[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asked a girl today if she thought this guy was too big or not.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 262
Thread images: 37

File: tumblr_mrdya0RljP1rgd95co1_1280.jpg (475KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrdya0RljP1rgd95co1_1280.jpg
475KB, 600x900px
Asked a girl today if she thought this guy was too big or not. She said his legs were maybe a bit too much and his traps were too big. She explained further that she likes it when a man looks defined, but not like he's about "to burst".

Klokov isn't even that big what the fuck is she on, bros? Is it true that this physique is un-aesthetic?
>>
File: erry day.jpg (37KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
erry day.jpg
37KB, 396x382px
She would cream over him in bed, women don't know what they want, etc
>>
>klokov isn't even that big
>>
>>36592551
>Klokov isn't even that big

Nice body dismorphia you faggot
>>
>>36592577
Gril here (inb4 tits or gtfo, it's relevant in this case)
I can confirm that Klokov is aesthetic af. I want to make him my husbando and then have him wreck me in bed and impregnate me
>>
He looks giant next to that womanlet. He's only 6ft.

I would agree his traps are a bit big, but his legs aren't necessarily huge.
>>
>>36592568

>Women don't know what they want
>OP states the woman said she knows what she wants
>>
>>36592609
It's bullshit. If she was in front of Klokov like that I guarantee you she would be all over his dick.

Women absolutely do not know what they want until they are given an opportunity to be dominated.
>>
>>36592551
>world class weightlifter
>not even that big

you cant make this shit up, this board is hilarious
>>
>>36592568
>women don't know what they want
>permavirgin autists do
>>
He has the perfect body and fuck what anyone says
>>
I find his aesthetics to be damn near perfect. For me, the epitome of a perfect male body that I strive for, and will never achieve, is The Oak himself. I am 6'5" and that dude is in the sweet spot physically. IMHO
>>
File: Klokov_200kg_Paused_Snatch.webm (1MB, 571x668px) Image search: [Google]
Klokov_200kg_Paused_Snatch.webm
1MB, 571x668px
Women have awful taste in men. I mean, how can a sane person consided Benny "ZOMGSODEEPSHURLUCK" Cucumber remotely attractive? Yet he was chosen world's most handsome man
>>
>>36592551
Klokov-san is perfect.
If I were a woman I would spread my legs 180° for him.
>>
>>36592551
Welcome to /fit/
>>
>>36592551
I've shown klokov to about a hundred different girls now, fit girls, normie girls, chubby girls, any type you can think of basically

And the reply was always the fucking same: i don't like him, it's too much.

Klokov attract males because we tend to associate strenght with efficiency. The average girl do not want this. And the ones claiming "hurr durr she would climb him like a monkey hurr durr" are closet homos that cannot face reality
>>
>>36592596
Man here. (inb4 dick or gtfo) I want him to do the same to me
>>
>>36592596
Srsly tho. How. Bout. Dem. Titties?
>>
>>36592890
>I've shown klokov to about a hundred different girls now

do you realise how lame that is
>>
>>36592890
>Klokov attracts teenaged males because they tend to associate muscle size with action stars, also gays
Fixed

Gays especially. Y'all nu males with your "no homo" thinly veiled gay fantasies are creepy as all fuck.
>>
>>36592953
Weird guy in your class who just shows pictures of half naked men on his phone to girls.
>>
>>36592926

never disapoint me /fit/
>>
>>36592707
No, it isn't that they don't know what they want, it's that they don't like saying who they think is attractive bc they think it makes them look slutty
>>
>>36592551
klokov is hot as fuck, the ideal man for me
>>
>>36592551
And I thought body dismorphia didn't exist
>>
Lets see

>he's huge

Do girls want this? Do all men strive for the most feminine girl and obey the girl with the biggest tits and ass? Not really. If you date a girl that has all that, it's never what it cracks up to be and it usually changes your perspective on what your attracted to at first sight. Sure girls into muscular men are into it. But notice how not all guys like huge tits and 45 inch asses? If they are a qt and they make you smile naturally it doesn't matter how they're made. Little titties and cute butts are great. .

You guys are in mad denial if you think girls want klokov. Its literally your homosexuality batteling with you telling you girls want what you like so you feel better about yourself. You guys are lying to yourselves. Mostly fat middle aged out of prime women would fawn over that because "he's strong enough to make them feel light and youthful".

Sorry but girls in their 20s want 5'10 160 lbs ripped, not klokov. Everyone has size preferences just like plenty of guys like bigger girls. Unifying woman as a single race outside of a common bias guarantees you won't make it. As soon as you accept that getting a highly trained stylist to cut your hair will get you way more female attention than lifting ever will. The sooner you'll get laid. Every highly sought after guy has a haircut and facial hair that bring out his feautures. That's it. Muscle is just that muscle.
>>
>>36592751
world class weightlifter ON ROIDS, at that.
>>
File: 1441106873693.jpg (42KB, 546x432px) Image search: [Google]
1441106873693.jpg
42KB, 546x432px
>>36592596
>mfw I want the same
>mfw aint even gay
>>
>>36593061
>girls in their 20s want 5'10
Stopped reading there
>>
>>36593061
You're retarded. Anybody would choose to be with someone like prime Sara Underwood. He's a model, just like every guy would want to be with a model, so would every girl. You're giving a false example
>>
>>36593061
This kind of. When girls show me pictures and say "what do you think of this" it's usually someone too thin for my tastes. Media tells them skinny is sexy, but most guys would tell you that the average woman's ideal woman is too thin for their taste. It's similar the other way. Someone posted a study on this on /fit/ a couple days ago, I'll try to find it.
>>
>>36592568
> implying you know what they want

Keep believing that lifting heavy stuff and becoming swole will resolve your life frustations, specially the sexual ones
>>
>>36593108
You're missing out a vital point piece of female logic though.

