[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YFW you hear a fat, unmotivated man/woman bitch about "unrealistic"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1454540879921.gif (3MB, 181x144px) Image search: [Google]
1454540879921.gif
3MB, 181x144px
YFW you hear a fat, unmotivated man/woman bitch about "unrealistic" body images presented by the media.

Like, nigga, maybe unrealistic for someone who says shit like "I'd be in shape if cake wasn't so delicious!" and spends all their free time on the couch.
>>
>>36487913
that animation made me feel physically ill. pls stop
>>
A huge number of lead character's bodies in Hollywood media and advertising are on some level of steroids though, not even just the men.
>>
>>36487913
>I'd be fit too if I spent all my free time in the gym and never ate.
Captcha: Ice cream
Kek
>>
>>36487940
True, but to use that as an excuse to just call it quits on ever being more than an unhealthy slob is ridiculous. Yeah, it may be unrealistic for most people to look like Hugh Jackman, but damn it bugs me when that's used as an excuse by people who won't even walk a block to go to the store.
>>
>>36487940
does that really matter?
There is no excuse in being 300lbs and complaining how their bodies are unrealistic
go back 50 years ago and show em your pic they would think your body is very unrealistic
and no one was born a lard ass
>>
i am pretty sure "unrealistic" refers to skeletal chicks with the gauntness photoshopped off. i mean i guess self-starvation is technically possible, but...
>>
>>36488854
Nah they called that chick from the new start wars unrealistic and she's pretty average.
>>
File: 784159668.jpg (160KB, 1368x924px) Image search: [Google]
784159668.jpg
160KB, 1368x924px
>>36488909
>average
You take that back. Daisy Ridley is a fucking goddess.
Im so in love with her that I scaled her body to find the dimensions of her face so that I can see what my dick would look like next to it
>>
>>36489031
I'm not talking about how pretty she is, the topic is body type. She has an average level of fitness. She's not a stick and she's not ripped and she's not fat.
>>
>>36489031
Stay away from her
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.