[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I even bother trying to get /fit/? I've got pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

Should I even bother trying to get /fit/? I've got pic related and my left bicep is slightly deformed.

What would you do?
>>
>>36492742
train what you have
>>
>>36492742
>absent pectoral muscle

The fuck causes this? And how does the body function without it?
>>
>>36492766
It's not genetic, it's from an injury sustained during pregnancy. I think it's usually around week 9. It's extremely rare to the point where I've never met someone else with it.

Other muscles just compensate I guess. In regular life I've never felt limited.
>>
>>36492775
post pics for science
>>
>>36492742

There's some guy who has no arms lifting in my gym.

He has some bizarre condition that causes his hands to come straight out of his shoulders.

He also has crooked legs. And he's a manlet to boot.

Stop whining and go lift.
>>
post a pic of chest pls
>>
File: Tra Telligman.jpg (16KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
Tra Telligman.jpg
16KB, 200x300px
>>
>>36492790
>>36492803
Sure, give me a few minutes.
>>
never knew this was a thing

and if this brings any comfort to you OP, I don't feel as bad
about my shitty pec insertions now thanks to you

>Should I even bother trying to get /fit/?

hell yes. You can be skinny/fat weird looking guy with one
pec or shredded sick fucking cunt with one pec.

no matter what your limitations, getting fit will be an overal improvement
>>
>>36492846
this

just do it faggot
>>
File: chest.jpg (130KB, 992x816px) Image search: [Google]
chest.jpg
130KB, 992x816px
>>36492797
>>36492846
May as well play the hand I'm dealt I guess. Thanks Anon.

>>36492803
>>36492790
This was me a few weeks ago. I'm down about 6lbs from then. I've just started C25k and been doing basic bodyweight stuff.
>>
File: toga.jpg (10KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
toga.jpg
10KB, 236x354px
oh shit

I came up with solution for you OP

all you have to do is to get fit and once you're shredded, just start going to toga parties
>>
>>36492890
Lol you have derpy nipples. But no, it doesn't really look bad. I think you would look way better if you lost some weight, so I would go for it.
>>
>>36492902
You have no idea how happy this made me.
>>
>>36492890
that looks alright. more like you had an injury than ''oh that guy just has shit symmetry''.

don't wory about it too much. just be very mindful of your form everywhere. especially bench.
>>
>>36492890
That's weird as heck but cool for that same reason.

But once your one titty is jacked, you'll need like a eyepatch-wonderbra for the other side.

>>36492902
Nice
>>
>>36492911
you're welcome

I'll be expecting results with pics once you've made it

trust me, it'll all be worth it

>>36492890
and you're not in too bad shape to begin with. You'll likely have no issues like
loose skin etc and you've got good shoulders to hip ratio
>>
Well, the /fit/ response to get fit is unanimous. Thanks guys. I'm gonna go for my run now.

>>36492962
I'll post in the CBT thread every couple weeks. It'll be good to help me stay on track.
>>
File: BRILLIANT.jpg (58KB, 795x595px) Image search: [Google]
BRILLIANT.jpg
58KB, 795x595px
>>36492944
>eyepatch for missing pec

so OP is set for Toga parties and will make hell of a pirate for halloween.

What else can we come up with?
>>
>>36492742
Get in there and kill it, don't listen to anyone.

Except your doctor listen to your doctor.
>>
>>36492890
get fit, oh my god, get fit
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.