[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone knows good tips to curb the appetite on a cut? Pic unrelated,But

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: iTFTvNy.jpg (178KB, 805x1024px) Image search: [Google]
iTFTvNy.jpg
178KB, 805x1024px
Anyone knows good tips to curb the appetite on a cut?

Pic unrelated,But if you have pics of grills that look like her feel free to share
>>
adderal and coke work very well as appetite suppressants
>>
psyllium husk powder
Give you one wipe wonder shits, to.
>>
>>36529230

Do you have any kind of advice that doesn't involve rekking your mind?
>>
>>36529215
go as long you can without eating in the morning, drink black coffee, smoke fags, drink sugar free sparkling flavoured water
>>
>>36529236
Sounds interesting,
>>
mix chocolate milk and whey protein brah. I just have that for brunch and don't eat my only meal until the end of the day. Protein heavy shit will make you feel full.
>>
>>36529284
Nah brah,I prefer avoiding sugar
>>
>>36529215
Iesuscristo

MUH DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK
>>
>>36529215
hnnnng
>>
>>36529345
Same reaction here brah
>>
>>36529215
Horse face but I would suck those titties dry.
>>
>>36529492
Are you a homo?
This is far away from horse face
>>
>>36529215
Fruits and vegetables are super low calorie and high in nutrients. If you get hungry just snack on some spinach or eat some beans. Nuts and berries are good too. You don't have to starve yourself to lose weight
>>
>>36529215
Number one thing is eat a wholesome and balanced diet... and stay away from grains/carbs if possible. If you are eating real food...ie vegetables, meats, fruits, nuts... etc... (no junk/processed food)... you will still be able to eat a LOT of food while maintaining a slight caloric deficiency. Your body won't crave anything since you are getting a huge mix of nutrients.

If you get cravings,and aren't able to control them, or it causes you to over-eat, your diet is fuct plain and simple.

Also... the protein idea was a good one... but fuck all the sugar in chocolate milk... and fuck animal milk in general. If anything... mix it with almond milk for a treat. Upping your protein will generally help though.
>>
>>36529239
caffiene
>>
>>36531378
What do I eat to replace the carbs lost by grains?

Cereal and sandwiches is like 4/5ths of my breakfasts
>>
>>36531884
Oatmeal is a good source
>>
LCHF in cutt, HCLF while bulking... there u have it.
>>
>>36531884
>>36531378
nothing wrong with grains. nuts so are fucking calorically dense this is retarded

drinking chocolate milk is fucking stupid on a cut, don't drink stupid fucking almond milk, just drink skim

the sticky should be fine for covering this you just have to be used to not eating like shit all the time

protein+fiber+water=weight loss
barring that, EC stack
>>
>>36529215
Drink strong black coffee (or very little cream/milk) at least once a day
>>
File: october26201219.jpg (2KB, 50x67px) Image search: [Google]
october26201219.jpg
2KB, 50x67px
>>36529561
who is this bitch I love her
>>
Eating more always cuts my appetite.
>>
>>36532851
How many grams of fiber per day is a good amount?
>>
Semi related, how do they make zero calorie zero sugar energy drinks? Where is the energy I'm getting if there's nothing in it? Can these work for a cut?
>>
>>36529215
1. Go to doctor
2. Tell them you have trouble focusing
3. Receive amphetamines (Aderall, Vyvanse, etc.)

They work as diet suppressants. For me I Can be hungry and just not eat 'cause I don't want to. Eating large meals is hard.
>>
>>36533017
The energy is from the caffeine
and they just use aspertame as sweetener
>>
>>36532907
If only i knew...She is stunning
>>
>>36529215
Black coffee
Cigarettes
Green tea no sugar
Chew gum

Works for me. Then again I lift for strength so I eat whatever I want and it's baller.
>>
>>36529239
man the fuck up and stop being such a pussu
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.