[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Guys! I'm a 6'3" 165 lb 21 year old who runs,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: benjerrys.png (54KB, 356x432px) Image search: [Google]
benjerrys.png
54KB, 356x432px
Hey Guys! I'm a 6'3" 165 lb 21 year old who runs, swims, and lifts regularly. I'm having trouble gaining weight. Is it acceptable to add a pint of ben and jerrys everyday to an otherwise balanced diet?
>>
IIFYM. Count your damn calories and macros
>>
>>36558876
i don't want to follow a meme diet though...
>>
>>36558886
counting calories and macros isn't a meme, if you aren't willing to do these two things nobody here or anywhere else is going to be able to help you
>>
>>36558886
what the fuck are you talking about

IIFYM and counting calories is simply science, and it works
>>
>>36558845
Pianoman would say yes.
>>
>>36558845
Acceptable to whom? It's ice cream. It's not good for you, but you can eat whatever you want, and if you need the calories you won't get fat.
>>
>>36558959
Can someone confirm "if you need the calories, you won't get fat"
I was at target looking at the ice cream and was like fuuuck wish I could buy some Ben n jerrys but I resisted to continue my bulk trying to eat cleaner. It's hard gaining weight and sometimes I feel like I'm not getting enough calories.
>>
>>36559368
>Can someone confirm "if you need the calories, you won't get fat"

I feel like this is something someone shouldn't have to confirm
>>
Of course! You could eat only Ben and Jerry's if you really wanted to, thanks to CICO, or Calories In Calories Out! The kind of calories don't matter, just the amount! Thanks, /fit/!
>>
>>36559368
Clean bulking is a meme.
>>
>>36559503
Fat fuck detected.
>>
>>36558845
bump
>>
>>36558921
>he thinks all carbs are equivalent
>he thinks all fats are equivalent

enjoy your fat and clogged arteries champ
>>
>>36558886
you aren't going to make it bro
>>
>>36558845
search halo top bro. 6 bucks a pint but only 240 cals total and has fiber nd protien
>>
>>36558845
>not eating phish food
enjoy getting fat and poor buying crappy flavors
>>
>>36558886
>wants to eat a pint of ben and jerry's every day
>"i don't want to follow a meme diet though..."

Pick one and only one fuckboi
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.