[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which martial art is the best in a fight , and which one is worth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: brad-pitt-fight-club.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
brad-pitt-fight-club.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
Which martial art is the best in a fight , and which one is worth training in? I need to fight mudslimes in upcoming years if they try shit.
>>
In America we do gun fu
>>
>>36523794
he's probably a cuck

krav maga so you can have a chance with your jewish overlords
>>
>>36523804
>fighting
>not shooting your enemies

The most beta post of 2016
>>
>>36523814
i live in american i was talking about for our disgrace of an OP
>>
>>36523794
>>36523804
>>36523814
>>36523823
>guns
ultimate pussies , I can't even carry guns here in Belgium.
>>
>>36523857
fox
graps
cuck
>>
Most fights usually end up on the ground in the first 30 seconds especially fighting against minorities. Something that can incorporate both standing and grappling without anything flashy is a good choice. Look up maybe Judo or Muai Thai?
>>
File: 1458479577624.webm (930KB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
1458479577624.webm
930KB, 426x426px
>>36523785
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

Pic related
>>
>>36523857
Ha, ha. Terrorism.
>>
>>36523878
>Most fights usually end up on the ground in the first 30 seconds especially fighting against minorities. Something that can incorporate both standing and grappling without anything flashy is a good choice.

True, true.

If you can wrestle, you have a chance.
>>
>>36523857
Youre fucked then, they just gona blow you up OP might as well kill yourself now.
>>
>>36523804
>crap mango
you might as well just be a woman who can only kick someone in the nuts
>>
>>36523903
source?
>>
>>36523903
ah, yes, my favorite strategy.

> cornered one day at school by some big ass nigger
> dude wants to fight
> remove shirt
> "DAYUM, ay dis bitch-ass nigga wonna fite me"
> remove pants
> "da fuck u doin crazy ass nigga"
> remove underpants
> "yo wat da fuck"
> i'm skinny as fuck but my dick is a good 10 inches
> begin twirling my dick around like a helicopter
> shout "I'M GROWING MOTHERFUCKER"
> dick gets hard
> jump on dude
> begin dry humping his arm while he flails around screaming
> jizz all over his face
> get suspended
worth it
>>
>>36524057
1/10
>>
>>36523903

>excellent flexibility
>never broke eye contact
>repping dojo with that sweet lower back tatt

Clearly a red belt.
>>
>>36523785
In all honesty despite the very dank memes posted, mma is the best bet because it incorporates all the best parts of many martial arts. However, jiu-jitsu is pretty good for not getting hurt in a fight... check out gracieacademy.com
>>
>>36523878
True about fights going to the ground, but judo is best for take downs mostly, and muay thai is striking and clinching... MMA is good for all-around fighting and jiu-jitsu and wrestling are good for ground fighting, however the gracies have 10/10 street defense jiu-jitsu. Gracieacademy.com
>>
>>36524072
No need to be that generous
>>
Ok. Assuming we eliminate weapons, we're left with two distinct areas of study. Striking and grappling.

Muay thai, boxing, kickboxing, knockdown karate or sanda/sanshou for striking.

BJJ, judo, wrestling or sambo for grappling.

Mix and match any of these. A MMA school with a program of several of these AND a class would be ideal, but expensive. Just doing say boxing and judo seperately would still be an excellent fucking compromise though.

If you want to use weapons, well then you need to learn to use firearms. That's not legal where I am so

If you want to use melee weapons (non archaic shit, that is), FMA (kali/arnis/escrima) would be the obvious choice.

If you can use weapons, you should still train in unarmed fighting, as a weapon isn't a get out of jail free card.

Be sure to do some forms of resistance, cardio and flexibility training. Conditioning is a HUGELY underestimated part of fighting.

Some other martial arts have useful aspects for sure, but overall, ^ is what you should do for optimum results.
>>
>>36525056
>that's not legal where I am so

ask /k/
>>
>>36523785
Judo
>>
>>36525056
>boxing, judo

mah nigger

these are what you want to do, but make sure your judo dojo trains proper groundgame, otherwise you may as well learn BJJ and a few takedowns
>>
File: fighting fundamentals.jpg (119KB, 1300x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fighting fundamentals.jpg
119KB, 1300x1000px
>>36523785
>>
>>36523785
bagua

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L2YcwrfdeA
>>
striking - muay thai, box, kickbox and alike

grappling - just learn few throwdown, choke and locking techniques and how to avoid them. no need to study specific grappling fighting style

tactics and dirty techniques - krav maga, bas ruttens selfdefense, no need for instructor
>>
>>36523785
boxing/mt + judo/bjj

rek faces
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.