When you show a girl a picture of a male body and ask what she thinks, you are doing so to find out what she thinks.

When a girl shows you a picture of a female body, she shows you one of someone she knows is too skinny. She hows you a picture of another woman who you can criticize. This makes her feel better about her own body. She has manipulated the situation so that she gains confirmation that she is better looking than someone else (or even EVERYONE who looks like said picture)
>>
An ideal that no one will ever match is maybe just a little too big. I'm not seeing the problem.

No natty has ever been too big.

Women relay emotional information that has to be contextually interpreted instead of objective logic.
>>
>>36593224
>implying the same can't be said about men
"When a guy shows you a picture of a male body, he shows you one of someone he knows is too muscular. He shows you a picture of another man who you can criticize. This makes him feel better about his own body. He has manipulated the situation so that he gains confirmation that he is better looking than someone else (or even EVERYONE who looks like said picture)"

Back to theredpill, faggot.
>>
>>36593347
>rekt
>>
>>36593325
>no natty has ever been big
FTFY
>>
>>36592551
>Klokov isn't even that big what the fuck is she on, bros?

Sour Grapes
>>
>>36592551
>asking a girl to logically spell out what is attractive

don't take it too seriously, fampai.
>>
>>36592551
women lie about this all the time, they're too insecure to date a musclebound dude so they date a dadbod (for example) because when they date a dadbod they are the attractive one in the relationship and have more power where as if they were dating the musclebound dude they would be worried about him leaving her
>>
File: zyzz and slots #13.jpg (300KB, 617x432px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz and slots #13.jpg
300KB, 617x432px
>>36592609
>>36592760
>>36593137
nice projections

reminder that girls say the same thing about Zyzz, who was literally pussy slayer: the person. Don't take what a woman says to heart, watch how they act instead.
>>
>>36592551
>implying women know shit about what they want
seriously women are lying little cunts, I showed pics of Zyzz and Jeff Seid, who let's face it are extremely good looking, to 3 female friends and all of them went something along the lines of "eewww he's way to huge and unnatural" where as in reality they would spread their legs for them in a blink of an eye
There's also the normie factor, they see a skinny kid with some abs and immediately think "omg he's ripped" but see someone who has a low bodyfat but also has a decent amount of muscle on him and they think he's some roid monkey
tl;dr women are stupid but sadly, pussy rules the world
>>
File: p4k4wnL.jpg (44KB, 540x678px) Image search: [Google]
p4k4wnL.jpg
44KB, 540x678px
>>36593607
>ew, he's way too ripped for me
>ikr! let's take a picture with him anyway
>yeah, it'll be ironic! xD
>>
>>36593607

There's like three girls who are in direct proximity to Zyzz. They have a reason to be happy because they're close to the guy they want to bang.

But what the hell are the rest of the girls smiling and posing for? Are they happy to be the lesser girls? The one on the far left is happy just to cuddle up with the girl next to her when she should've been angry she wasn't next to Zyzz. This picture illustrates more than anything that the man is in charge by showing how all these women are nothing but thirsty sluts. The six girls that are not immediately next to Zyzz shouldn't be smiling at all because by doing so they acknowledge the fact that they are pieces of meat to be conquered. I thought women were supposed to be better than that? Aren't women supposed to be equal to men or whatever?

Fucking feminism.
>>
>>36593636
>low bodyfat but also has a decent amount of muscle on him and they think he's some roid monkey

but anon, jeff and zyzz are roid monkeys
>>
>>36593636

Jeff's upper body is way to big though. Fuck that tool. Zyzz at least looks proportionate.
>>
File: jJ0V0xi.jpg (91KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
jJ0V0xi.jpg
91KB, 640x640px
>>36593636
this. Again, don't listen to what they say, watch how they act instead.

Skinny guys with abs don't get the attention Zyzz did unless they are rich and famous. If you listened to girls you would think that they are the epitome of attractive, but they're not.
>>
>>36593607
How tall was zyzz?
>>
File: azzz.jpg (74KB, 719x540px) Image search: [Google]
azzz.jpg
74KB, 719x540px
>>36593710
187cm, which is about 6'2
>>
>>36593660
wasn't pointing the finger straight at them in that statement, more to people who have trained for 4+ years, but regardless, both of them are around the natty limit (keep in mind that Jeff has been training seriously since he was like 14, and I'm not defending him, don't want this thread to become debate over who is natty and who isn't
>>
>>36592581
True. For most women ottor mode is best. Kovlov isn't hideous just a bit overkill. But hey he's an Olympian so I guess its allowed.
>>
>>36593710
I thought much taller. Guess all those are high school midget girls.
>>
>>36593061
If agree wig this. I don't like guys bigger than ottor mode because it doesn't make sense. Nothing you do on the daily requires you to be that big. Its comes off as gay and vain more than anything else. Humans aren't really meant to be huge like that, a lot of the time our food source has been to scarce to support roided bodies.
>>
>>36593607
He had confidence, nice height, a handsome face, nice clothes and fame. Take off his mucles, keep the rest and he keep the girls.
Believing that muscles alone get you girls is naive.
>>
File: 1441935742495.jpg (87KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
1441935742495.jpg
87KB, 582x600px
>>36592551
>>
>>36593061
>I am a skelly manlet: the post.
>>
File: low speed internet laugh.png (690B, 11x11px) Image search: [Google]
low speed internet laugh.png
690B, 11x11px
>>36593061
>girls want 5'10
>>
>>36593803

Wrong. A lot of men have been bigger than otter mode throughout the years. The grecian ideal is one example of a male ideal physique who was bigger than ottermode.

