have such a shit eating habit and too scared to look up decent meals

Im just looking for quick tips, not stuff like go train muay thai for 1 year
>>
>>36602826
Elbows and knees and learn to throw a proper punch faggot
>>
>>
>>36602826
> i would like to go to the gym

go on

>but i have such a shit eating habit and too scared to look up decent meals

kill yourself

>Im just looking for quick tips, not stuff like go train muay thai for 1 year

buy a gun
>>
>>36602842
Attack with elbows and knees or attack the elbows and knees?
>>
>>36602856
Attack with elbows and knees and if you can kick his knee from the side as hard as you can insta gimp leg
>>
>>36602826
I hope this is bait, theres no way you could do something if he knows some kind of self defense, I unironically think that you should kill yourself if you are looking for fast and easy ways in the most pure and murican to defend your honor
>>
>>36602853
Whats the point in me going to the gym if my eating habits suck. I don't eat bad foods, i dont eat junk foods, i dont add sugar to my food nor eat sugary foods e.g. I eat plain yoghurt and drink unsweetended almond milk. I Have trouble eating enough calories and no im not going the IIFTM route, i was pretty much hinting for someone to give me links to some recipes theyve made that they found both easy and nutrtious. Maybe i could go the vegan route with what im asking, but who knows.
>>
>>36602895
>almond milk
Might as well suck your opponent's dick faggot
>>
>>36602899
I have some lactose intolerance to cow milk.

Also to show im not 100% useless but may e 99%. I recently made this.

http://www.muscleandfitness.com/nutrition/healthy-recipes/stir-fried-thai-basil-chicken-recipe

Its simple but nutrtious, i would like mor esimilar recipes, i know googling isnt hard but as an r9ker i have a weird psychological problem towards looking up things that are challenging. Think of it as "fear of doing challenging things"
>>
>>36602913
Well you are going to fight dirty to even have a chance biting is also an option for you but yeah if you fight clean he going to tear you apart
>>
>>36602913

> i have a weird psychological problem towards looking up things that are challenging. Think of it as "fear of doing challenging things"

Then you have no place here as long as you don't change that. As you say in your shitpile of a board, get the fuck out, ree.
>>
>>36602940
Can you link me to some good reciples? Youtube welcomed.

Everyone else is free to contribute
>>
>>36602962
Thanks brah, im working on it
>>
>>36602969
Protein chef on youtube

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=protein%20chef%20buffalo%20chicken&sm=1
>>
>>36602826
>too scared to look up decent meals
wat
>>
>dont be autistic and surrounded by degenerates
>deal with your crippling autism
>>
>>36602913
Then you're a fucking weak pussy unworthy of any respect and you deserve the deep dicking Chad has in store for you

Seriously, "fear of doing challenging things" this shit has to be bait, keep sucking on mommys titties for your gbp you worthless neet
>>
If you're actually in danger, don't fuck around with karate or anything. Just go for a clean kick in the balls if you must and run like hell.
>>
>>36603161
Bcause looking up decent meals require me to cook them and the prospect or cooking new meals is challenging for me therefore i fear it. I know how retarded at sounds. WElcome to human diversity
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 197x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 197x256px
This fucking thread
>>
>>36602895
just fucking count your calories nigger
>>
>>36602826
saw your thread in r9k
the only reasonable advice anyone can give you is to throw the first punch (figuratively, i would recommend doing a low kick or kneeling his balls, or you could try to punch his throat)
after that you will forget everything that we tell you, because you are not used to this stress
so i would recommend running away actually
>>
>>36603209
>Just go for a clean kick in the balls
That actually sounds like Karate, faggot.
>>
>>36602874
requires a lot of technique. a bad kick will leave you off balance and then your fucked.

if you have to fight for your life and are untrained, do it like a fucking ape. go for the nuts, eyes, nose, ears, instep. doing this evens out the odds
>>
>>36602826
go train muay thai for 1 year

exactly one year
>>
>>36603339
What do u mean by because ofthe stress i will forget everything? Is it he fear of getting hit?
>>
>>36603370
>a bad kick will leave you off balance and then your fucked.
Just kick his shin with a step forward. Nobody expects it, nobody can defend against it.

>>36603461
>Is it he fear of getting hit?
The fear of getting hit is much worse than getting hit. Seriously. Everyone tells you it's so bad and it hurts so much, but it doesn't.
>>
>>36602826
The only way to learn how to fight properly is to take up martial arts. My opinion is that stuff like muay thai is good but in a street fight you want to limit the amount of punches thrown because there's a very real chance you could fracture or even break your hand; the best thing to do in a street fight, if its 1 vs 1, is to take it to the ground, so learn either BJJ or Judo, depending on whether you wanna just keep throwing their ass until they give up, or whether you wanna take them down and choke them out.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 266x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 266x400px
Literally 1/10 for making me reply

Go to the gym, change your fucking eating habits if they're so bad, join a boxing/Muay Thai gym, and for the love of god grow up, life is challenging, get used to it or give up and be unhappy

If I saw you and chad in a fight I'd help chad
>>
>>36602826
> buy a gun
> kill people
> America
>>
>>36602826
> I would like to go to the gym
Then...do it?

> But I have a shit eating habit
Then fix it

> Too scared to look up decent meals
Deal with it. Fear is a part of life. Toughen up. Do it anyway. Or don't, I'm not your mother. The only thing stopping you is you, and if you can't be fucked putting in the effort to change, don't come crying to us when Chad rapes your tender butthole and calls you Angelina.

> Quick tips
Bring a knife to a fistfight.
>>
As a former r9ker I can tell you that chads don't want to fight you. Hell they want nothing to do with a degenerate like you. Focus on permanent and meaningful improvement. The first step is to leave that cancerous board forever and never go back.
>>
File: 1374397288268.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1374397288268.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
Seeing /fit/ talk about fighting is always so humorous.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.