[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When does it start to be too much? When is it time to stop and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (48KB, 316x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 316x640px
When does it start to be too much? When is it time to stop and be happy what you got.
>>
>>36501071
when you're happy with what you got familia
>>
>>36501071
there is no "too much" when you're natty. your body prevents you from leaving humanity behind, unless you start injecting 3 cups of test juice in your asscheeks every week
>>
Never brotato chip
>>
Who is this guy... I think he is some small role actor. Am I right?
>>
>>36501106
Right on brofessor
>>
It's enough when you can do what you want to do
>>
I've said it before, when despite your gains, you're still having trouble fighting off thirsty sloots, its time cool it.
>>
>>36501071
When your quads are so big you're permanently knock-knee'd, or when the roids give you a Palumbo-gut.
>>
>>36501129
i hear that vince van bro
>>
When you've left humanity behind.
>>
>>36501692
Hell yeah brotein shake
>>
>>36501662

The question was when does it start to be too much and when is it time to stop gaining and start maintaining, not when is it far far too late to worry about such things because you've already destroyed your body beyond all hope of repair.
>>
Literally never

Or until your heart gives out from pumping blood to your 40" quads

Whatever I' m drunk
>>
>>36501752
For sure broliceman.
>>
>>36503072
We are in agreement Broseidon, Lord of the Brocean
>>
>>36501662
Palumbo gut is caused by steroids+HGH+insulin

Really it's the insulin that causes the massive gut..

Arnie was on steroids and possibly HGH but it was before they new about injecting insulin
>>
>>36501121
He's in a commercial
>>
>>36501071
Maybe after 3 years

The only thing to do after that is to maintain it.
>>
>>36501092
This.
You will never look disgustingly big if you are natty.

Look at Jeff Seid, worked out for 10 years and still looks good, not even being close " too much".

> inb4 hes not natty u moroooooooooooon

So if you are natty, you can train as much as you want, "too much" will be only for a small percentage of people. The rest will mire
>>
when you look at yourself and think
>daaaaaamn
>>
>>36501071
When you finally admit you can't fill the void
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 500x356px
>>36503860
Couldn't have said it any better myself
>>
>>36503837
Lol you're a great memer.
Jeff Seid isn't natty, even if he isn't on cycle nowadays which I doubt, his roid gains are always there
>>
>>36504235
>being this fucking retarded
"Just do Roids once, and you'll keep the gains forever guaranteed!"
There's reasons why people like you will always stay small
>>
>>36504680
There is actually scientific research that proves that the benefits from one cycle will keep you "ahead" for literally decades of where you would be natty all other things considered. Not to say you'll keep all your steroid gains, by any means, but it does suggest that you will keep an edge over natties for years after your cycle, especially if you continue with a good diet and training regime.
>>
>>36501071
It's never not time to pump.
>>
>>36501071

Anyone else here totally fine with being natty? I have nothing against roiders I just couldn't afford it and I want a body that can be maintained without it.
>>
>>36501222
So, when there will be a catastrophic water shortage, I know I need to calm down my lifting?
>>
>>36501071
>Never enough bro-chacho
>>
>>36506160
Same, if you're secure in yourself as a natural man it shouldn't even be a question. I too have nothing against them unless they lie about it, and they NEED their own CBT, all of our CBT's are just used for them to circlejerk and for beginners to fellate them
>>
>>36501092
This. Go hit your natty limit and stay there, you will look at the peak of natural perfection. Because you are.

I don't know why people roid, but everyone else knows it's pathetic. It's the male equivalent of a boob job, and you'll be seen as such.

Granted, some boob jobs you can't tell. Some are outright great. But the majority just look like cheap insecure prostitutes who consider their silicone the height of personal achievement in this lifetime.
>>
>>36503102
Hell yeah, Brommando
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.