[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Woman >Signed up for the USMC, leaving for Parris Island

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2392x2474px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2392x2474px
>Woman
>Signed up for the USMC, leaving for Parris Island in 2 months
>Has not worked out or ran in a while, busy schedule
>Has to be in top-tier shape in only 2 months before getting utterly smoked in training

Welp, no turning back now.
Let's go.
>>
I thought most recruiters get you on some program to get you ready
>>
>>36478229
pushups, then pullups
run 2 miles every other day
>>
>USMC
>top-tier shape
its not fucking BUDS, just get used to carrying heavy things far distances even if that heavy thing is you
>>
>>36478229
Might as well hit up roids and get that clit big, If you make it you'll be a man either way
>>
>woman
>usmc

fuck off we dont need more wooks to suck everyone off
>>
Practice rucking. I've heard you have to do that a lot and it sucks if you've never done it.
>>
>>36478229
LONDON

Just do a fuck ton of push ups, pull ups, sit ups, butterfly kicks, and run a lot. Every day. Multiple times a day. Then take the last week before you ship out off to recover. Once you're there, just do everything as fast and as well as you can, and keep your head down.
>>
Also, keep it in your pants, for the love of christ
>>
>>36478229
>Has to be in top-tier shape
No you don't, didn't you hear? They got rid of fitness requirements for women in every branch except for the elite squads
>>
>>36478229
Lindsey
>>
>>36478229
HOLY SHIT GUIZ A REAL LIFE WOMAN, DELETE ALL THE HIGH TEST THREADS FUCK WE NEED TO CLEAN THIS PLACE UP BEFORE SHE SEES
>>
File: semper_fi.jpg (46KB, 526x525px) Image search: [Google]
semper_fi.jpg
46KB, 526x525px
You could just quit like a bitch like pic related
>>
>>36479454
this made me rage
>>
>>36478229
You don't have to be shit the moment you get off that bus. They MAKE you into a Marine, they don't expect you to show up as one. You don't even get DQ for failing pt till the last month
>>
>>36478229
They will get you in shape. That is their job. So long as you're not out of regs, just practice running, situps and pullups so you have a good initial PFT.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.