Ottermode is something every twink in the world can achieve, but being bearmode strong has its advantages.
>>
File: asd3.jpg (125KB, 475x506px) Image search: [Google]
asd3.jpg
125KB, 475x506px
>>36593722
>tfw the exact same height

On a related note, being tall/ripped is an obvious bonus, because you can't defy the evolutionary aspect of it all. But in the end what matters is that you yourself think that you are the shit. It's just that if you look like Klokov, conveying your essence/aura is much easier, isn't it?
>>
>>36593839
Men decide the male ideal, always have, always will. Feminism is a phase. I say this as an asexual virgin.
>>
>>36593803
Two things
1."otter" is a gay slang term
2."otter mode" is mostly pushed by the gay mafia because..that's what pops their corks.

That's just how things are.
Secondly, bitches like different things and some bitches like different body types depending on their mood and what part of their menstral cycle they're on.

That is a fact. With no prompting on my part, a woman I've never met would practically bend over and present her cunt to me in the middle of a walmart one day would look at me as if I was a piece of shit from whothefuckareyouville the next.

The main thing is to be relatively or completely healthy and clean and present yourself well depending on the situation.
>>
>>36593636
>>36593636
>extremely good looking
So you're a closet homosexual who projects his repressed desires on half the human population. Its not our fault you have shitty gay standards, that's your problem. Jeff looks like a Muppet and zzyz looked like a gargoyle, they were both 6/10 at best. And their roided physiques add nothing to the appeal other than a circcus attraction
>>
>>36593839
The grecian ideal is photoshop in stone form. It's also partially built of the body parts of slavic and african slaves.
>>
They're saying that to be polite cause you're probably a DYEL and they don't want to hurt your little feelings.

Ohhhh no, that's too big, anon, you're fine the way you are!

My fucking sides. Anyways, I want my bf that big so he can destroy my holes wew
>>
>>36593839
Greeks were about ottor mode, so you're not helping your point . If you're using their statues as reference, you're a moron. Their statues were purposely inaccurate by adding extra muscles etc. That aren't normally on humans to emphasized the art.
>>
Women don't know shit about what makes a man look good

(no homo)
>>
>>36593871
>men decide the male ideal
You sound like a the male equivalent of a fat chick arguing for HAES. The only time men get to decide their own attractiveness is when they're gay. Which Is fine, but don't revert to a bitter pos because you're closeted
>>
He is not enormous, by normie standards he is though.

No everyday Joes look like that. He is blessed with genetics and he's obviously roiding. I think it's only good that women's ideals aren't that out of touch with reality.

And given that she is a normal average girl, isn't it only good that she is naturally most interested in men that are around her league? I'd have a hard time getting interested in someone who was objectively absolutely beautiful and gorgeous and instead of finding that person lovable and sexy and what not I'd just feel obnoxious and more self-aware of myself, compared to that perfect creature.

>inb4 bad self-esteem
I'd say my self-esteem is pretty normal, I have my good and bad days. But I genuinely believe that the best partner for me is someone in my league and those are the people I find most interesting. As most of us who has a realistic image of ourselves.
>>
>>36593891
look at dis sad cunt, stay mad brah
>>
>>36593931
According tooo.....
>>
>>36593887
> >>36593803
Two things
1."otter" is a gay slang term
2."otter mode" is mostly pushed by the gay mafia because..that's what pops their corks.
> Ok, makes sense considering I mostly got the term from /fit/, don't see why this matters
Secondly, bitches like different things and some bitches like different body types depending on their mood and what part of their menstral cycle they're on. >I never said all females will like the same thing, that post specifically talks about my person preference. Also There are a lot of factors that affect and prime all human activities- yet you seem particularly bewildered by menstruation for some reason?

>that is a fact.
>With no prompting on my part, a woman I've never met would practically bend over and present her cunt to me in the middle of a walmart one day would look at me as if I was a piece of shit from whothefuckareyouville the next.
>I'm not sure what you're arguing about to be fact, that women have periods? Yes, this isn't news. Honestly nothing you said after that makes sense, something about bending someone over in a wal-mart is a bad enough visual though
>>
>>36593325
>women relay information in context.
This. Women cant think in absolutes or in hypotheticals. They only think about things as it relates specifically to them.
When most women say hes too big, they mean they wouldnt date him because he wouldnt be a match for them. Girls dont think about sex when you ask them a question like that.
>>
>>36593978
Look at this poor closeted homosexual. Dude just step out, you'll get plenty of support on this board. Then you can finally get your butthole dominated by a giant roid monkey like you've always wanted! Plus with your low standards, it wont be hard to find one
>>
>>36593044
This. Women think it makes them look more intelligent and cultured if they say they don't like muscles. That said, physique isn't that important and a confident good looking skinny guy is genuinely more attractive to girls than a shy built guy.

t. girl pro
>>
Everyone is different
>>
>>36593607
Zyzz got laid primarily because of his confidence. If he was some insecure aspie with exactly the same body, he wouldn't have.
>>
>>36593325
I think you're confusing yourself. It sound like you're probably like many guys in that's you were raised to ignore emotions and as a result don't know how to handle emotions. Emotions are necessary, its part of being human. Pretending they don't exist is why guys have outbursts and get violent, or become passive aggressive bitter haters. If you acknowledge them and learn to identify and cope with them your lives would be much happier. Also logic and emotions don't have to be in disagreement, and its actually beat if they are in agreement.
>>
>>36594034
Absolutes are stupid, hardly anything in life is going to truly just be black or white like that. Its also found that women are actually more likely to think about everyone and how the community is affected- males are the ones who are more likely to think in terms of how things personally affect them. Look at how patriarchal societies are run vs. Matriarchies
>>
>>36594054
I'm not gay you narrow minded imbecile, just because I can make an objective observation on someone's physical attractiveness, doesn't mean I'm gay
you calling everyone a faggot just makes you a homophobe and probably a bigger closeted faggot than most, since you actively push the emotions away, but secretly you are always curious on what it would feel like if someone rammed you in the pooper
>>
>>36594085
>If he was some insecure aspie
He was before he got big. With size and strength comes confidence. He couldn't get laid when he was a DYEL you silly sausage.
>>
>>36594102
Jokes on you I haven't felt anything in years but I still get laid frequently.
>>
>>36594085
I thought he got laid because he's basically a walking, talking circus attraction that gets attention whores even more attention.
>>
>>36593607
Every single time I see these pictures, I think, he's those women's harmless gay friend.

