[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you consume breads, wraps, beans, or rice? If you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (88KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 550x413px
How many of you consume breads, wraps, beans, or rice? If you do your prolonging the time it takes to burn fat, even if you exercise a lot. And peanuts are not considered a nut, they are a legume, peanut butter is so bad for someone trying to be healthier.

Can someone explain to me what the purported benefits of whole grains are? I feel sad for people who eat protein bars or special k cereal, if it's in a box don't eat it, it's that simple.

If you eat 100-150g of carbs a day you will burn fat effortlessly and maintain A slim body. Eat 0-50 carbs and you will enter ketogenic mode.
>>
>>36504101
how the fuck are almonds paleo?
>>
File: 1446577637709.png (271KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1446577637709.png
271KB, 512x384px
All the foods on the right should be avoided on a diet anyways. They're very dense in calories. You don't have to follow a meme diet to know that high carb foods are bad for cutting. Not because the carbs but because high-carb foods are more caloricly dense than low-carb foods.

I probably eat less than 50 carbs a day unintentionally.
>>
I consume bread and rice. 260 carbs at least every single day brah, how else are you going to lift big-daddy weights?
>>
>>36504101
Great chart on the left, lemme just take a big fucking bite out of a pumpkin
>>
>>36504158
How much of a twink are you?
>>
>>36504183
I weigh 270lbs, so I guess not much.
>>
>>36504186
If you're 270 pounds and worried about calorie dense foods while cutting you must have such a low calorie goal that you're basically starving yourself.
>>
>>36504195
Dumbass. Foods that are less calorie dense are why I'm NOT starving myself. I can eat greens all day and never feel hungry and maintain a good 750kcal deficit.

Fat fucks should be eating the least caloric dense food they can find or they'll just be hungry and enter binge eating cycles.
>>
>>36504228
> Foods that are less calorie dense are why I'm NOT starving myself
wew lad hit them with the rage

If you're actually 270 pounds and lets say 6'0 and 20 years old you have a TDEE of around 3200-3500 kcal. You should not worry about taking in calorie dense food unless you're some kind of beast who is hungry 24/7.
>>
I have been eating a strict paleo diet for 5 years now, always kept low carb up until the last few months. Now eating 200-250g carbs a day, coupled with 3x HIIT a week and leaner and juicier than ever.
>>
File: 1452654765095.jpg (16KB, 329x328px) Image search: [Google]
1452654765095.jpg
16KB, 329x328px
>>36504253
>unless you're some kind of beast who is hungry 24/7.

How do you think I got fat in the first place?

Besides I'm just preparing myself for the future. Soon I'm going to be sub-200 and I'll have to worry about shit like that. Might as well get into the habit instead of eating shit and being hungry all day like tons of cutters I see on /fit/ complain about.

>dude i can eat this fried chicken wrap and i'll still be 200kcal under my limit

Those are the retards that don't make it.
>>
>>36504101
you need carbe for glycogen and and glucose

you will impair brain and body function without them

tell me, how am i supposed to get all my carbe for the day with no grain?
>>
File: THESEFEELS.gif (509KB, 700x827px) Image search: [Google]
THESEFEELS.gif
509KB, 700x827px
>>36504284
Well, we're in the same boat, except I'm a powerlifter and have a shit face anyways so cutting is not worth it, never going to get laid anyways.
>>
>>36504287
You do know that there are cultures that live perfectly on meat alone, right? Meat is bad and carbs are necessary are both memes. Carbs are great for gains though, sure.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.