[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never have a female gym buddy, /fit/. >be autistic fuck >been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: 1454923259723.jpg (6KB, 223x251px) Image search: [Google]
1454923259723.jpg
6KB, 223x251px
Never have a female gym buddy, /fit/.

>be autistic fuck
>been going to the gym for 2 years now
>go to the same gym as one of my parents' friends daughter, who is the same age as me
>for some reason she considers me close since we've known each other since we were kids
>decides to be my gym buddy
>while I workout she talks to me, distracts me
>only wants to spend like 45 mins in the gym
>tries to make me do cardio and leg day every. fucking. day.
>is late almost every time we go to the gym
>if I say 6 she'll come at like 8 and be upset that I already left
>is a shitty spotter
>has terrible form with free weights
>won't listen when I try to explain proper form
>want to get a new gym buddy but I know she'll be upset
>plus she gives me rides sometimes to save gas and offers to buy me food after the gym, which I usually decline
What do, /fit/?
Having a female gym buddy is annoying.
>>
Tell her you want to reach different goals than she does. Or just tell her the truth.
>>
>>36575951
I know these feels. My sister only wanted to stay for 30 minutes, and would start annoying me immediately after she was done, but won't go to the gym on her own. Basically she was using my regularity at the gym to keep her routine going, because she won't do anything otherwise.
Eventually just told her to pack her bike in the car and ride back when she's done. Worked out well.
>>
>>36575951
>>36576117
They only wanna stay for 30-45 minutes because they gotta get back to sucking Chad's dick
>>
Having female gym buddies is fine, just talk to them when you run into them for like 2-3 minutes if that and go back to what you were doing.
>>
>>36575951
So do your regular shit from 6 to 8 and then do 45 minutes or whatever she wants of cardio, then go back to your routine after she does

NOT GONNA MAKE IT with your current attitude
>>
>>36576124
Anon, why are you so obsessed with Chad?
>>
File: 1440075887712.jpg (144KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1440075887712.jpg
144KB, 960x720px
>>36576626
That's like asking why liberals are obsessed with straight white males
>>
>>36575951
but is the ass fat
>>
File: fuckingdamnnn.jpg (87KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingdamnnn.jpg
87KB, 750x563px
Nah you think you got it bad? fuck mate i have been trying to get workmates/friends/gf's to go but no one else is as committed or motivated. im not the zealous type that's down peoples throats about it spewing "curls for gurls", but when the stupid cunts at work ask how i look so good or whats my secret, they are never prepared for it
>hard work
>mindset
>dedication
It's like i'm apart of a retard camp when they complain bout getting fat or not looking like a model as they gorge themselves on fucking chocolate/cake/softdrink/chips andtry offer me some, no way cunt. go be fat elsewhere

I don't claim to be the strongest, no that goes to the sterioded cunt that trains arms religiously and constantly mirin himself in window reflections at work (like a chad but gets no girl cause they think his weird) , I did manage to get my housemates and 1 work colleague to come to gym (altho i had to sign upto a different gym) They have been like twice in 2 weeks,

Im so fucking mad at this bullshit.
>>
>>36575951
Maybe try communicating, like a real person would.
>>
>>36576705
Yeah, she has a really nice juicy ass but I've trained my mind to not think of women who are my friends in that way. It would just be another pointless distraction.
>>
File: 1455829711550.jpg (3KB, 120x117px) Image search: [Google]
1455829711550.jpg
3KB, 120x117px
>>36576895
>>
>>36576887
Not everyone is gonna enjoy working out. Not everyone likes to challenge their physical strength and test their limits. You just have to accept that. I had a group of anime watching nerdy friends, and once I started lifting I was in the best shape out of the whole group. They couldn't comprehend why I would skip hanging out with them after school to work out instead of playing video games and drinking mountain dew and eating doritoes. Eventually I found fit friends, which understand hard work and dedication. You gotta surround yourself with people who you want to be like, who will make you a better person.
>>
>>36576905
What? I'll admit its nice but I'm not gonna sperg out over it, I just ignore it.
>>
is she hot?
>>
Thought you meant that she rides you

Just get rid of her
>>
>This female gym buddy I had was annoying.
>Therefore all female gym buddies must be annoying.
Intelligence!
>>
>>36576887
>ask how i look so good or whats my secret
well here's a secret for you:
"hard work, mindset, dedication" are not a secret, everyone knows thats part of looking good.
They don't give a shit about a "secret" of yours, they're just trying to be nice because you seem to be an autist about it.
>>
>>36576950
She wants to fuck you.

She squats so you can look at her ass.

But everytime she goes down, her buttcheeks spread apart and her butthole is exposed (other than the yoga pants she wears for you)
she's late because she's busy fantasizing about you while using her dildo.

but you're a sperg and have no idea and probably won't get it in.
>>
>>36576940
yeah guess its time i moved towns again, everyones to wrapped up in weed/drinking. thanks m80

>>36577106
i wish bby, it isnt austism, slight psychosis
>>
Big mistake man. My gym buddy and I fuck every couple of weekends, it's like the reward for our training. Nothing compares to that squats ass.
>>
>>36576124
back the fuck back to /r9k/ disgusting piece of shit
>>
>>36575951
Gym buddies in general slow me down. My brother is the only one who is similar enough to me that we don't slow each other down.
I've gotten friends to start lifting and they never try hard enough and are generally distracting. When I have to squat or deadlift heavy I just put music on during my warmup and ignore them until I'm done because my lifts suffer if not.
It's not their fault though, they're not in the same place mentally as me and I can't expect them to take it as serious. It's just not in them right now. They don't distract me when I have to focus either, so that's nice.
>>
>>36577143
why did you make this post doe
>>
>>36577143
Nah man. You got it all wrong. I've known her for like 10 years, she probably sees herself as some kind of sisterly figure to me.
>>
>>36575978
> Be autistic as fuck

Like OP could do such a thing.
>>
File: 1457904238750.jpg (8KB, 227x220px) Image search: [Google]
1457904238750.jpg
8KB, 227x220px
>>36578548
>>
>>36576519
>2h45 min in gym

affluent_organ.pdf
>>
>>36578496
I fucked my sisterly figure bruhh. Doesn't stop her from wanting dick plus you got a chance for being a familiar dick. You fucking autistic cuck
>>
File: 308.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
308.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
She loves you and trusts you.

Slowly build up to being her husband you fucking idiot. There is nothing better than having your wife be your best friend that has been with you through life.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.