[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here with IBD? Past couple of months it's been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: tfw.jpg (27KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
27KB, 640x360px
Anyone here with IBD?

Past couple of months it's been getting worse. I've been diagnosed with it officially, and was caught several times with diarrhea during a meeting.

What the the essentials to live with it? I already carry wet wipes everywhere.
>>
>>36539775
IBD is really just modern medicine saying that modern diet is killing you and we are fucking too incompetent to be able to help.

Have you tried cutting out all grains and dairy and caffeine?
>>
>>36540623
Idiot
>>
>>36540623
this very probably might be true.
I'll do an elimination diet to see which foods are bad for me.
>>
>>36540623
stopped drinking coffee & switched to green tea - my shits improved 100% but fucking miss coffee
>>
File: 1439959478903.jpg (19KB, 540x429px) Image search: [Google]
1439959478903.jpg
19KB, 540x429px
>>36539775
my IBS went away when i left school. seems like it was caused by stress for me.

my advice: eat cereal/oatmeal, apples, limit your intake of red meats, spicy/greasy foods, and drink lots of water. fiber is your friend. go to the bathroom every morning and make it a routine.

good luck anon, and keep in mind that you're not alone. this is one of the diseases that people don't talk about because of the social stigma, but tons of people suffer it. IBS has also been shown to have one of the greatest reductions to quality of life out of many medical conditions, so don't fret about feeling so awful and alone - everyone who has it goes through the same thing.
>>
>>36539775
I have crohns and ibs for 14 years

Try a strict fodmap diet in addition to strictly limiting alcohol, cigarettes, sugars, carbonated drinks, coffee,tea, milk.

This has been a God send in helping me manage symptoms of urgency, diarhhea, ass leakage, lethargy. Been on it for 3 months.

Fixes the symptoms that humira and imuran doesn't

I also take two big scoops of psyllium husk with every meal.It helps keep my shit together, and number of BMs a day low.
>>
This is basic so you already might be on this, but a daily probiotic is essential. I use this one:

http://www.amazon.com/Nutrition-Now-PB8-pro-biotic-capsules/dp/B005P0NZVG
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.