[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>morbidly obese >getting tired of this >start off with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1365139.jpg (152KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1365139.jpg
152KB, 1920x1080px
>morbidly obese
>getting tired of this
>start off with just cutting off sodas and fast food out of my diet and drinking a shit ton of water.
>also started slow with just walks on treadmill for 30 minutes
>this week been trying different exercises like jumping jacks, squats, wall squats, sit ups, push ups.
>notice how a fat piece of shit I am and can't even even sit in position for sit ups for 30 seconds.
> getting completely smoked in 10 minutes

I feel like I'm doing something wrong. I don't know why I'm exhausted in such a short time. Going to be one hell of a long ass road to losing weight.
>>
nice blog
>>
What the fuck did you expect? That you're gonna do 10 muscle-ups from the get go just because you feel very motivated?

You're carrying a few plates worth of lard on you, you're not gonna be remotely fit until you lose it.

What you're doing wrong is forgetting that right now it's 100% about the diet.
>>
Because you're fat as shit. Just work on dieting and cardio
>>
>>36598888
Yeah you're 100% right. I'll just keep mind what I'm eating since that's obviously the key to losing the weight.
>>
I'm 233 of pure fat, can't do a push up - do I need to lose weight first or can I jump right into it? If jump right into it, how do I build myself up to do a pushup?
>>
>>36598842
>>36598929
Both you niggers should chill the fuck out. It took you years to get here and it's gonna take you a while to get back.
>>
>>36598929

Best thing you could do is start. It seems like the easiest way to get into this new lifestyle is:

>Cleaning soda and sugar out of your diet
>LISS cardio - swimming/walking
>Counting calories
>Cutting at a 300-500 calorie deficit
>Starting Strength/Strong Lifts
>~1 gram of protein per pound of lean body mass
>Start couch 2 5k on rest days
>Continue cutting until you reach 15% body-fat

It takes about 6-12 months, but afterwards you'll have solid foundation upon which to build your new life.
>>
>>36598989
>Start couch 2 5k on rest days
What does this mean? **I'm new as fuck**
>>
File: DYEG.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
DYEG.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>36599060
>>
>>36598842
>welcome.. to the dessert of the real
>>
>>36599095
>>welcome.. to the dessert of the real

Glad someone caught it :)
>>
>cutting soda out
How do people ever drink soda in leisure? I've never drank soda that much, even as a kid I preferred water over soda at parties. Only time I drink soda is when I'm taking shots
>>
>>36598929
>can't do a push up
since you are very out of shape, I am just going to assume that you are just starting out.

I recommend you start working towards pushups while losing weight.

I couldn`t do pushups when I started out either, but I got there relatively quickly by doing incline pushups with hands on a bench-height- object.

don`t do pushups on your knees, the movement is very different.

good luck
>>
>>36598842
Post stats?

I'm 320lbs. Started at 366. It's amazing how quickly your body can adapt if you really push yourself. Within 2-3 months you will see huge gains in fitness levels.

At the beginning of March I started using Stairmaster. First time I couldn't manage 30 minutes on a program at level 3. Today I did my 30 mins at level 8. Just push yourself as much as you can
>>
>>36598888
>What you're doing wrong is forgetting that right now it's 100% about the diet.
Quads of truth. Make eating at a caloric deficit your priority. You should work out, as it will provide you with many health benefits, but it really isn't nearly as critical to weight loss as controlling your diet.
>>
>>36599145
I have an addictive tendency towards sugar and alcohol so for a long time I was addicted to the high sugar content in soda. Cut it out completely a year or so ago tho. It's not hard to chug a lot of it daily.
>>
>>36599158
Thanks. A big problem is my core strength, any ideas to strengthening it?
>>
>>36599268
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlDNef_Ztsc

do it on the same workout as you are doing your pushups, and leave a rest day between the workouts. you can do planks, too, but they get too easy very soon and making planks more difficult is awkward imo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dF1DOWzf20

this is on correct pushup form.

I would also recommend doing some pull exercises to balance out the pushups.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.