[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I run if I want to lose bodyfat%. I've been doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1442418440633.jpg (905KB, 1050x1584px) Image search: [Google]
1442418440633.jpg
905KB, 1050x1584px
How do I run if I want to lose bodyfat%. I've been doing C25k but it feels like it only increases my endurance and I rarely get very sweaty ...

Sorry for a fucking retarded question.
>>
You run a lot, a lot. Or you do it the easy way. Eat less and lift weights.
>>
>>36483348
c25k is designed to get you physically ready to run a 5k and build endurance.
To that end it's worked.
HOWEVER
You both have to up your mileage and or up your speed to see some real results.

But if you want to lose weight then you're going to have to eat better and less and become more active throughout your life. Do some daily calisthenics like pushups situps crunches squats etc etc, not just run for 30 minutes and call it a day.
>>
File: p4Dep52.jpg (548KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
p4Dep52.jpg
548KB, 1024x680px
>>36483348
Then push and go until you are dripping with sweat. duh..

Cool manga though
>>
>>36483414
Yea, I decided to lose a lot of weight, i'm currently at 200lbs at 5'9, and never really did cardio, only weight lifting. My diet has so far been good and all that.

So would you recommend to just run untill you're tired?

Also, thanks for the "daily calisthenics". Gonna incorporate that into my thing
>>
File: 1456464575803.png (318KB, 1363x848px) Image search: [Google]
1456464575803.png
318KB, 1363x848px
>>36483348
Calories in and Calories Out faggot. It's not fucking hard. Stop eating tresh food you mongol
>>
>>36483459
What do you mean until you're tired.
Go for distance at a comfortable pace until you're wiped or speed up and run till you're completely burned out?

The former, if you have the endurance, will allow you to burn more total calories, the latter won't burn as many at that point, but the changes in your body and increase in metabolism will ensure that you burn extra calories throughout the day.

I also suggest that you really take a look at your eating habits. Simply drinking water and water only and a gallon of it a day will do wonders for you.
>>
Running stairs and sprints > long distance
>>
>>36483615
this 100x

/thread
>>
>>36483348
>I rarely get very sweaty
Then run faster. Its not complicated.
>>
>>36483348
put it this way. You see fat people walking to lose weight, chubby people jogging to lose weight, fit people running to stay in shape, but how many times have you seen people sprinting? Sprinting is for real athletes.
>>
also...look at long distance runners. Would you rather look like them or a sprinter? long distance runners get thrown through windows.
>>
>>36484220
hmm, you got a great point
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.