[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you cope with asthma excercise wise? I've started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 19375_6832_5.jpg (25KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
19375_6832_5.jpg
25KB, 400x320px
How do you cope with asthma excercise wise?
I've started running, but i got to some points where i almost faint and go really pale even after using my inhaler.
It's very demotivating.
>>
>>36588531
I coached a kid with really bad asthma. He conditioned his body to the point where his starting point for exercise induced asthma was the end of the finals of a 3 days wrestling tourney.

tl;dr no excuses. Its harder for you but thats why the success will be better.
>>
>>36588548
Oh so i can actually get better?
I just gotta keep trying?
Dude, thank you so much. I'll keep going at it.
>>
I find putting your hands on your head helps open your airways.
>>
>>36588580
Yeah i've been doing that lately, i think it may be related to giving your chest more room to expand the diafragm.
>>
>>36588548
When I was in elementary school I had asthma. I started running track and cross country and it completely vanished.
>>
>>36588531
Take your inhaler before you start the exercise that triggers it. Taking it as you develop the attack doesn't work as well.

Also I've been taking an ECA stack which I've noticed let's me breathe really well all the time. Turns out Ephedrine is also in inhalers and caffeine is also linked to helping asthma, might be something worth trying.
>>
>>36588531
well that's nature telling you to fuck off
>>
lots of salbutamol
>>
Asthma goes away if you do enough exercise. It just makes progress harder at first.
>>
>>36588531
Used to die from a little run, asthma and a smoker. gave up smoking, started running, then cycling and finally swimming. Did a Sprint tri and haven't stopped training since, this was 6 years ago. About to do a half iron in 2 weeks. Training is tougher, but once you train up you asthma will become a minor annoyance, the rest of you will learn to compensate for the lungs, yeah you won't be as fast on those days, but you'd still smash normal untrained slobs.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.