[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello! i accidentally took 100mg winstrol orally and now three

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

hello! i accidentally took 100mg winstrol orally and now three days later all my joints and muscles is aching and i got fever. i am natty and have never used roids, it was a friends winstrol pills
>>
>>36491488
could this be because of th winstrol?
>>
>>36491488
your back seems to be swollen also!
>>
>>36491488
You're not natty anymore friend :^)
>>
>>36491488
>i am natty
was*
>>
>>36491488
Winstrol takes water out of your joints. Do some research before you start taking roids.
>>
>>36491797
You're a fucking retard. Learn to read.
>>
u are now a drug dealer ive alerted the proper authorties
>>
>>36491488

>taking winstrol once fucks you up

no
>>
>>36491488
that should teach you not to put random pills in your mouth.

most likely everything will go back to normal in a week though. winstrol isn't active for that long. and with only one bump it's really unlikely you'll experience any significant shutdown.
>>
>>36492436
I'm a simple man. I see a pill - I take it.
>>
>>36491805
learn not to take roids before properly informing yourself.
>>
>>36492436
and also i forgot to add that i got like a dozen red dots on my chest and delts
>>
>>36492534
>Catalog
i didnt even know it was winstrol i just took some pills and caps from my friends supplementsdrawer where he stroes his pwos and shit
>>
>>36491797

It DOESN'T take Water out of your Joints.

That is Bro-Science IDIOCY.

Stanozolol - Winstrol, DOES have a real medical use. It's a very powerful Anti-Progesterone.

Progesterone is needed in small amounts by Men, as it is one of the bodies natural anti-inflammatory hormones.

When Progesterone falls too low, you get INFLAMMATION of your connective tissues, such as sore elbows.

Fcking "water in the joints" - idiocy. THe human body does't work like that. Quit being a fucking parrot.

To the OP, just take it easy a few days and you will go back to normal quickly.
>>
>>36492494
kek
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.