Every single time.
>>
File: qkN4F5V.jpg (26KB, 368x622px) Image search: [Google]
qkN4F5V.jpg
26KB, 368x622px
>>36593891
>jeff and zyzz
>6/10
jesus christ, I thought only women could be this jelly
>>
File: jeff its lit.jpg (46KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
jeff its lit.jpg
46KB, 640x640px
>>36594174
>6/10
lmao
>>
> zyzz famous
> zyzz handsome
> zyzz ripped

zyzz face looks like it got rammed by a truck. You faggots are fucking homos.
>>
>>36592890

Or maybe, just maybe, the girls are lying to you.

You know, girls do that.
>>
>>36594151
>faggot homophobe
Oooo someones mad. And yes, it does make you gay when you're trying to insist this roided monkey is attractive despite countless different threads and people saying otherwise. Because if everyone finds them attractive, its not just you then, right? But it is, deal with. And stop being so offended about being gay, there's some really cool gay people out there.
>>
>>36593659
what the fuck
>>
File: zyzzgod.jpg (56KB, 1124x582px) Image search: [Google]
zyzzgod.jpg
56KB, 1124x582px
>>36593891
>Zyzz being 6/10

Kek.
>>
File: 1457598680135.png (2MB, 1186x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1457598680135.png
2MB, 1186x1500px
>>36594140
>matriarchies
>>
>>36594165
Jokes on you, you're proving the point
>>
File: 1425588757971.png (201KB, 438x321px) Image search: [Google]
1425588757971.png
201KB, 438x321px
>>36594196
I guarantee he is more handsome than you

>>36594199
he doesn't know that, he's bluepilled as fuck and believes everything women have ever told him
>>
>>36593659
>reading this much into a picture.
Your numbers are in, son. It's autism.
>>
>>36594196
This
>>36594174
>trying to desperately argue that this Guy you think is attractive, is actually attractive at all
Dude you're seriously closeted
>>
>>36593694
>Party pics with chicks is the zenith of human aesthetic achievement
How fucking autistic can you get?
>>
>>36594155

This is what you think but it's the lie yuo've been told for years by Zyzz and many others. The whole "we're all gonna make it" started with him and was a way for him to sell himself and his physique to others. He got more popular with DYEL virgins because to them he was a shining example of how you can instantly get laid by getting big.
>>
>>36593651
Dude, I'm a fat old guy and I can make photos with young girls, too. Are you retarded? Just go to a party with a photographer and there you are.
>>
>>36592551
my gf told me she preffered Klokov's look vs bodybuilders.

>look at his core anon, its so think
>he must be really strong
>but that is still too much!
>I love the way YOU look anon :)
>>
>>36594023
It being pushed by homosexuals matters because what lgbt people find attractive about a sex and what straight people find attractive about a sex is almost always at odds.

Secondly, I was stating that what part of a woman's menstral cycle she is on often dictates who she will be attracted too.
It's also why certain men are found to be attractive by women who are on birth control pills and why their relationships almost inevitably fall apart or cheating is involved when they drop the birth control pills.
>>
>>36594225
>being swayed this much purely over a muscley roid monkey
You know I think the gay population is much higher than given estimates suggest
>>
>>36594155
>With size and strength comes confidence.
Counter point: All of /fit/.
>>
>>36594227
I have no idea what that pic is supposed to mean. Why are you so hung up on matriarchies? They're few, but they do exist
>>
>>36594199
And you know the truth or what?
>>
Fucking faggots who cares why women want? They're emotional children who crave attention, cucking, and welcome foreign invaders with open arms and legs.

Western women are garbage. All women are garbage.

Eastern European women or American women with such decent are the only quality white women left on earth.
>>
>>36594241
Honestly those guys all have pretty bad faces, the only one that's didn't make me cringe was second from the left.
>>
>>36594279
Fun fact: The old "women like manly men when ovulating and faggots when they don't" is an urban legend.
>>
>>36594102
We aren't raised to ignore them. We are raised to control and focus them or we will be destroyed by them.

Depressed suicidal men will off themselves at a far higher rate then suicidal women. We don't attempt suicide, we complete it. That's not even mentioning how much of drug and alcohol abuse is about us simply trying to deal with or drown out emotional issues instead of simply wallowing in them. Most of the art and things we enjoy today are by men who are desperately trying to convey and use their own emotions in positive ways.

