[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What bulk meals do you use /fit/? Looking for relatively easy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

What bulk meals do you use /fit/? Looking for relatively easy to make nutritious meals that can be stored mainly

I'll start

Chankonabe
>2h to prepare
>7.8kg in pot for about 70-100$
>650 Cal in 800g serving
>78g protein
>65g carbs
>11g fat
>Tons of vitamins
>>
>>36542779
chicken nuggets
>>
>>36543205
Lean bulk pls
>>
>>36542779
I also partake in chanko nabe
>>
i was watching a random sumo wrestling video on youtube and heard this dish referenced quite a lot, and i'm planning on stopping by the oriental food mart to get the ingredients.
>>
>>36542779
I'm on a cut and sometimes watch food videos on youtube for fun/torture. There is a half hour documentary on nabe that shows how its prepared differently all around Japan... my god. I want some so bad. Alan Thrall's recipe also looks fucking delicious.
>>
File: 1448574399376.jpg (45KB, 780x718px) Image search: [Google]
1448574399376.jpg
45KB, 780x718px
>>36543304
The video I used to make it
https://youtu.be/BaANIlJy9qI

Also if you can find some oyster sauce use that for the broth and meat balls
>>
Thoughts on lentils ? And recipes?
>>
>>36543304

Don't bother with bonito flakes - those things suck. Unless that metallic, fishy taste is your jam. Go with fish/oyster sauce.
>>
File: AintPrettyButHomely.jpg (84KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
AintPrettyButHomely.jpg
84KB, 540x960px
>>36542779
I made a Guinness, beef and sausage stew that was good and the whole pot must have come to around 6000kcal
1.5kg beef
6 Cumberland sausages
cook meat in batches and use oil to brown veg
lots of potato
celery
carrot
mushroom
Anchovy fillets plus oil to fry veg
Worcestershire sauce
Parsnip
swede
can of tomatoes
Bayleaves
Thyme and Rosemary stock pot
Garlic
Cornstarch to thicken and then froze in bags
Heating it in the microwave makes the sausage spice smell quite strong and it's great.
>>
>>36544459
looks delish anon
>>
>>36544459
How do the portions look for the frozen bags ? Any bags you use by the way ?
>>
>Pulled chicken breast.
>Black beans.
>Tapatio and sriracha.
Mix up and enjoy. A serving typically has around 1000 calories. I call it the Tex-Mex Butt Destroyer.
>>
File: MEATBLOCK.jpg (83KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
MEATBLOCK.jpg
83KB, 540x960px
>>36544593
Generic zip lock bags
Made about 5 bags and the texture doesn't suffer unless you pickax it apart then the potatoes chip away.
>>
>>36543336
Watching this guy use a knife makes me nervous
>>
>>36542779

That asian dude in the middle looks too skinny to be as sumo wrestler
>>
>>36545112
Most likely young/just started and still in the lower divisions, so stlll has a lot of weight to gain.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.