[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be 6''5' >Be noob >Read this thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: RM.jpg (67KB, 685x1000px) Image search: [Google]
RM.jpg
67KB, 685x1000px
>Be 6''5'
>Be noob
>Read this thread >>36521556
>Feel sad

Can a 6''5' bastard like myself, who started out auschwitz mode, ever make it natty? Is there anyone around that height who was in a similar situation?

I mean I still enjoy lifting for its own sake, but it sure helps to think that you'll look nice after a few years, but I'm 20 and I don't know how I feel about not obtaining an aesthetic body until I'm in my 30s or maybe never. I just thought after a few years I can carve something I can be proud of and see the results of my labour.
>>
>>36535954
You'll look better in a year if you're consistent and do everything right. You'll look even better in two or three if, again, you're consistent. That guy looks fine, just needs to cut a bit. Only advice I'll give is to make sure you do bicep and triceps work in addition to any basic routine. Small arms suck
>>
>>36535954
I'm 6'5 too but haven't made it yet. I look better though. You can always look better
>>
It will take a bit longer but the end result is much better. I'm the same height as you. You will probe have to be 100kg tho. That guys although strong has focused solely on strength and is pretty high bf.
>>
>>36535954
That guy's look is pretty good in DYEL terms tbqh
I'd be fine with ending up like that natty
>>
We can all make it bruh. Just have to be consistent and disciplined
>>
>>36535954
Iktfb

>>36536008
Same here
>>
Lanklets. When will they learn.
>>
File: 1458818623341.png (401KB, 419x620px) Image search: [Google]
1458818623341.png
401KB, 419x620px
Holy shit, just make yourself eat and youll quickly be stronger than most people you gift squandering dumbfuck faggot.

These tall white boys that act like cunts, Im fucking sick of them and want to hang them all. They just dont deserve to survive.
>>
>>36539897

He'll be stronger in absolute terms, but his proportions will take ages to bring up compared to a smaller guy and his relative strength is perma-fucked.

Also eating enough to walk around at a decent bodyweight for that height sucks horribly,
>>
>>36539903
he cant even gauge his own stength unless he eats and gains mass first senpai.

>Also eating enough to walk around at a decent bodyweight for that height sucks horribly,

haha give me a fucking break bro, this an exclusive pussified tall white male excuse here.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.