[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone gotten decent results from a drastic cut? What can I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Anyone gotten decent results from a drastic cut?

What can I expect from eating around 1000 calories a day? I don't mind not progressing and perhaps losing strength but i'd like to keep as much muscle as possible but I just can't into a small deficit cut. I need to go all in.

Anyone with decent muscle mass ever done a drastic cut? What were your results?

I am 100kg I'd like to go down to 90kg.
>>
Please help.
>>
I can't say, because I've never been able to do a drastic cut for longer than a few days without failing.

If you do 2000 calories a day, do your normal lifting routine, AND do some cardio ontop of it. You will get really fucking lean, nowhere near as fast, but you'll eventually get lean, and you'll hold onto all of your strength and all the weight you do lose, will be fat.
>>
>>36566487
You can do drastic cut for short periods of time, try doing a 3 day at least drastic cut, a refeed day and then a week on a less agressive cut, so you can lose fat faster without needing an insane willpower and losing the least muscle mass posible.
>>
>>36566487
im planning a huge cut as well, doing 1200 cals a day while lifting 4x a week and jogging 5x per week. i want to drop a chunk of weight before doing a half marathon in 8 weeks.
>>
>>36566571
What you just described takes more willpower than doing a normal slow cut for me.

I can stick to 2000-2200 calories a day, do 30-45minutes of cardio after lifting. And get to single digit bodyfat, down from 15% or so, withing 4-6 months or so.

Yeah it's much slower, but it's much more sustainable, I can actually eat a decent amount of food.
>>
>>36566536
>>36566571
What were your results from doing the drastic cut even if were for a short while and how did you feel while doing it
>>
>>36566614

...I've never had a successful "drastic cut"

The slow and easy approach has always been the successful route for me.
>>
>>36566487
I lost a ton of muscle on a 3 month 2k cut so you will lose even more. Took me 6 months of bulking to recover. Dont be dumb like i was
>>
I did a 1500 calorie daily deficit for a few months, and it was tough. My lifts weren't affected so I don't think I lost muscle really, but the willpower needed to only eat two thousand calories a day when my tdee was 3500 was crazy.
>>
>>36566873
You must have not even lifted, or just had a shit diet overrall, because i'v done drastic cuts before without losing noticable muscle mass.

Thing is before you start your cut you'll have fat from the bulk, and people tend to mistake the added volum from the fat as muscle, and of course as you cut that fat goes away and you get less volum.
>>
We PSMF now senpai. You can get good results with a drastic cut fast, but the caveat being you have to structure it properly and have the willpower to not go batshit retarded on a binge during or once you're done.
>>
>>36567360
another factor is at the start of any huge diet, you're going to deplete your muscles of glycogen and water, which will make them appear smaller as well as make you lose over five pounds in the first week. dont trust the huge numbers at the beginning of a diet, your week to week weightloss after week 2 is a better indicator of your progress.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.