Even here, we spend our energy and will trying to focus and deal with something that pushes us forward.
>>
>>36594212
not even that guy, but dear god i hope you're baiting
if not, please remove yourself from the fucking genepool you retarded waste of air

>Because if everyone finds them attractive, its not just you then, right

have you heard of this thing called subjectivity? there is no one that is found attractive by every one, no one
however there are certain objective characteristics that are strongly correlated with people's perception of a man's aesthetic appeal and zyzz possesses all of them:

- symmetry
- clear skin
- defined muscles
- tall
- broad shoulders
- no obvious disfigurations
- defined jawline

now, you might not personally find him handsome because you dont like his skin colour or hairstyle or whatever, but if you think he's ugly you are a delusional retard and you should post pics of yourself so we can laugh at you
>>
>>36594278
Kovlov does have a genuinely handsome face though, unlike zyzz and Jeff. A friendly, welcoming, handsome face is always a winner
>>
File: smooth.jpg (73KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
smooth.jpg
73KB, 1024x768px
>>36594254
I don't need to argue that Zyzz was attractive, he got a shit ton of female attention. That speaks for itself.
You can tell yourself that he's ugly. It does not matter to the rest of us who live in reality.

>>36594263
never said this. It is you with the autism anon.

>>36594276
there's a difference between you approaching them and them approaching you
>>
>>36594326
This. I don't even think women can feel love like a man can. That's why a divorce or infidelity will often break a man down for quite some time while the whore woman is out banging chads in a week.
>>
>>36594321
It's been scientifically proven that women find different types of men attractive depending on their menstral cycle, surroundings, level of emotional involvement, types of men she grew up with, etc etc.
As a matter of fact, you would have to shoe me evidence that a womans' menstral cycle has nothing to do with what kind of fellow she want's to fuck.
>>
File: 1458994798865.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1458994798865.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>>36594229
Jesus christ you got me. Everyday I wake up Dissapointed the world is still here.
>>
>>36594279
>relationship inevitably fails because birth control
According to you I dont exist. I've been with the same Guy for 4 years now, stopped all birth control about 4 months ago, and I'm still happily with him. it sounds like you don't have a goddamn clue what you're talking about and enjoy dramatizing things/ exaggerating. If what you said were true girls would be changing their boyfriends every menstrual cycle.
>>
>>36593659
Can't tell if troll or crippling autism
>>
>>36594343
>>>The Symposium
>>
>>36594398
Not that guy but his post struck a chord with me. Gf of 5 years, living with me for the last 2 broke up with me about amonth after dropping birth control due to some anti biotic that rendered it useless. Not really trying to make a point or anything, just find it interesting.
>>
>>36594343
Protip: You have a shitty taste in women.
>>
>>36592551
Is he natty?
>>
>>36594525
lol
>>
>>36594444
Nice quads. I checked em
>>
>>36594508
Pro tip: you're delusional
>>
>>36594437

Serously. Look at any picture with Dan Bilzarian or Floyd Mayweather. There are two or three women who are top hooker and are literally right next to the men, then there are seven or eight others who are just in the picture to satisfy the male power fantasy

But at least they're getting paid.

The women in the picture with zyzz aren't paid to be whores, but still act like thirsty sluts without even getting anything for it. Their friends are the one rubbing up to the hot guy. It baffles me.
>>
>>36594398
I didn't say anything about completely tanking the relationship, I said that many women on bc find themselves with a shitload of emotions and feelings towards varying men they didn't have when they were on bc for years.
Some don't know how to handle it and will fuck around and others will look at their partner and realize they don't find them attractive and simply break it off others will simply accept things and continue with their life and picture chad/jamal in their heads as their bf plows them.
This is a thing.
This is real.
>>
Girls will say ANYTHING they think makes them look less shallow. I've had girls say they didn't think Zyzz looked attractive, but I guarantee 99.9% of girls would wet their panties if someone like Zyzz or Klokov approached them and started talking to or flirting with them.
>>
>>36594330
Zyzz is decent looking and Jeff is a solid 8.5, what are you talking about.
>>
>>36592551
Your girly friend has a healthy perception of aesthetics and proportion as do most sane people on this planet she just can't into spatial vision from pictures and she has no clue about anatomy and perspective. Pick all/one/some of those. She is correct from a naive standpoint and interpret of the picture
>>
File: 234536546.png (225KB, 585x624px) Image search: [Google]
234536546.png
225KB, 585x624px
>>36593891
>>
>>36594292
Kek
>>
>>36592851
>implying you need to be a woman
you new here?
>>
>>36594315
bro your face probably doesnt look any better. stop being such a mad sadcunt
>>
What race was Zyzz?
>>
>>36594747
Tan
>>
>>36592551
My ex used to say 'oh i love you cause i love guys with a some flab/muscles (i guess dad bod? visible arm muscles but almost beer belyl type shit)"

Then i got /fit/ 2 years later and she was away for the summer (back to home country) and she saw my abs and said she wants to rub her body/pussy all over me/my abs (sounds super cringy but i understood her)

Women are dumb fucks that don't know shit.
Also they are liars
>first starting relationship
>have belly basicly dyel fatty
>show her routine that i end up using to lose weight
>hey look at this guy who did it it seems to work
>guy has abs
>oh wow he has a sexy body i can't wait till yo uget that

Being a beta cuck i let it slide but damn son.
>>
>>36594747
cockasian
>>
>>36594660
>26
Haha
>>
By the way if you look like Zyzz and are a huge dick to people because muh PUA and ALPHA!!! you'll only land degenerate sluts.

If you look like Zyzz but are a nice/kind person BUT NOT A FUCKING PUSHOVER then you will get to fuck Kate Middleton

>Dubs of truth
>>
>>36594877
oh shi
>>
>>36594343
Men and women feel and express emotions differently?
Dude, the fuck?
Have you ever actually conversed with a woman?
Any male over the age of 8 could tell you that men and women are different.
Hell, even lesbians admit that, despite the narrative pushed in much media, men are the romantics and emotionally vulnerable sex.

