[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EC(A) stack thread. Discuss anything EC(A) related. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: UknMgkU.png (308KB, 923x851px) Image search: [Google]
UknMgkU.png
308KB, 923x851px
EC(A) stack thread.

Discuss anything EC(A) related.
I'm from Europe and it's pretty hard to get ephedrine HCL here.
I can order bronkaid online from the US on ebay. How much of a risk is this?
>>
I can also order it from century supplements in the UK by the way. Does anyone have experience with this webshop?
>>
File: 1453812144344.png (7KB, 535x365px) Image search: [Google]
1453812144344.png
7KB, 535x365px
>>
>>36591333
Look for Kaizen HCL. I got some pretty easily.
>>
>>36591677
yeah I found it for sale in the UK. I'm from the Netherlands though.
I'm pretty sure chances are slim that they stop the package but I'm not sure what the consequences are if they do.
>>
>>36591445
Yeah it arrived for me without any problems. I'm in Sweden.

>>36591707
Not sure about nl but here you just deny any knowledge. They can't prove shit really and they don't have the assets to for small orders so they just take it.
>>
>>36591333
Also FUCKING STOP SPREADING THIS GUIDE it's 100% clueless bullshit and it links to a site full of banners and ads.
>>
>>36592030
why is it bullshit.
>>
I just took 400mg caffeine and a bronkaid. I do it on days I'm gonna do an hour of cardio. Waiting for it to kick it so I can shit then go to the gym.
>>
>>36592023
>Not sure about nl but here you just deny any knowledge. They can't prove shit really and they don't have the assets to for small orders so they just take it.

Yeah but I have to pay by creditcard, so it's traceable. They probably won't give a fuck though.
>>
How effective is this compared to just cutting natty?
>>
File: nicky_mattheessens.jpg (180KB, 832x616px) Image search: [Google]
nicky_mattheessens.jpg
180KB, 832x616px
>>36577831
>400 mg caffeine.

Wew lad. Tolerance must be bretty gud
>>
>>36592293
1: It links to his shitty ad-ridden website.
2: You don't need a loading phase, apart from maybe a few on half doses to not feel too jittery if you're not used to stimulants.
3: It's ECA and not EC for a reason. Aspirin is needed to avoid blood clots, bad circulation, cold extremities etc.
4: His "caffeine taper" section is pure lol. You don't need any fucking taper. Just quit it all together.

It's bad info. Don't post this image. Delete it and find proper info.
>>
>>36592945
You don't need to taper but if you quit cold turkey then expect a continuous headache for up to 4 days after. Basically a horrible crash with withdrawal symptoms due to a chemical addiction.
>>
>>36593033
>You don't need to taper but if you quit cold turkey then expect a continuous headache for up to 4 days after
Have you even tried ECA? You don't get a headache for 4 days rofl. Maybe slight headache when the doses wear off, I've only gotten it a few times when I haven't eaten properly.
>>
>>36593053
Mate I've used ECA since before you even started lifting.
>>
i have like 8 10mg ephedrine tablets a day, it surpreses my appetite and works great but is this ok?

i';ve been doing it for years but havent seen any sort of side effects
>>
>>36594742
i separate them into 2-3 dosages so like 2-4 at a time
>>
>>36593272
Currently on ephedrine and caffeine.

1 tablet primatene + 200 mg caffeine every 4 hours from 6AM - 2PM.

Its been 2 weeks and i lost over 2 kg while my lifts are slowly increasing.

Do you reckon this shit actually helps burn fat?
I think the best part is its wonderful appetite suppression..

Btw,I'm not taking aspirin.

An article by Lyle Mcdonald explained that the fish oils I take should offset any concerns or blood pressure.

What do you reckon?
>>
Start with full dose as directed on back of the box, it's OTC medicine after all. Adjust dose as needed just don't go stupid.

Works by crushing your appetite more than as a thermogenic.

The aspirin seems to make the EC effects last longer worth doing.

I use in combination with IF or with a mild thermogenic. The ECA helps keep your hunger down when your on a thermogenic.
>>
>>36595020
I have naturally low BP and low pulse (100/60 60bpm). ECA does not make my BP or pulse go up but it does make me feel fluttery and jittery as if they were.

Works but no magic bullet.
>>
I started an EC stack about 2 weeks ago. For about a week now when I sneeze in the morning blood runs out of my nose. Is this normal?
>>
>>36591333
>tfw nannystate
>roids not only illegal but carry fines for possesion
>ephedrine needs a prescription
>yohimbine hcl needs a prescription
>import of prescription drugs carrys severe fines to prisontime depending on amount
>there's talk of sinephrine being banned soon too

just cuck my shit up
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.