[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never be a world renowned power lifter/olympic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: simpsons kill me.jpg (104KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
simpsons kill me.jpg
104KB, 960x720px
>you will never be a world renowned power lifter/olympic lifter/bodybuilder
>your you-tube fitness channel will never be big
>maxx chewning will never drink a sugar free monster with you
>Chestbrah will never spend a weekend with you in Vegas
>you will never have youtube celebrities praise your 700lb lift
>the average person still believes protein shakes are basically steroids, and that Arnie was natural
>you will never achieve your dreams of greatness
>you will never experience teenage love
>you will never have a truly impressive total

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
>>
And who gives a Fuck?
>>
>>36476633
>you will never be a world renowned power lifter/olympic lifter/bodybuilder

Nobody ever gave a shit about powerlifters.
Olympic lifters get attention every 4 years if you medal and are cute.
Nobody gives a shit about bodybuilders who aren't named Arnold Schwarzenegger.
>>
File: 282560.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
282560.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
>>36477017
>>
>>36476633
>you will never die of surprise heart failure while in the seeming picture of health at age 50
it's a trade-off
>>
File: 1420957546513.gif (3MB, 350x280px) Image search: [Google]
1420957546513.gif
3MB, 350x280px
lol dgaf.
>>
Im a 20-0 pro boxer. Its very hard to market yourself. No one wants to hear how i train 7 hours a day for the last 15 years. They want to see some battleropes and box jumps though. Tbh popularity would be more of a headache than a reward. Also i cant imagine lying to people.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>>36476633
>you will never bullshit about icecream and donuts with smelly and omar
>you will never touch alan thralls fluffy beard
>you will never go full retard with hulse
>you will never get a piggyback ride from the mountain
godddamit bros
>>
>>36476633
>Arnie was natural
The rest stand, but I know no normie that believes that. If anything, Normie's are among the quickest to assume somebody is juicing to justify their lack of progress.
>>
File: 1458257955859.jpg (54KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
1458257955859.jpg
54KB, 444x444px
>>36478892
Impressed. Ive been training for 5 years now. Im 22 so its too late for me to turn pro. Jelly as fuck
though im glad i can protect my family/gf whenever i go out. I make em feel safe. And I want to make my dad proud
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.