It's our differences that attract us to the other and makes us better anon. The lie that we are the same, and that sameness is equality, has hurt us more then helped us.
>>
>>36594862
this makes sense though cause /fraud/
>>
>>36595088
Its funny cos zyzz didnt even make it that far
>>
>>36594877

Except that Kate Middleton is a degenerate slut.
>>
>>36594747
kurd
>>
>>36593347
Nigga we want to become the man in the picture woman just want feel good about where they are faggot
>>
Any girls mirin klokov vids?
>>
>>36593804
When he was a skinny skellington he did not pull mad bitches you fucking skelly
>>
>>36594330
Zyzz is super cute stfu
>>
>>36595226
Queen Elizabeth pls go
>>
>>36592551
His vastus medialis is as big as her entire leg.
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>36592838
>>
File: friendzone.jpg (41KB, 470x261px) Image search: [Google]
friendzone.jpg
41KB, 470x261px
>>36592890
you are either a scrawny fuck or a fattie that is very insecure about himself.

So these women NOT TO HURT YOUR WIDDLE FEELINGS tell you "nah, I don't like him".

So you get this smug look on your face and think "yeah, I got a chance with these women as they like guys like me instead!"

So enjoy being in the friendzone.
>>
>>36593061
>girl with the biggest tits and ass
yeah, that would actually be ideal
>>
>>36593347
>he shows you one of someone he knows is too muscular. He shows you a picture of another man who you can criticize
but I want to be that muscular, so it's not self-validation at all. Limiting your own goals because some 6/10 ganga says it's too much is stupid
>>
>>36594341
>three separate posts about how you want zyzz to finish inside you

fucking hell care about your virgin self first.
>>
>>36592838
Majoirty of women are not attractive so they do not prefer attractive men :)
>>
>>36592568
Femanon confirms this. Women think they don't care about an excellent physique until they see a guy with a good face AND big muscles naked and realise to respect themselves if they're also good looking and go for men who respect their bodies. Plus it's instinctual to go for the fittest. They just try to act like they are not 'shallow'.
>>
>>36592551
Literally no woman would say no to this body if they had a chance getting the D
>>
>>36594747
Sandnigger
>>
>>36595716
>still not getting it
sigh, oh well, we tried lads, he's lost
>>
>>36594341
>>36594254
>>36594196
>>36593891

If zyzz and Jeff Seid are ugly, i want to be ugly too
>>
That guy has a boner. I would too standing next to that cute slut.
>>
File: RTdaCtg.jpg (213KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
RTdaCtg.jpg
213KB, 900x1200px
Dude, if a averge girl you knew came up to you and showed you a picture of pic related and asked you if she was hot or not you wouldn't ssay "yeah shes perfect".
you would say "yeah shes looks good, but she could use a little more weight, i like some more woman with my woman"
Do you sincerely mean this? no, you just don't want to make the girl asking feel bad. Since she's obviously not as good looking as the girl in the pic and you think she's looking for validation.

Same goes for her, she didn't want to hurt your feeling by saying some buffer dude looks better than you. So she subtly tried to downplay him so you would feel better.
>>
>>36594774
>>
>>36592551
I think he's hot.
As a side note though, klokov is like one of few powerlifters I think is really hot
>>
>>36592551
In my experience, women like men who have a lot of definition, but are still fairly lean.
You have a lot of fags into ops pic related build, and a good sized portion of women
>>
>>36594877

Ah, but you *will* land them?

That seems to be the justification.
>>
>>36592851
Don't you mean 360
>>
>>36592568
This. And even if the know, they would seldom, if ever, really say what they want.
>>
>>36594199
Stop the presses!
>>
>lifting for girls

who gives a fuck what these cunts think

you are lifting cause you enjoy it, right?
>>
>>36593061
>getting a highly trained stylist to cut your hair will get you way more female attention than lifting ever will.

This is true but being a brick shithouse also suits my frame/facial structure. I'm sure I'm 'too big' for some girls but like you said, a lot of people are into a lot of things and you'll never get everyone to like you anyway.
>>
>>36592551
Twink here, confirming I want Klokov to plow me into a quivering mess.
>>
>>36594558
Have you ever taken a picture with your friends?
>>
>>36594747
200m
>>
>>36592551
yes, i'm sorry friend, but you've unlocked the secret truth, even though there are literally billions of women on earth, they all share the exact same opinions, and yes, asking one woman is in fact the same as asking all of them - women just don't like big muscular guys, i'm sorry, if it's any condolence you're not muscular at all, and would need another 6-7 years to be, so you should be good
>>
>>36599116
Also you need at least a 8+ inch dick to satisfy your woman. If you got less, don't even bother.
>>
Grill here. Klokov is husbando mode I want a bf who looks like him
>>
>asking a girl what she thinks about a picture of Klokov with his dick imprint showing

You can't make this shit up
>>
>>36592551
>she likes it when a man looks defined, but not like he's about "to burst"
I agree with her, it's unappealing and looks pig disgusting. Ottermode is the best.
>>
File: CHU501CWsAEN_lg.jpg large.jpg (72KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CHU501CWsAEN_lg.jpg large.jpg
72KB, 600x600px
>>36593549
>>36593636
>waah women are lying I might be so built that I look fat but they'd spread their legs for me!
Kek what a retard, some women don't like gorillas and that's about it. Pic related is the ideal, and make up whatever daydream you want to deny it.
>>
>>36594196
Fucking this.
>>
>>36594225
A good body won't fix his disgusting face and hairdo
>>
>>36592568
>implying you know what you want

