[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are /fit/'s thoughts on pic related and the like? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Ultra US2.png (2MB, 645x680px) Image search: [Google]
Ultra US2.png
2MB, 645x680px
What are /fit/'s thoughts on pic related and the like? I fucked up my back on a botched bench press re-rack and the ice pack/heating pad method doesn't work.
>>
The obvious is to foam roll and stretch on top of that, sauna and hot showers as well doesn't hurt.
If it's really bad then you just need to get it checked and work from there.
>>
>>36530398
where is the pain in your back located
>>
>>36530398
>the ice pack/heating pad method doesn't work.
then your pic won't work either
you fucked up too hard, son.
>>
>>36530882
You don't want to massage or stretch an injured muscle. That's the opposite of what it needs when the injury has actually happened.

OP, those things do nothing for me.
>>
>>36530899
lower left
>>
File: 1451079199725.png (491KB, 586x579px) Image search: [Google]
1451079199725.png
491KB, 586x579px
>>36530398
that shit burns my skin, I use the menthol only stuff

>tfw sensitive skin
>>
>>36530978
What does the pain feel like? Does it get worse when you bend forward? Does it radiate down your leg?
>>
>>36531023
yes
>>
it's another tool in the box. buy from a chinese/indian grocers.
>>
>>36531089
If it gets worse when you bend and it radiates, that's a sign of a herniated disk. The best of luck to you, man. Don't lift heavy for a while and pay close attention to what makes it better or worse. If you sleep on your back or stomach can be an important factor, especially in the morning. I've had a slipped disk for 6 years myself. Not doing heavy squats anymore.
>>
>>36531020
You gotta be a man once and put on some real heating cream on your skin(chest or something) and film it. Just post it then, I'd love that.

I had some heat cream once and it literally felt like hot needles puncturing your skinx1000 and I'm not sensitive
>>
>>36532980
like?
>>
>>36533034
I just Googled for intense heat cream and this was the one I had years back
http://int.hansaplast.com/Products/abc-heat-cream
>>
It'll help with soreness but it won't fix a slipped disk.
>>
>>36533232
>http://int.hansaplast.com/Products/abc-heat-cream
It's capsaicin based. You can get similar products on eBay, but be careful as fuck with them, they're basically pepper spray in cream form.
>>
>>36530398
It does help. But deep heat Is better
>>
>>36533433
That's what it felt like actually
>>
>>36533529
It's 0.075%. The one below is 1.47%, or so they claim. Mother of god.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Organic-Compound-Capsicum-Cream-Capsaicin-Cream-25g-Treat-Arthritis-Joints-T0035-/191603553712?hash=item2c9c7635b0:g:yBIAAOSwpDdVf9C2
>>
File: blue_heat[1].jpg (24KB, 820x820px) Image search: [Google]
blue_heat[1].jpg
24KB, 820x820px
>>36530398
Overpriced, but it works. You can get other shit at the pharmacy or order some horse shit like Blue Heat or Pink Heat for a lot less dollareedoos.
>>
>>36530398
Holy shit the memories.
>mfw my nan would always rub tiger balm on my forehead whenver I had fever as a kid
>mfw my mum would tell me to rub it under my nose whenever I had hay fever
>have always kept a jar on me wherever I go
My childhood home always smelled a bit like tiger balm.
RIP nan, you're missed dearly.
>>
>>36533738
It feels amazing if you rub it on your balls.
>>
>>36533819
Haha, I'm not the only one who does it? Always dab a bit on there after practice.
>>
>>36530398

It feels so fucking nice
>>
>>36533680
I don't want to imagine the pain
>>
>>36530398
accidentally got some on my balls and the tip of my cock years and years ago

never fucking used it again after that

holy fuck the fucking burn lasted for fucking hours and kept me up till like fucking 3am, couldn't sleep for shit
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.