[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are half the people on this board complete fags who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-03-28-01-58-43.png (134KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-28-01-58-43.png
134KB, 480x800px
Why are half the people on this board complete fags who trigger so easy?
>>
sorry your feel this way
>>
I mean, you're the one who made a thread because you got BTFO, the only one who's triggered is you
>>
>>36547907
Nah I was just wondering what causes it.
The steroids?
Lack of sex?
Lack of friends?
Those are my reasons minus the steroids.
>>
>>36547772
The important thing is that you're obviously the bigger person who isn't triggered at all
>>
>>36548666
It did trigger me though Satan.
All I put was haha and they where mean to me.
>>
>>36548674
You're aware that you are criticizing people for being triggered easily, which you admit in turn easily triggered you?
Now that you have come to this realization you can either continue to rage impotently or release the useless emotion.
>>
>>36547772
because a majority of this boards user base is fat

they don't know anything health related so their instant go to is USE DA STICKY
which we all know those fatties have never clicked the sticky (it's scary) like treadmills
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.