Trappy pls
>>
Best thing you can do for yourself is stop giving a fuck about what women want, focus on your desires not theirs.
>>
>>36597164
>Lying to appease females.
You haven't even begun to spend enough time here.
>>
File: me on the left.jpg (95KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
me on the left.jpg
95KB, 640x640px
>>36592551
>tfw Cockov senpai will never be your daddy
>>
File: 1455923065080.png (123KB, 1290x1212px) Image search: [Google]
1455923065080.png
123KB, 1290x1212px
>>36592551
>klokov isn't even that big
This triggers my body dysmorphia reeeeeee
>>
>>36592551
he looks like he'd look fat in clothes
>>
>>36592551
>Lifting for girls
>any year
Remain cucked, my friend
>>
File: stop.jpg (38KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
38KB, 512x512px
>>36592551
>>36592568
both of you are retarded. is it so hard to grasp that different people have different tastes?
>>
>>36599883
These pepe memes are sure getting out there
>>
>>36597164
Underrated
>>
>>36592596
same
>>
File: learned to feel.jpg (195KB, 485x511px) Image search: [Google]
learned to feel.jpg
195KB, 485x511px
>>36592596
>tfw not klokov's fuck toy
>tfw male

why live desu senpai
>>
File: 1449688099331.jpg (26KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
1449688099331.jpg
26KB, 450x500px
>>36600935
I know this feel.
>>
>>36592551
Ergo-Log (awesome blog hat covers health and fitness related scholarly articles) had a post on a study about what body type women find attractive. The upshot was women prefer a athletic but not too-athletic guys, which is pretty much the conventional wisdom. The interesting part was why. Turned out women found more muscles, more definition attractive, BUT they associated them with undesirable personality traits that countered the physical attraction. They further found that many women who are turned off by muscles because of the personality association still reported frequent one-night-stands with men with a lot of muscle.

http://www.ergo-log.com/bodybunattractive.html
>According to the women, the brawny man is a tiny bit less attractive than the built man. He is not loving, is likely to be dominating and to have violent tendencies. When the researchers asked the women, it turned out that they had had frequent one night stands with this type of man, but very rarely a long-term relationship. Muscular men are there to have fun with.
>>
>>36592551
Those foot arches are beautiful
>>
>>36597164
>that mouth
>>
>>36599793
Oh god if he rolls over he's going to kill his daughter
>>
>>36592551
>his legs
Fucking shitter, his legs are perfectly proportional
>>
>>36593694
so this is why turks hate kurds so much
>>
>>36594747
indianapolis 500
>>
>>36592551
>Klokov isn't that big

Body dysmorphia
>>
>>36601188
Truest shit I ever saw on /fit/.
>>
>>36592568

You're right. Women don't know what they want.

Don't ever lift for women. Lift for yourself, women who admire you will come to you. Never ever cater to the wants of women because they just don't fucking know what they want. Do what you do, keep going.
>>
>>36592838
Is Klokov on some serious gear now? His heaviest official recorded snatch was 196kg at World's in 2011. I'm assuming that competitors are tested (at least somewhat) at world's. Now he's retired from competing and he's PAUSE snatching 200kg. I wanna know what juice he was on before, and what he's on now.
>>
File: 1383719388722.jpg (74KB, 479x435px) Image search: [Google]
1383719388722.jpg
74KB, 479x435px
>>36599476
>Corona
>Ideal
>>
>>36601260
They all use gear.

It's speculated that in 2012 his injury was actually that he knew he couldn't pass drug testing. A lot of athletes claim injury for this reason.
>>
>>36601260
of course he is, plus he has his business going and being big and strong as shit certainly helps alot
>>
>>36593931
No, actually back then nature was considered the highest art. To perfectly replicate nature in its divine form was pinnacle of modern art.
>>
>>36599476
Kekekek their fucking legs
>>
>>36602047
And yet they are all so much better looking than you, enjoy an ugly t-rex lmao.
>>
>>36592551
Are his legs bowed? I don't know who kovlov or whatever his name is but his legs look kinda fucked up idk.
>>
>>36592551
Gaynon here, IMO bulk is unnactractive.
>>
>>36599476
Keep tellin yourself that, my /fraud/ulent friend. Gotta justify your life choices to yourself somehow :)
>>
>>36593694
>All those white slags getting fanny tingles over a dead paki
>>
When you ask a woman her preferences she talks about dating.
When you ask a man his preferences he talks about sex
>>
>>36592551
That girl is stupid, this guy us husbando tier
>>
>>36593694
You can just look at the way these people type and realize they are not the average woman.

The women roiders get can be split into two catagories: a majority of low IQ club sluts, and a minority of damaged girls chronically stuck in abusive relationships. The first section will hook up with the roider to have a new trophy on her one night stand hall of fame. The second section will attempt a relationship with the roider because they are compatible personality-wise (remember, only a particular type of man uses steroids), but said relationship will quickly deteriorate until she's onto the next one.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160401-015231.png (846KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160401-015231.png
846KB, 1440x2560px
I think klokov is perfect desu, girlfriend thinks otherwise
>>
>>36592751
learn to skip over the obvious bait m8 cmon
>>
>>36594065
> tfw when you want shy built guy
I never had to approach a guy myself, are guys ok with girls approaching them or does it look too desperate? I'm not sure if they are shy or just too into their gains.
>>
>>36592551
I really like big traps, probably more than any other thing. I am not sure why.

The muscles you fucking degenerates.
>>
>>36602225
get that big stay ripped bad news fo you f am
>>
>>36602224
>remember, only a particular type of man uses steroids
Cite? Because you're talking out of your ass. Roiders aren't all festival going, pill popping dumb cunts. Some do it for athletic reasons, some for their occupation. My cousin is in the australian army and he was fucking amazed when he found out almost every single person in the special forces (commandos) were on roids. Even more amazed when he found out the army doesn't test for it and they low key encourage juicing.
>>
>>36593061
I think it differs from the country.
I'm peruvian ,and i've heard chicks getting wet for muscular guys.

I'm a manlet on an international scale, but regular height/decent for peruvian (1,73cm). I'm white also, already lifting for 2 years, and i've gotten some mires going my way.

