[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me /fit. What do you do? > Be me in Gym, near closing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Sweat_Roger_Roger.jpg (39KB, 614x432px) Image search: [Google]
Sweat_Roger_Roger.jpg
39KB, 614x432px
Help me /fit. What do you do?

> Be me in Gym, near closing time
> Finish Workout. Use stair climber for like 5 mins to loosen up.
> Only other stair climber is beside me. Cute 8/10 cardio bunny with amazing hips, about my age, starts it up and begins beside me. Sorta humming her music.
> Talked to her only once before that workout asking if she was using a bench.
> Her friends glance over at her and giggle

WHAT DO. I JUST ENDED UP WIPING THE MACHINE DOWN AND LEFT. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU START A CONVO NEAR THE END OF A WORKOUT WITHOUT BEING A CREEPY FUCK.

Experiences talking to grills in gym? Tips thread and possible feels thread.
>>
>>36487012
I once said "GET OFF YOU FUCKING SLUT' when this hag tried to steal my bench. I never saw her again, wonder why
>>
>>36487026
I just kinda glanced at her, she took her headphones off and said "is anybody using this?" she said "oh no, sorry" and moved her bottle.

The same convo happens all the time with guys. But something about the way she was was different. Feels bad man.
>>
>>36487012
Bumping for interest, there's a guy that started lifting around the time I did and we never talk to each other even though we come in at the same time every day and pass about 4 times per workout. Kind of want a gym bro but not sure if I want to lose my autistic ambiguity
>>
>>36487076
Its always sorta awkward too. Like clearly you both notice eachother. But what do you do? Smile? nod? I usually just stare straight ahead or at my phone :( Id hate to be known as that creepy guy at the gym.
>>
Wow you beta cucks.

Nothing wrong with giving her a once over. That way you won't look like a thirsty fucker who keeps glancing at her like a dog that hasn't seen food in days.
>>
File: 2flQ2A2.jpg (59KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
2flQ2A2.jpg
59KB, 660x495px
>>36487090
Here's what you do:
Continue ignoring them
Die alone
>>
>>36487044
80% chance it is all in your head and you are projecting your thoughts onto her, you hear and see what you want.
>>
About the gymbro situation, I had the exact same thing going on and lat week I finally broke the ice, he was struggling on decline bench with some DBs so I helped him get them up and that was it. Next time I saw him I asked him where he's been because I didn't see him for a couple of days and we just hit it off from there, he's basically my unofficial gymbro right now since I still don't have his number
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.