[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My barber keeps fucking up my hair so I'm going somewhere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
My barber keeps fucking up my hair so I'm going somewhere more expensive to make it look nicer, but I'm not sure what style I want. What kind of hairstyle do you have, /fit/? Pretty sure I'll go with something like pic related.
>>
What is the point of this thread.
>>
>>36553622
Maybe /fa/ would have been a more suitable board, but I can't tell if they're trolling or serious half the time. I'm asking for aesthetic hairstyles, to answer your question.
>>
>>36553605
"Use a four on the sides, scissors on the top. Leave about two inches and trim and layer"

Just say that
>>
>>36553622
hair fitness, I exercise my hair every morning, some comb stretching first followed by upside down pull ups and vertical push ups. Needless to say it takes a long time to master the form.
>>
>>36553647
Some barbers and hair stylists are absolutely exceptional at doing something similar to what you say yet different enough that you can easily say they fucked up.
>>
>>36553665
Really? That's my go to if I'm not at my usual barber because Its an incredibly simple cut. There's no part, just a blade on the sides, a three finger scissor length on the top and a bit less where they meet.

Literally any barber should be able to do this.
>>
>>36553605
Do you have a friend with a decent haircut? Ask him who his barber is, go there.
>>
>>36553605
Look nigga, your head probably isn't the same shape and hair isn't the same texture as the pic you want. It's not the barber fucking up, it's you choosing a style that doesn't suit you
>>
>>36553647
OP's pic is more like a one on the back and sides
>>
>>36553605
>go to one barber
>doesnt like outcome
>goes to another barber
>doesnt like outcome
>all these barbers suck
>i will definitely look good with this haircut even though i have it now

Do yourself a favor and just buzz that shit off. Sound like a fuckin bitch whining and complaining about your hair
>>
Just fade my shit up, f.a.m
>>
>>36553605
that pic is a very basic cut. If you think your barber is fuckin up then maybe you need to also visit the optometrist.
>>
>hair
>>
Either shave your head completely, or never cut it.
Personally I'm going Samsonmode.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.