There are girls and girls dude. I want strenght (1st) and muscles (2nd), for ME. And want my woman to have a big ass. Not fucking disgustinlgy huge, just big. Thick. Tight.
>>
>>36592551
>look up Klokov
>he's 6ft
>I'm 6ft

His body type is now my ultimate, long-term goal. I'm excited.
>>
>>36602803

its never gonna happen broski
>>
>>36602808
You can't stop me from dreaming and training!
>>
>muscles dont help gettin womyn.
It did for me topkek
>>
>>36594747
cuck
>>
>>36602808
fuck off

>>36602827
One day, you may
>>
>>36593804
You know he was a skinny cunt with a fat gf before he got aesthetic right brah?
>>
>>36593804
>nice clothes

no
>>
>>36602225
>BAAEE
what are you 15/M/SoCal ?
>>
>>36595766

So women think the opposite and they really don't care

Thanks you roastie whore
>>
File: 1382815746637.gif (3MB, 167x190px) Image search: [Google]
1382815746637.gif
3MB, 167x190px
>>36593097
dunno, heard girls arguing in cafeteria yesterday about men's height
One girl really liked tall guys and kind of despised short ones, other girls argued with her and stated that height doesn't matter. Two other girls thought that's ok if he's at least a little taller than them.
Then they all made fun of girls who want their boyfriends to be taller than them in their tallest heels
>mfw 5'8 and listening to all of this
>>
>>36599065

My friends don't want to fuck me though,
>>
Women can say what ever the fuck they want. I've had girls hold onto my arms while I plow them, then afterwards tell me how great my arms feel to hold on to. Any woman who tells she doesn't want someone like Klokov is a fucking lying cunt.
>>
>>36603478

A girl I know said she found a short guy (Tom Cruise especially) to b kinda comical. I'm 6ft and she says I'm the perfect height for her (she's about 5,4"
>>
>>36602101
He's one of the most notorious weightlifters out there. His legs are indeed bowed, one is also shorter than the other.
>>
>>36594140
>Its also found that women are actually more likely to think about everyone and how the community is affected- males are the ones who are more likely to think in terms of how things personally affect them.

Women don't give a flying fuck about what happens around them, it's in their biological sense that they'll always choose the best choice they can get.

If your current tribe is wiped out and replaced by a conquering tribe, all the better the women says, the conquering tribe is obviously a better choice to mate with, which is why giving women power usually leads to the introduction of several other groups, creating conflicts so that the women don't have to figure out which group is the best choice, because the conflict & eventual war will do it for them, as they choose the victor.
It happened in imperial rome as the women gained more power, it's happening right now in Europe.
>>
>>36593887
This. and also the pill fucks their shit up. My ex dated the epitome of skinny nice guy before me. She decided to stop taking the pill and over a month lost all attraction to him.
>>
>>36595305
>>36603213
His muscles and confidence were directly related.
>>
>>36603651
Goddammit now I'm gonna notice this every time I see a picture of him
>>
>women don't know what they want

No you autists, they just don't say it because they'd look like sluts. Much like if you got talking to a qt and she asked you what kind of girl you find most attractive you wouldn't say a petite, preferably asian slut with massive tits and a penis.
>>
For added evidence, a female friend of mine follows multiple amateur, steroid-abusing bodybuilders on instagram and says she does it because the pictures and disgusting and hilarious and they look like freaks and she share them with her friends on facebook and they laugh about it.

She also never erases her internet history and every time I have to use her computer I can clearly see all of the juiced up bodybuilders on chaturbate that she masturbates to daily.

They're just lying, they know exactly what they want.
>>
Just asked my gf and she said this:

Synes han er veldig kjekk jeg. Kanskje litt for gorilla-aktig, men jeg ville definitivt ikke sagt nei

Translation: I think he's pretty handsome, maybe a bit too "gorilla-like" But i could definitely go for him
>>
>>36602244
I always liked it when girls approached me, but some guys get stressed by it.
In most cases all you have to do is make eye contact and smile and he'll come to you.
>>
>>36603421
Haha obviously there are exceptions. Don't be a fucking idiot, understand I was speaking generally. Some chicks are into fat men and some chicks are into skellys but generally my point still stands.
>>
File: 1424800537674.png (760KB, 1280x715px) Image search: [Google]
1424800537674.png
760KB, 1280x715px
>>36593061
>5'10"
>>
>>36597164
I would not say that no
>>
>>36592551
I'm pretty sure muscles don't mean shit, they won't hurt but most girls don't care really... I was 5' 10" 130 lb and I fucked girls all through college because I have a pretty boy face, I've bulked up recently and it really hasn't made any difference
>>
>>36602047
Their legs are pretty damn fine unless you're autistic.

>>36602113
I like what I like m8, and that's not a gorilla ready to pop.
>>
>>36604220
>If your current tribe is wiped out and replaced by a conquering tribe, all the better the women says, the conquering tribe is obviously a better choice to mate with

How much of an autist do you have to be to not understand something as simple as a survival instinct.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>36592551
Girls don't know what traps are you lying fuck.
>>
>>36592551
She doesn't know what she's tlaking about, she's clearly a fag.
>>
File: 1448850940740.gif (2MB, 265x257px) Image search: [Google]
1448850940740.gif
2MB, 265x257px
>>36601163
They all fucking terrorist
god damn it
>>
>>36592596
it is relevant, now show them fun bags so we know you don't have a cock.
>>
>>36599793
every1 wants koklov to be their dad but I want him to be my bitch

he had to do this pic on purpose

immersion ruined
>>
>talking to normies about fitness at all

Save yourself the trouble OP.
Thread posts: 262
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.