[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw didn't start the cut early enough for Coachella

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: M7UQfTf.jpg (38KB, 600x804px) Image search: [Google]
M7UQfTf.jpg
38KB, 600x804px
>tfw didn't start the cut early enough for Coachella
>even with dnp I'll only be 14% bf because only have time for 1 cycle
>literally no faster way to cut

There's no faster way is to?

I don't wanna live
>>
>getting fit for concert sluts

why
>>
>>36488668
Who cares? Why does it matter if you're cut? Are you a woman? Vanity is a woman's trait.
>>
>>36488668
dear diary
>>
>>36488675
It's admiration city man. You will likely never get mired as often or as hard as being shirtless and fit and a festival where people are on drugs and drinking.

I don't lift for festivals, but festivals are good positive reinforcement for lifting.
>>
>>36488693
You sound like a basic white bitch.
>>
>>36488702
Ok. Enjoy your ascetic lifestyle bud. Remember not to take too much pride in your PRs being proud of shit is basic as hell.
>>
>>36488693
I have been to Coachella from 05 to 13 aka when it was actually about music not a fucking fashion show gimmick for the most generic and fucked up California crowd.

You clearly have never been because you would of known Coachella sluts won't even bat an eye at your muscles. They are only there to be narcissistic little cunts and judge other girls on their outfits
You are just another wallet to buy them warm Heinekens in line.
>>
>>36488741
>Being proud of taking drugs and passing it off as any sort of achievement so you can get a few glares from whores at a shit music festival.
>>
>>36488776
Nah never been to coach. Been to plenty of other festivals though, didn't realize there was that big of a difference.

Maybe it's because I go to a lot of edm stuff and people on mdma are really friendly.
>>
>>36488787
That's a side benefit, not the motivation. I just like getting fucked up and going to concerts. It's fun.
>>
>>36488809
So then why are you crying about DNP and trying to show off to whores? Christ you're an idiot.
>>
File: bro_douche_festival.jpg (365KB, 858x605px) Image search: [Google]
bro_douche_festival.jpg
365KB, 858x605px
>>36488809
This is you, the only attention you're going to get is from other guys who look like this.
>>
>>36488825
Oh my bad. I didn't make it clear I'm not the original dude. I was just telling the guy why op might want to get fit for concert sluts.

I don't even know what dnp is to be honest. I've always just gone natty.
>>
>>36488796
Fuck you then, you are literally the reason why Coachella has been died catering to the worst fucking people with headliners are click play edm.

Ps: word of advice, don't call it coach, nobody calls it that.

Enjoy being pulled out of Sahara by undercovers, last year there was a record number of arrests, only going to increase this year.
>>
>>36488859
I'm not going to coachella and I'm not op. Definitely on me for not making that clear. I act appropriate to the type of concert I'm at don't worry.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.